Did you see the good Muslims marching in Manchester against ISIS?

What difference does it make? It's like the Mexicans marching in Los Angeles, totally meaningless. How many stupid infidels can they make swallow their jizz?

They were all in the "no go zones" quietly celebrating the murder of infidels.
And the liberals are in there safe spots doing the same
Well... yes... they do love muslims.

Which begs the question, since muslims think homos should be KILLED, and they throw them of buildings, gun them down in night clubs here in America, etc, but libs love them some homos, why do libs love muslims so much?

Sounds pretty retarded to me.

It`s like watching our fake Christians at their "pro life" rallies in D.C. They`d drop a bomb on a pregnant Muslim in a heartbeat.

Yeah, me neither.
Manchester Arena Attack vigil held to remember victims | Daily Mail Online
40B615AC00000578-4534894-Members_of_Islamic_charity_Muslim_Aid_also_attended_the_service_-a-82_1495562933254.jpg

40B6966700000578-4534894-image-a-191_1495573838380.jpg
40B827E100000578-4534894-image-a-209_1495573951572.jpg

It`s like watching our fake Christians at their "pro life" rallies in D.C. They`d drop a bomb on a pregnant Muslim in a heartbeat.

So, from you perspective as a hate filled fascist with an IQ in the low double digits, can you explain why all the violence from Anti-Abortion activists in all of history amounts to less violence than your ISIS allies engage in in an average week?

I mean I understand that you are patently dishonest and are attempting to create a false equivalence to support your ISIS buddies who murdered children, but despite your abject dishonesty as a liar for Allah, it just doesn't work.

Well, you're not a fascist democrat because you're bright, now are you?

They were all in the "no go zones" quietly celebrating the murder of infidels.
And the liberals are in there safe spots doing the same
Well... yes... they do love muslims.

Which begs the question, since muslims think homos should be KILLED, and they throw them of buildings, gun them down in night clubs here in America, etc, but libs love them some homos, why do libs love muslims so much?

Sounds pretty retarded to me.

Who's the man that just was lavished by Muslims in Saudi Arabia... but are they considered safe now..?

Shakes head in disbelief..

Even Trump thinks that is bullshit..

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back