Did You Buy Into Democrat Boasting About Texas? Well, It wasn't Even Close...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
A Landslide for (R) Abbot

It wasn’t even close. Despite Democrat boasting that they would turn Texas blue and put their abortion-rights candidate in the governor’s office, it didn’t happen. And it didn’t happen by a lot.

Republican Greg Abbott, the current Attorney General of Texas, soundly defeated Democrat Wendy Davis in the race for governor. Abbott’s landslide win showed that Davis’ largely one-issue campaign — built around late-term abortion rights for women — simply didn’t play in the Lone Star State.

Democrats poured money into the Davis campaign coffers, believing they had found a passionate champion for women’s reproductive rights. But when the dust settles, it appears that Abbott will have defeated Davis by some 20 points — a landslide.

Outside of Texas, Republicans also scored big victories in major gubernatorial races. Among the most keenly watched was the race in Wisconsin, where Republican Governor Scott Walker had been targeted by the Democrats intent on ousting him from office and derailing a possible presidential run in 2016...

Read more at BREAKING What Just Happened In Governor s Races In Texas Wisconsin Is A GOP Game Changer

I guess our magical voter fraud couldn't cut it :rolleyes:
Looks that way
screen-shot-2014-11-04-at-10-27-10-am.png

It wasn’t even close. Despite Democrat boasting that they would turn Texas blue and put their abortion-rights candidate in the governor’s office, it didn’t happen. And it didn’t happen by a lot.

Republican Greg Abbott, the current Attorney General of Texas, soundly defeated Democrat Wendy Davis in the race for governor. Abbott’s landslide win showed that Davis’ largely one-issue campaign — built around late-term abortion rights for women — simply didn’t play in the Lone Star State.

Democrats poured money into the Davis campaign coffers, believing they had found a passionate champion for women’s reproductive rights. But when the dust settles, it appears that Abbott will have defeated Davis by some 20 points — a landslide.

Outside of Texas, Republicans also scored big victories in major gubernatorial races. Among the most keenly watched was the race in Wisconsin, where Republican Governor Scott Walker had been targeted by the Democrats intent on ousting him from office and derailing a possible presidential run in 2016...

Read more at BREAKING What Just Happened In Governor s Races In Texas Wisconsin Is A GOP Game Changer

Give them time.

If they bus in enough beaners into Texas they'll change the demographics in a couple of years, just like they did CA, OR, and Washington.

I guess you are just trying to cement your status as nothing but a troll eh. Shame, you used to offer some decent discussions.

Oh so I should respond decently to the guy right above this post saying democrats are gonna start busing in beaners?

No thanks :cool:

Give them time.

If they bus in enough beaners into Texas they'll change the demographics in a couple of years, just like they did CA, OR, and Washington.

Oh i know they're working very hard on that. But we'll just have to stop them. Can't give up the fight. Remember the Alamo.

I guess you are just trying to cement your status as nothing but a troll eh. Shame, you used to offer some decent discussions.

Oh so I should respond decently to the guy right above this post saying democrats are gonna start busing in beaners?

No thanks :cool:
I haven't seen a thoughtful response from you in weeks. Sure there are some that deserve nothing more than a good trollin, Rderp comes to mind, but not every thread from the right is deserving of stupid responses & that's all ive seen you offer anymore.

Take some time off perhaps? I quit posting cause I was starting to do the same shit.

Forum List

Back