Did You Know There Are Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones In The USA

Would you allow no-go zones in the US?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Oh puhleeze! You are fucking kidding, right?

I never realized what kind of king-sized kookburger you were until now.

Yep, supporting Justice, Due Process of Law, and Disclosure makes me an "anti-semitic" king-sized kookburger. Go fig.

No, being anti-semitic and a kookburger makes you an anti-semetic kookburger.

Ignoring the FACTS as exposed by historian Norman Finkelstein and your favorite network Fox News makes you a ZIONUT.

TheOuterLimits-Screenshot-old.jpg

Are you one of the dancing zionuts who celebrated after the WTC collapsed?

And the truth shall set you free.....

The Palestinians were the ones observed dancing in the street on 9/11, dipshit.

Yep, supporting Justice, Due Process of Law, and Disclosure makes me an "anti-semitic" king-sized kookburger. Go fig.

Ignoring the FACTS as exposed by historian Norman Finkelstein and your favorite network Fox News makes you a ZIONUT.

9-11 Cop Who Arrested Dancing Israelis Speaks

I have worked in Dearborn, and it's just as this article describes. When you walk into Walmart you see women with scarves over their head everywhere.
Many of my relatives lived in a predominately Irish Catholic community and most of the women wore scarves on their way to church on sunday.

Now I'm starting to wonder if they were terrorists?? ...... :confused-84:

I was thinking about this the other day and the Muslims are not alone in what they are doing. The "church" of Scientology does exactly the same thing. Native Americans, maybe not by choice, have their "no zones." White supremacy groups, same thing. I really mean no offense to anyone but our urban ghettos too are becoming no entry areas for police.

Like Scientology the Muslims are not so much keeping people in, they are keeping people out, or doing both. They don't want influences from the outside world. Scientology wants to keep what they do a secret and maintain the vast wealth. Muslims want to keep people in the 7th century and they know this goes against the grain of most people when given the choice. I am not sure I am completely upset over these enclaves, at least we know where they are instead of infiltrating the rest of us with their BS.
BULLSHIT

The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto

Should we also view with suspicion the Jewish Zones in the US?

If they start killing people for insulting them, abusing their women and children, threatening others who enter their neighborhoods or living under their own laws, then yes, they should be shut down.

s.

'I HAVE IN MY HANDS A LIST'

New documentary evidence points to an Israeli connection to 9/11

Just how far does Israeli malevolence go?

One of the great unsolved mysteries of the period leading up to 9/11 is the extent of an Israeli spy operation in the US uncovered by Carl Cameron of Fox News and widely reported, including in this space. As we all know, everybody spies on everybody, "friends" and foes alike. But this operation is believed to have been so extensive, and wide-ranging, that the real question in regard to Israeli foreknowledge of 9/11 is, as one US federal agent put it to Cameron, "How could they not have known?" Now, however, more evidence of the Israeli connection is emerging….

Both Israeli and US government officials scoffed at these charges as an "urban myth." Their denials, however, were somewhat undermined by the leaking of the US government's own report on "suspicious activities" by Israelis around US government offices and military installations. The report, culled from information supplied by numerous federal agencies, documents what is obviously a large-scale intelligence operation directed against US government facilities. Now more documentary evidence of the Israeli connection to 9/11 comes with the emergence of the US government's own list of terrorist suspects, two versions of which Cryptome.com has obtained and posted, with the following information as to their provenance:

So let me get this straight, Israel, by spying on the US, knew more about the threat to the US then the US says they knew, how is that possible? Really, what would be the purpose of Israel spying on the US? I am sure they do but for what end? Or is this just another, the muslims didn't do it the Israelis did it.

Suter, you'll remember, is the fellow behind the mysterious Urban Moving Systems, whose employees were arrested after neighbors reported them laughing and cheering as they watched the World Trade Center burn. These five "Middle Eastern-looking men," as described by witnesses, were Israelis: they were found with box cutters in their van, $4,000 in cash, and multiple passports. Police interrogated them for hours, and transferred them to a maximum security facility, where they were held for months.

