Did you donate to The Donald?

Did you donate to Biden?
Anyone who does is just as stupid.

What everyone should be asking is why does it cost a half a billion for either party to get in office?
Should tell you everything you need to know about the entire shitshow.
Question: "What everyone should be asking is why does it cost a half a billion for either party to get in office?"

Answer: Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 558 U.S. 310 (2010)

And, read the links here:

How you can tell you Nazis are on the ropes, you all start lying that you never we're democrats..

White 6 was doing the same shit an hour back or so.
What you can't answer is what is your cult going to do for America? Since the lying Dems can't do anything what is your "party". Going to do? You will stumble and stammer.

It's amazing that so many people support and trust Donald Trump. For four years they laughed and built on TDS to protect their ego.

Calling Trump corrupt and dishonest almost always ends with TDS when the truth is posted. His supporters were never able to comprehend reality. Now, three weeks before the election those Republican Pols, and want to be members in the House of Rep. and the Senate, as well as seats in the State's legislatures and Governor's mansions still support The Donald.

Once again, those who respond to this thread will defend this crook and assail my thread.

I did not and will not contribute to Biden either, both should never run for President

Question: "What everyone should be asking is why does it cost a half a billion for either party to get in office?"

Remember kiddies - Fahrenheit 9-11 GOOD, Hillary the Movie - OUTLAWED.

The Nazi dream.

Once again, those who respond to this thread will defend this crook and assail my thread.
This statement won't spare you the ridicule you deserve.

We mock you because you defend a real criminal while latching on to every silly accusation your anti American comrades spread

I have never donated money to any political campigan nor do intend to start and I will end my part in this thread with two words Clinton Foundation.
You are smart. Imagine giving money to Uber wealthy people. You have to be a bag of hammers dumb.

What you can't answer is what is your cult going to do for America? Since the lying Dems can't do anything what is your "party". Going to do? You will stumble and stammer.

I'm not a dim, ergo not in a cult.

What will the GOP do for the country?

Not a damned thing.

Think of it this way, America is a dog and the democrats are kicking her, beating her with a steel rod, and pissing in her face.

What will the GOP do? Stop.

And at this moment - that is a MASSIVE improvement.

all Citizens United did was even the playing field.

I'm not a dim, ergo not in a cult.

What will the GOP do for the country?

Not a damned thing.

Think of it this way, America is a dog and the democrats are kicking her, beating her with a steel rod, and pissing in her face.

What will the GOP do? Stop.

And at this moment - that is a MASSIVE improvement.
Nothing specific. Nice work. Neither party has a clue. Clueless. Calling them our.

Forum List

Back