Did you know that 15 year olds know everything?

Echo, I hate to tell you this, but they know even more between the ages of 16 and 18.

Trust me, it only gets worse.........

But we (and they) survived it; you guys will too.....

few people did that to you
and you have since found out that you were wrong on a lot of things you believed true back then :lol:

No, plenty of people who were opposed to me ideologically did that. A great number of people on both sides of the spectrum however were respectful and treated me like someone who wanted to learn (which I did and still do). I cite Missourian teaching me about gun laws, and other things related that made me do almost a '180 on my stance for gun control as a prime example of that.

Turns out I was right about a lot of stuff too. I was reading through the archives awhile back and I found you Divecon making a comment that Sarah Palin would make a great President. ;) :lol:

Echo, I hate to tell you this, but they know even more between the ages of 16 and 18.

Trust me, it only gets worse.........

But we (and they) survived it; you guys will too.....

I don't want to even THINK about her driving................. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

few people did that to you
and you have since found out that you were wrong on a lot of things you believed true back then :lol:

No, plenty of people who were opposed to me ideologically did that. A great number of people on both sides of the spectrum however were respectful and treated me like someone who wanted to learn (which I did and still do). I cite Missourian teaching me about gun laws, and other things related that made me do almost a '180 on my stance for gun control as a prime example of that.

Turns out I was right about a lot of stuff too. I was reading through the archives awhile back and I found you Divecon making a comment that Sarah Palin would make a great President. ;) :lol:
and that was likely before she resigned as governor while leaving the mess she made in place

things do change

They know it ALL! :cuckoo:

Yep around 13 or 14 parents suddenly become the dumbest people on earth. Little bobby down the street and such know everything.
the kids seem to begin recovery in early 20's and generally fully recover by 30 or so.

It kinda works the same with the youngsters vs oldsters on here as well.
Maybe why most Ron Paul supporters are under 30?

Last edited:

Yep around 13 or 14 parents suddenly become the dumbest people on earth. Little bobby down the street and such know everything.
the kids seem to begin recovery in early 20's and generally fully recover by 30 or so.

i would say today the recovery doesnt start till mid 20's
especially with so many staying in school longer and living under mom & dads roof

for a small minority, it starts before 20

I think she would probably need to be about 50 before Echo would let her join.

No, I'd have to be 6 feet under for 50 years before I'd let her.

Maybe 'bones would finally be a mod by then.

:lol:

i am reading this damn it.....

so echo you are what...a slow learner...surely she has been telling you she knows everything for at least 3 years...

why wont you let her join the usmb? with all the conservatives and their family values...seems like it would be safe

<----i slay me

So am I going to "grow out of" supporting Ron Paul, or the equivalent thereof, when I hit 30?

So am I going to "grow out of" supporting Ron Paul, or the equivalent thereof, when I hit 30?
not likely
most people tend to become more conservative as they age
not all, but most

not likely
not all, but most

I don't think it's likely either. I, like Modbert, just don't like when I'm dismissed because of my age, though my age is, fortunately, not brought up nearly as often as Modbert's. The implication that some of us only support Ron Paul, or libertarianism, because we're under 30 and naive is insulting and ridiculous.

not likely
not all, but most

I don't think it's likely either. I, like Modbert, just don't like when I'm dismissed because of my age, though my age is, fortunately, not brought up nearly as often as Modbert's. The implication that some of us only support Ron Paul, or libertarianism, because we're under 30 and naive is insulting and ridiculous.
but then, i've never seen you use your age as an excuse, the bert has in the past

in fact, if you had not just said so, i wouldnt have known you were under 30 now
;)

not likely
not all, but most

but then, i've never seen you use your age as an excuse, the bert has in the past

in fact, if you had not just said so, i wouldnt have known you were under 30 now
;)

I don't know his exact age but I know I'm a few years older than he is.

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not a Modbert/Ron Paul/Political Thread. There are plenty in the flame zone for that.

This is about 15 year old teens knowing it all!

Geez! :lol:

Forum List

Back