Did Trumps apparent isolationism give Assad the green light ?

To gas Syrians ?

He could be forgiven for feeling he had a free hit.
the gassing came just days after trump and nikki haley said removing assad was no longer a priority. Sounds like a green light to me.
If I was Assad I would have been high fiving it all around the Palace.
Trump needs to learn to be more measured in what he says. Cant see that happening though.

To gas Syrians ?

the gassing came just days after trump and nikki haley said removing assad was no longer a priority. Sounds like a green light to me.
Trump needs to learn to be more measured in what he says. Cant see that happening though.

You mean like your hero old neville? That's the problem with clowns like you, tainty, you think you can negotiate with insane people. Are you stupid or insane too?

To gas Syrians ?

You mean like your hero old neville? That's the problem with clowns like you, tainty, you think you can negotiate with insane people. Are you stupid or insane too?
Or you could address the OP rather than the poster ?

To gas Syrians ?

I did. Or are you not clever enough to figure out how I can address the OP and insult you as well? You still haven't answered the question, how do you negotiate with a blood thirsty dictator? Have negotiations with their type EVER worked? Thus, if you can't negotiate with them, how does what a person says, affect what they do?

To gas Syrians ?

I did. Or are you not clever enough to figure out how I can address the OP and insult you as well? You still haven't answered the question, how do you negotiate with a blood thirsty dictator? Have negotiations with their type EVER worked? Thus, if you can't negotiate with them, how does what a person says, affect what they do?
Why do you need to negotiate with him ? Shouldnt America be steering clear of involvement ?
Your mind operates on a basic level so I doubt you would understand this.

Assad could have interpreted the unrelenting Democrat attacks as having weakened Trump so much that nothing could be done to stop his chemical attacks.

Shouldnt America be steering clear of involvement?
No, we should act any time we damn well feel like it. I welcome any nation that doesnt approve of our actions to try and stop us, but i suggest you ask Germany and Japan how that worked out for them first.

Forum List

Back