Their van was registered as the property of Urban Moving Systems: A raid on the Urban Moving Systems warehouse yielded computers, documents, and other evidence – of what, we don't know. Suter, the owner of the company, refused all comment, and soon fled the country – to Israel."

The eye witness accounts mean nothing. If they were Mossad agents why would they do something so foolish? When JFK was killed I remember word being given to my class. More then one of the boys started to cheer, why? Was he in on it?

A box cutter in a van used by a moving company, now that is suspicious. (sic)

They had money, again throw them in prison.

Multiple Passports, like one for each of them? Or is this a fact you "remember?"

The truth is they were arrested and detained without trial for I think 2 months. The truth is no one tried to hide the arrest of these guys. The truth is no charges were ever filed. The truth is they did not flee the country they were kicked out for immigration reasons. The truth is they later filed suit, something that would be very strange if they were really spies or in on the attack.

Maybe the 5 were just assholes.

What was the purpose of you posting this? Do you think that because you posted it that it makes it true? The Cop never accuses the men of anything and confirms nothing that the moderator has to say, no matter how hard the moderator tried.

IF they were dancing it could have meant a few of things.

they were just plain assholes
they were happy that now America was dragged into the war with radical Islam.
they were young men without a lot of common sense.

I have worked in Dearborn, and it's just as this article describes. When you walk into Walmart you see women with scarves over their head everywhere.
Many of my relatives lived in a predominately Irish Catholic community and most of the women wore scarves on their way to church on sunday.

Now I'm starting to wonder if they were terrorists?? ...... :confused-84:

Traditional Catholics do that....only on Sunday going to Mass.

How does that compare to your evil, POS religion that wants women to be covered from head to toe EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK because you misogynist assholes are TERRIFIED of free, empowered women?

Were you alerted to that by your frequent visits to Stormfront?

What was the purpose of you posting this? Do you think that because you posted it that it makes it true? The Cop never accuses the men of anything and confirms nothing that the moderator has to say, no matter how hard the moderator tried.

they were young men without a lot of common sense.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let Fox News Carl Cameron explain it to you

September 11, 2001 and Israeli Espionage - Carl Cameron FOX News Report Part 1

I was thinking about this the other day and the Muslims are not alone in what they are doing. The "church" of Scientology does exactly the same thing. Native Americans, maybe not by choice, have their "no zones." White supremacy groups, same thing. I really mean no offense to anyone but our urban ghettos too are becoming no entry areas for police.

Like Scientology the Muslims are not so much keeping people in, they are keeping people out, or doing both. They don't want influences from the outside world. Scientology wants to keep what they do a secret and maintain the vast wealth. Muslims want to keep people in the 7th century and they know this goes against the grain of most people when given the choice. I am not sure I am completely upset over these enclaves, at least we know where they are instead of infiltrating the rest of us with their BS.
BULLSHIT

The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto

Should we also view with suspicion the Jewish Zones in the US?

If they start killing people for insulting them, abusing their women and children, threatening others who enter their neighborhoods or living under their own laws, then yes, they should be shut down.

s.

'I HAVE IN MY HANDS A LIST'

New documentary evidence points to an Israeli connection to 9/11

Just how far does Israeli malevolence go?

One of the great unsolved mysteries of the period leading up to 9/11 is the extent of an Israeli spy operation in the US uncovered by Carl Cameron of Fox News and widely reported, including in this space. As we all know, everybody spies on everybody, "friends" and foes alike. But this operation is believed to have been so extensive, and wide-ranging, that the real question in regard to Israeli foreknowledge of 9/11 is, as one US federal agent put it to Cameron, "How could they not have known?" Now, however, more evidence of the Israeli connection is emerging….

