Didn't PROGS say there were 800k dreamers? There are actually 3.6 million DREAMERS

Lindsey Graham knew the real number and still conspired with Durbin to hoax the President. Trump should never let either of them into the WH again.

Lindsey Graham knew the real number and still conspired with Durbin to hoax the President. Trump should never let either of them into the WH again.
Nah, he gave em an earful........I don't think they saw it coming, I wish I could see video of that meeting

Nah, he gave em an earful........I don't think they saw it coming, I wish I could see video of that meeting

Of course he did...why wouldn't he when he thought he had Graham won over and the flabby fag double-crossed him? Kelly checked around the Hill and nobody knew what the two of them were up to so Trump was ready and waiting.

Of course he did...why wouldn't he when he thought he had Graham won over and the flabby fag double-crossed him? Kelly checked around the Hill and nobody knew what the two of them were up to so Trump was ready and waiting.

Kelly Rocks. He apparently called all the members of the original group that was supposed to come up with a BiPartisan Plan.

NONE OF THEM KNEW ABOUT IT.

He then told The President that it was a set up.

Dick Durbin, and Graham lied to the President, and tried to sell their version of the agreement as what the BiPartisan Comittee came up with.

Trump and Kelly rightfully chewed these two Lying Shithole licking Whores Out!
Then Durbin ran to a microphone and LIED about what transpired to cover his own Lying Tricky Dirty Dick Ass!

Graham is part of the deep state.

He needs to go.

Pelosi, Schumer, Graham and McConnell are grabasstic pieces of shit who only care about money, power, and influence.

Last edited:
Graham is part fo the deep state.

He needs to go.

Pelosi, Schumer, Graham and McConnell are grabastic pieces of shit who only care about money, power, and influence.

Graham just got reelected riding Trump's coattails and he knows voters' memories are short...in another 5 years he can spin his treachery into a believable excuse. He doesn't have McCain around to tell him what to do anymore so Durbin is probably his new mentor.

Lets not forget that is all estimate. I have seen eligible estimations anywhere from 1.5M to 3.5M
The thing about the 800K number is, thats how many have had applications actually accepted.

Dems would put Hillary in prison to instantly have 3.6 million more Prog voters.

TARD_NEWS_FEED.jpg

I'm tellin ya. There's a Parroting Tard Herd news feed out there somewhere.

TARD_NEWS_FEED.jpg

I'm tellin ya. There's a Parroting Tard Herd news feed out there somewhere.

They are all on the same talking points email. Give it a little time there will be 3 more threads about this after the day shift at Wendy's gets off work

It doesn't stop at 3.6 million.....more like 10 million

The CHAIN migration.....you win the IMMIGRATION lottery, and then you bring over 25 members of your extended family.

BRILLIANT IDEA FROM DEMS TO GET VOTES, but very transparent.

Forum List

Back