Dinosaur Rockers Black Sabbath Still Threatening Our Youth

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
I honestly didn't know if this belonged in Music, Religion or Humor. Depending on yer viewpoint it could go in all three!

Black Sabbath-Dinosaur Rockers Still Threatening Our Youth - National Report | National Report
Evil dinosaur rockers Black Sabbath have been preaching the gospel of Satan for many years with no signs of letting up. Their doom laden lyrics and heavy metal excesses have delighted prepubescent boys and tawdry teen-aged goth-girls for over 40 years (OP ED:43 actually). The band burst on the rock scene with such albums as “Masters of Reality”, “Paranoid”, and their eponymous chart scorcher. Heavy rockers and other drug addicts have testified to the powerful influence of this band and these albums in particular.
Songs like “Sweet Leaf” (pots) and “Snowblind” (coked cane) glorify and promote the use of narcotics. Other songs promote deviancy and anti-Christian behavior. “Killing Yourself to Live” (suicide), “Lord of This World” (Satan worship), and “Hand of Doom” (masturbation) are just a few. No doubt, this band of deviants have little concern for the impact on our precious youth their music presents.
I guess when you have your first #1 album there are gonna' hit pieces but you would think they'd get the details right? They also include a picture of Gerry Garcia and claim it's Tony Iommi!

"Hand of Doom" is about Masturbation? No, it's about Heroin use. "Holes are in your skin. Carved by deadly pin". "Killing Yourself to Live" is about Suicide? No, it's about working yourself to death. "You work your life away and what do they give? You're only killing yourself to live."

And I think EVERYONE knows by now that "War Pigs" is an ANTI-War song.

The author ends the article with this:
In closing, I would like to leave you with a bright note so I thank you for reading this article and say to you, “God Bless all of you. We love you all.”
What a coincidence! Ozzy says that to his audiences multiple times during every show!

:lol:
http://nationalreport.net/black-sabbath-dinosaur-rock-threatens-youth/#comment-181554

Ha-ha, the joke is on them, they were never Satan worshipers, it's called entertainment.
Black Sabbath has been around since the '70's, the members now are different than when Ozzie Osborn was the lead singer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back