Both Israeli and US government officials scoffed at these charges as an "urban myth." Their denials, however, were somewhat undermined by the leaking of the US government's own report on "suspicious activities" by Israelis around US government offices and military installations. The report, culled from information supplied by numerous federal agencies, documents what is obviously a large-scale intelligence operation directed against US government facilities. Now more documentary evidence of the Israeli connection to 9/11 comes with the emergence of the US government's own list of terrorist suspects, two versions of which Cryptome.com has obtained and posted, with the following information as to their provenance:

So let me get this straight, Israel, by spying on the US, knew more about the threat to the US then the US says they knew, how is that possible? Really, what would be the purpose of Israel spying on the US? I am sure they do but for what end? Or is this just another, the muslims didn't do it the Israelis did it.

Suter, you'll remember, is the fellow behind the mysterious Urban Moving Systems, whose employees were arrested after neighbors reported them laughing and cheering as they watched the World Trade Center burn. These five "Middle Eastern-looking men," as described by witnesses, were Israelis: they were found with box cutters in their van, $4,000 in cash, and multiple passports. Police interrogated them for hours, and transferred them to a maximum security facility, where they were held for months.

Their van was registered as the property of Urban Moving Systems: A raid on the Urban Moving Systems warehouse yielded computers, documents, and other evidence – of what, we don't know. Suter, the owner of the company, refused all comment, and soon fled the country – to Israel."

The eye witness accounts mean nothing. If they were Mossad agents why would they do something so foolish? When JFK was killed I remember word being given to my class. More then one of the boys started to cheer, why? Was he in on it?

A box cutter in a van used by a moving company, now that is suspicious. (sic)

They had money, again throw them in prison.

Multiple Passports, like one for each of them? Or is this a fact you "remember?"

The truth is they were arrested and detained without trial for I think 2 months. The truth is no one tried to hide the arrest of these guys. The truth is no charges were ever filed. The truth is they did not flee the country they were kicked out for immigration reasons. The truth is they later filed suit, something that would be very strange if they were really spies or in on the attack.

Maybe the 5 were just assholes.

I'm Native American. Though I really am not familiar with any reservation except my tribal reservation in Montana, I'm pretty sure that there are no "no go zones" in Indian reservations because cops are too terrified to go there. We tend to handle things in house with our own cops who themselves are Indians too. But ghettos, gangs, and violent neighborhoods aren't really a problem for us.

.[/QUOTE]

What the point? That a guy says that the Israelis had information about 9/11 prior to 9/11 yet when pressed the guy said he couldn't talk about it. What BS is that? Obama knew about 9/11 before the attack, I just can't give you details because they are classified.

Or is the point that we all should be surprised that Israel spies on and in America, really? The groups that the FOX report accuses them of spying on is Arab groups. From that perspective they naturally connect the dots and say that the Israelis had to know because it was Arabs that did 9/11. What kind of BS is that?

I think the Bundy ranch is a no-go zone now.

So was the Weaver property for several months. The feds responded by shooting their 14 year old son in the back and shooting the mother in the face while she was holding the baby.

Is that what you propose?

You sow the wind you reap the whirlwind.

Really? What did they do to deserve that?

Not show up in court?

It doesn't surprise me that you cheer government on when it kills people. Statists like you are despicable worshipers of power and blood lust.

What the point? That a guy says that the Israelis had information about 9/11 prior to 9/11 yet when pressed the guy said he couldn't talk about it. What BS is that? Obama knew about 9/11 before the attack, I just can't give you details because they are classified.

Or is the point that we all should be surprised that Israel spies on and in America, really? The groups that the FOX report accuses them of spying on is Arab groups. From that perspective they naturally connect the dots and say that the Israelis had to know because it was Arabs that did 9/11. What kind of BS is that?[/QUOTE]

HUH?

Doesn't the report state that Israeli "students" infiltrated government agencies, didn't the report state that government agencies telephone call records handled AMDOCS, an Israeli company?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?

Forum List

Back