DimTards Seeking Yet Another Special Counsel for a Fake Impeachment Queary

What Democrat Partisan Hack will The Democrats Want as Special Counsel?

• Strozk

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Page

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McCabe

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Comey

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Hillary Clinton

• Ohr

• Baker

• Christopher Steele

• Hitler

• Stalin

• Atilla The Hun

• Tony Podesta

• Schiff

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Hunter Biden

• Mueller

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Satan

• Beelzebub

• Total voters

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Cracks me up to see the DemNazi DemTards loosing their shit again over their inability in a 24-7 365 Day a Year Effort to Rid themselves of The Orange Menace via Impeachment. Something tells me Nancy Pelosi, Schummer and Company are getting far fewer Bribes and Kickbacks these days. Even Planned Parenthood notorious for shelling out Millions to protect their Bloody Baby Parts For Sale Business and keep it Afloat is finding themselves much poorer today.

They won't be able to even get to Impeachment. This is all smoke and mirrors because they are panicked and can't win in 2020 and can't get support to circumvent The American Voter and Storm The White House with their Blue Mob and New Green Scam.

But if they were able to pull off yet another hoax, who would they pick as Special Counsel & what would his team look like all the while assuring everyone that these people never kicked puppies, gave their wives a case of Gender Dysphoria nor ever gave money to Clinton or Obama?

Last edited:
Can the House appoint a Special Counsel by themselves without a vote in the Senate? Even if they could, they're making themselves look really bad to everyone else except the far left, and IMHO that ain't enough to win in Nov 2020.

Can the House appoint a Special Counsel by themselves without a vote in the Senate? Even if they could, they're making themselves look really bad to everyone else except the far left, and IMHO that ain't enough to win in Nov 2020.
Robert Mueller was That Special Counsel and He Failed to accomplish what The Dem Tards wanted him to. Now they want a do over, same as they want a do over for 2016. Do-Overs are for Losers.

This is why I am Recommending as salt in The Wounds of Dem Turds, that Donald J Trump, President of The United States adopt as his Campaign Mascot:

Triumph, The Comic Insult Dog!

Robert Mueller was That Special Counsel and He Failed to accomplish what The Dem Tards wanted him to. Now they want a do over, same as they want a do over for 2016. Do-Overs are for Losers.

This is why I am Recommending as salt in The Wounds of Dem Turds, that Donald J Trump, President of The United States adopt as his Campaign Mascot:

I can just see Triumph saying, "Here are some Dim Dems, for me to POOP ON!"

Yes Exactly!

I can just see Triumph saying, "Here are some Dim Dems, for me to POOP ON!"

Cracks me up to see the DemNazi DemTards loosing their shit again over their inability in a 24-7 365 Day a Year Effort to Rid themselves of The Orange Menace via Impeachment. Something tells me Nancy Pelosi, Schummer and Company are getting far fewer Bribes and Kickbacks these days. Even Planned Parenthood notorious for shelling out Millions to protect their Bloody Baby Parts For Sale Business and keep it Afloat is finding themselves much poorer today.

They won't be able to even get to Impeachment. This is all smoke and mirrors because they are panicked and can't win in 2020 and can't get support to circumvent The American Voter and Storm The White House with their Blue Mob and New Green Scam.

But if they were able to pull off yet another hoax, who would they pick as Special Counsel & what would his team look like all the while assuring everyone that these people never kicked puppies, gave their wives a case of Gender Dysphoria nor ever gave money to Clinton or Obama?
What will Russia do, Comrade?

Nobody really cares what Russia will do......except Demrats like you

When you use the word, Comrade, you know that means friend or team member. Only Russians use that word.

Russia won't do anything actually, but the people who paid Russia and took money from Russia Obama and Clinton are the people you should ask.

I thought your head was so far up Putin's ass that you'd know what he ate for dinner every time he farted, so you'd be the expert on what Russian will do, my enemy.

Where is The Special Counsel Required to recommend Articles of Impeachment for Congress to draw up?

Hello McMueller, is anybody home?

Last edited:
Bring Back Mueller!
MuellerMug_1161x653-800x450.jpg

Forum List

Back