Did you notice how none of them offered any specifics on the economy?

And those cars people got Cash For Clunkers for are starting to turn into rusty hulks and how is Solyndra coming along?
One failure in a thousand successes .

um not really leftard; i can name more obama failures than you can phony successes
Fantasy failures not actual ones.

um no real live ones; like the 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps in Obama's SEVENTH YEAR that weren't on food stamps when Bush was in office??
False comparison .bush and the Republican policies caused that rise
Any other bullshit I can clear up for you ?

sure leftard

remind me what year it is; how long bush has been gone ok?

NONE of the candidates have any specifics of how exactly they would improve wages and create jobs.

GOP debates are a joke. The audience cheered when Jeb mentioned his 4% growth talking point without offering any specific policies. Are those people that naive?

I thought the economy was humming along like a fine tuned ferrari. So you're now admitting that our economy is a shitfest under O?
False .if it were what you wish it was, it would still not be the president’s fault banks congress and mega corporations are the ones who are responsible.

One failure in a thousand successes .

um not really leftard; i can name more obama failures than you can phony successes

um no real live ones; like the 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps in Obama's SEVENTH YEAR that weren't on food stamps when Bush was in office??

sure leftard

Another classic false comparison.

NONE of the candidates have any specifics of how exactly they would improve wages and create jobs.

GOP debates are a joke. The audience cheered when Jeb mentioned his 4% growth talking point without offering any specific policies. Are those people that naive?

I thought the economy was humming along like a fine tuned ferrari. So you're now admitting that our economy is a shitfest under O?
False .if it were what you wish it was, it would still not be the president’s fault banks congress and mega corporations are the ones who are responsible.

you're right genius; Obama is irrelevant

sure leftard

another classic case of denial. of inconvenient truths stuffed in the face of a left-wing idiot

You guys are a real hoot.

you're right genius; Obama is irrelevant
Thanks for sharing your favorite masturbation fantasy.

sure leftard

another classic case of denial. of inconvenient truths stuffed in the face of a left-wing idiot
You can dream.

Politicians don't create jobs or set wages.

They did say how they'd improve things. Repealing the job-killing Obamacare and a few other policies would encourage job growth and help the economy. Stopping illegal immigration would help the unemployed and the tax payers.

You guys are a real hoot.
Are you twins?

They did say how they'd improve things. Repealing the job-killing Obamacare and a few other policies would encourage job growth and help the economy. Stopping illegal immigration would help the unemployed and the tax payers.
The ACA has killed no jobs.

You mean it hasn't thrown the country into recession? It hasn't brought on the End Times?

You mean it hasn't thrown the country into recession? It hasn't brought on the End Times?
In reality no.
However in the minds of fringe right nutsacks Satan is loosed!

For the Left so loved the poor they created MILLIONS MORE of them.

Perverticus

Your depression you created by unregulating the banks, wall street, etc done that. Obama simply expanded the safety net so people didn't get hurt as badly as the great depression. Of course, you're not happy unless people are hurt! Can't be throwing the rich bums in prison either..oh'nooo'sss.

Housing Bubble, Financial Crisis – What Happened, Who is ...
TJ Hancock Freedom of Speechhousing-bubble-financial-crisis-detailed...
In the case of the housing crisis, that power, as President Clinton stated above, .... The Freddie Mac Scandal Caused Democrats to Circle the Wagons ..... “a dysfunctional and ineffective process for developing accounting policies” that .... all 11 Republicans voted in favor of the new regulations; all 9 Democrats voted against
Democrats Applauding Their Own Obstructionism

Low wages is the concern.

Rather than parrot some email you and rdean received, maybe you should have actually watched and listened to the debate instead.

Governor Christie made reference to his 12 point plan for entitlement reform. All you had to do from there is look it up: http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/christie_factsheet.pdf

Senator Rubio has a plan for tax reform: http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/...?File_id=2d839ff1-f995-427a-86e9-267365609942

Governor Huckabee proposed the Fair Tax as a solution to our debt and to funding Social Security.

He'll disappear and start the same thread over again in about three days.

It's what he does.

Forum List

Back