Did Warren actually kill the lefts racism brigade?

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
You have a white woman telling minorities to vote for her because she will take care of you while she cheats you out of jobs to enrich herself. You have Dozall a white woman claiming to be black and actually pulling down paychecks from the NAACP. Another white guy King claims to be black so he can shove his face in the money trough of victimhood for a class of people he isn't part of. You now have men taking over women's sports left and right because the left said they could claim any gender they want and you better not say a damn thing about it.

So with this Warren fiasco can anyone of any race or gender really consider the democrat party to be in their favor? How can you at this point? I sure hope minorities are paying attention.

You have a white woman telling minorities to vote for her because she will take care of you while she cheats you out of jobs to enrich herself. You have Dozall a white woman claiming to be black and actually pulling down paychecks from the NAACP. Another white guy King claims to be black so he can shove his face in the money trough of victimhood for a class of people he isn't part of. You now have men taking over women's sports left and right because the left said they could claim any gender they want and you better not say a damn thing about it.

So with this Warren fiasco can anyone of any race or gender really consider the democrat party to be in their favor? How can you at this point? I sure hope minorities are paying attention.

Apparently the Democrats are embarrassed about Warren's shitshow. Former DNC honcho Donna Brazille was being interviewed on FOX News this morning and she couldn't hide her perturbedness. She did everything but scream "How could Warren do this so close to the midterms?"

Apparently the Democrats are embarrassed about Warren's shitshow. Former DNC honcho Donna Brazille was being interviewed on FOX News this morning and she couldn't hide her perturbedness. She did everything but scream "How could Warren do this so close to the midterms?"
The entire party is pathetic. Brazil was fine with Warren until just yesterday. She didn't care about her minority thieving until the fake indian made it public.

The entire party is pathetic. Brazil was fine with Warren until just yesterday. She didn't care about her minority thieving until the fake indian made it public.

That was my take on her interview too. Warren seems to have screwed the pooch.

With her [warrens] "dna test" being the guideline, everyone in America can now qualify for minority status...which means if everyone qualifies as a minority then all racism is committed by minorities.

Last edited:
Note the cricket chorus from the Left about the embarrassing but totally expected results from Warren's DNA test. They can't "move on" fast enough from this one. It turns out good old Liz is about as Indian as your average Cocker Spaniel.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Just a question

I'd like to know why isn't that piece of work Donna Brazil in jail?????

her decision to hand Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign confitential questions in advance of the March primary debate may have been a violation of federal law!

Why isn't this scum in jail??

Just a question

her decision to hand Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign confitential questions in advance of the March primary debate may have been a violation of federal law!

Donna Brazile is a Democrat, not a liberal, she takes a lot of the hits for the lefties when they get caught..it's up to you but ya may wanna cut her a break

Last edited:

Just a question

Donna Brazzil is a Democrat, not a liberal, she takes a lot of the hits for the lefties when they get caught..it's up to you but ya may wanna cut her a break

no

I want justice!

Just a question

Donna Brazzil is a Democrat, not a liberal, she takes a lot of the hits for the lefties when they get caught..it's up to you but ya may wanna cut her a break

no

I want justice!

Sorry 'bout that but convicting a Democrook is harder to do than squeezing water from a billiard ball.

Just a question

no

I want justice!

Sorry 'bout that but convicting a Democrook is harder to do than squeezing water from a billiard ball.

ohh I do know that Hossfly.....and how!:laugh:

Warren is a selfish good for nothing Bitch. And a homely one at that.

She could give a shit less. She released that DNA stuff, to fight that battle
now instead of 2020. She wanted it behind her.

What she never expected was for the Cherokee Nation to turn on her
in such a negative way. She's finished now for 2020. Her dna will
follow her all the way to election day in 2020.

Forum List

Back