Dimms keep trying to dig up dirt on Trump to affect 2020 election

Out of 350 million people in the USA, the Dimms must be able to come up with someone better than Bernie and Joe.

tenor.gif

Seriously though. Dimms say Trump tried to affect 2020 election with Burisma investigation. Aren’t Dimms doing the same thing with all the bullshot they are pulling?

emoluments clause??? Please

Out of 350 million people in the USA, the Dimms must be able to come up with someone better than Bernie and Joe.

Nobody worth a shit will run, the damage that is done to the individual and their family is too great a price to pay for anyone but the most narcissistic or megalomaniacal among us.

Nobody worth a shit will run, the damage that is done to the individual and their family is too great a price to pay for anyone but the most narcissistic or megalomaniacal among us.

That is a huge problem. I agree. What has caused it to come to this?

Agreed gator...if I was asked to run I'd turn around and tell the camera to kiss it. Although being a high elected official can't be that hard...I'm thinking back as long as I've been alive...in 86 years I haven't seen one I've had all that much respect for as an individual.

Agreed gator...if I was asked to run I'd turn around and tell the camera to kiss it. Although being a high elected official can't be that hard...I'm thinking back as long as I've been alive...in 86 years I haven't seen one I've had all that much respect for as an individual.

There are some perks that make it mighty tempting. Hell, Trump plays golf on average of 1 day out of 5, year round. I have not swung a club outside of my basement in more than 3 months. Though that is changing next week when the wife and I take a anniversary trip to Florida.

Democrats are trying to dig up dirt on a man who is under a court order not to sponsor a charity in New York State, because he stole from his children's charity?

Nobody has to dig.

Forum List

Back