Dinner with a side of plastic glass: Thousands of Boston market meals recalled

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Natural News) You never can tell what you’re getting when you buy a processed ready meal. This point was really reinforced recently when Boston Market was forced to recall close to 200,000 pounds of frozen entrees, after people complained about finding bits of plastic and glass in their meals.
Dinner with a side of plastic and glass: Thousands of Boston Market meals recalled
--------------------------------------
Dinner with a side of plastic and glass: Thousands of Boston Market meals recalled

Well eating out gets more and more interesting you never know what you are eating fetal aborted baby parts included.

(Natural News) You never can tell what you’re getting when you buy a processed ready meal. This point was really reinforced recently when Boston Market was forced to recall close to 200,000 pounds of frozen entrees, after people complained about finding bits of plastic and glass in their meals.
--------------------------------------

Well eating out gets more and more interesting you never know what you are eating fetal aborted baby parts included.
I only eats 100% Non GMO food products. Most of my meals are organic. And you cannot find any organic or non gmo restaurants around. Some may have a few items that are non gmo. Like Chipotle that went Non GMO on most of their dishes. Right before Pres.Trump has stepped into the office. Big Corporations were trying to put them out of business. Chipotle was having a lot of health scare at a majority of their restaurants. They were being shut down in some states. Luckily, that Pres.Trump was running for the presidency. That they stopped attacking Chipotle, and moved on Pres.Trump. Pres.Trump is a life saver to some, and he doesn't even know it

It was mid-April in 2015 when Chipotle announced they would no longer serve any food containing genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Their website calls out the research done on GMO safety, with most of the studies having been funded or completed by the companies that sell seeds containing GMOs. With nearly all the food we eat containing these organisms, it’s a huge industry.

One of the largest companies in this even larger field is Monsanto. They are a biotechnology company that owns 40% of the world’s genetically modified crops, including 80 per cent of genetically modified corn and 93 per cent of the genetically modified soy. They are also the center of quite a few conspiracy theories, as the effects of GMOs have not been studied in the long term. Some people believe that they have funded the sabotage of Chipotle, only six months after their announcement to go GMO free
. Did Monsanto sabotage Chipotle? | The Navigator News

I am working on turning about 100 pounds of potatoes into dehydrated potatoes. Have spend the last hour asking, "Why? I can just buy the damn things." Thanks for the reminder.

I'll have the unusually claustrophobically kept, cloned chicken with extra hormones, antibiotics, MSG, cyclamates and partially hydrogenated vegetable oil on the side please.

I'll have the unusually claustrophobically kept, cloned chicken with extra hormones, antibiotics, MSG, cyclamates and partially hydrogenated vegetable oil on the side please.
The only problem with clone chicken? That they can take a cell from a chicken and insert it into another creature. And for some reason. They always wants to combine all other creatures to a human cell. There are many people that wants us to be feasting on each other. They should make it a law that forbid them to mix species with another.

tumblr_n6axtufOlZ1rhwe3do10_r1_400.gif

When my daughter was a biology student in college, they studied GMOs. For those of you who think there are still foods out there with non-GMO ingredients, you are lying to yourself. GMO crops cross pollinate with non-GMO crops. producing more GMO crops. Mother Nature doesn't play your silly games!

Forum List

Back