Did they dope up tRump to keep

I'll be thrilled when tRump's *presidency* is a bad memory. Right now it's a horrible present.
For anyone that loves this country. He is a great president.
LOL

You wouldn't have to pull out your knee pads to lie for him if that were true.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Turn removing your head from your rectum. Obozo had the LOWEST work force participation rate since the the 1970’s. The mark of a TOTAL failure. You remember (you’ll lie about it of course) that Reid and company said people should CELEBRATE not working because they could now write poetry. Your stupidity is exceeded only by your total cowardice little yellow coward.
LOLOL

In terms of the strength of the job market, the labor force participation rate is a meaningless stat since it reflects demographics. And in the case of 2008 and later, it mostly reflected retiring baby boomers.

As always, you prove to be an idiot.

So now participation rate means nothing. Keep showing your complete and total idiocy regarding, well everything. Let’s translate from cowardese into English. “The work force participation rate doesn’t matter because little yellow coward pawn’s hero Obozo utterly fails at it”. As always, you show you lack of education and understanding of anything. Keep crying and spinning coward.
LOL

Aww, you poor, triggered cuck. It never meant anything in terms of the health of the job market. It reflects demographics, not job availability. If you have 100 people working an 99 of them retire, the LFPR among that sample is 1%. Not because they lost their jobs, not because they can't find work -- but because they choose not to work. That's what the LFPR measures.

Obozo had the LOWEST work force participation rate since the the 1970’s
Yes, it bottomed out at 62.5%. it now sits at 63.3%, which is virtually the same. So your point is stupid.

No, YOU are stupid. And a proven liar. But we all already know that. Try again lifelong failure.
LOL

Translation: Na-na na-na boo-boo

That’s all you’re capable of saying you yellow coward. GFY before I slap you again.
LOLOL

Yet, that's what you posted. And btw, you're not man enough to ever slap me.

For anyone that loves this country. He is a great president.
LOL

You wouldn't have to pull out your knee pads to lie for him if that were true.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Turn removing your head from your rectum. Obozo had the LOWEST work force participation rate since the the 1970’s. The mark of a TOTAL failure. You remember (you’ll lie about it of course) that Reid and company said people should CELEBRATE not working because they could now write poetry. Your stupidity is exceeded only by your total cowardice little yellow coward.
LOLOL

In terms of the strength of the job market, the labor force participation rate is a meaningless stat since it reflects demographics. And in the case of 2008 and later, it mostly reflected retiring baby boomers.

As always, you prove to be an idiot.

So now participation rate means nothing. Keep showing your complete and total idiocy regarding, well everything. Let’s translate from cowardese into English. “The work force participation rate doesn’t matter because little yellow coward pawn’s hero Obozo utterly fails at it”. As always, you show you lack of education and understanding of anything. Keep crying and spinning coward.
LOL

Aww, you poor, triggered cuck. It never meant anything in terms of the health of the job market. It reflects demographics, not job availability. If you have 100 people working an 99 of them retire, the LFPR among that sample is 1%. Not because they lost their jobs, not because they can't find work -- but because they choose not to work. That's what the LFPR measures.

Keep spinning little yellow coward. Your desperation stinks.

Obozo had the LOWEST work force participation rate since the the 1970’s
Yes, it bottomed out at 62.5%. it now sits at 63.3%, which is virtually the same. So your point is stupid.

No, YOU are stupid. And a proven liar. But we all already know that. Try again lifelong failure.
LOL

That’s all you’re capable of saying you yellow coward. GFY before I slap you again.
LOLOL

Gee asshole, quoting your own post and claiming I posted it. You truly are an uneducated illiterate little yellow coward eunuch. By the way asshole, I’ll slap you whenever I want. And you won’t do a damn thing about it. Period.

LOL

LOLOL

Gee asshole, quoting your own post and claiming I posted it. You truly are an uneducated illiterate little yellow coward eunuch. By the way asshole, I’ll slap you whenever I want. And you won’t do a damn thing about it. Period.
LOL

Your dementia worsens. As all can see in the quotes above, it was your post I quoted.

And btw, you've never slapped me. I don't care how demented you are. Swinging your purse at me misses every time.

:dance:

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

Your dementia worsens. As all can see in the quotes above, it was your post I quoted.

And btw, you've never slapped me. I don't care how demented you are. Swinging your purse at me misses every time.

No dipshit, you posted the blathering nonsense in your native cowardese. Unable to refute anything so back to your usual idiocy. You are slapped again. Looking for a man with a purse? Looks in the mirror little yellow coward. Now STFU before my 3 year old slaps you too. You are pathetic.

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

No dipshit, you posted the blathering nonsense in your native cowardese. Unable to refute anything so back to your usual idiocy. You are slapped again. Looking for a man with a purse? Looks in the mirror little yellow coward. Now STFU before my 3 year old slaps you too. You are pathetic.
LOLOL

Poor, deranged cuck ^^^ be like, nuh_uh, as he swings his purse again at me. :lmao:

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Poor, deranged cuck ^^^ be like, nuh_uh, as he swings his purse again at me. :lmao:

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

Your unconditional surrender is noted and accepted. Poor baby, beaten down by facts yet again. Resorting to trying gay insults. Pathetic really.

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

Your unconditional surrender is noted and accepted. Poor baby, beaten down by facts yet again. Resorting to trying gay insults. Pathetic really.
LOLOL

There was no gay insult in there, yes flamin' cuck. You must be speaking from personal experience.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOL

LOLOL

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

LOLOL

There was no gay insult in there, yes flamin' cuck. You must be speaking from personal experience.

More oversize emojis to compensate for what you don’t have. Poor baby is so uneducated he thinks because he carries a purse that makes him a “man”. You lose again little yellow coward eunuch. Can’t even type a coherent sentence. Projecting due to massive insecurity and cowardice. It’s sad really.

LOL

LOLOL

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

LOLOL

More oversize emojis to compensate for what you don’t have. Poor baby is so uneducated he thinks because he carries a purse that makes him a “man”. You lose again little yellow coward eunuch. Can’t even type a coherent sentence. Projecting due to massive insecurity and cowardice. It’s sad really.
LOLOLOL

You crack me up with your projection. What can I say, cuck? But keep swinging your purse atme.... what else can you do?

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

LOLOL

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

LOLOL

More oversize emojis to compensate for what you don’t have. Poor baby is so uneducated he thinks because he carries a purse that makes him a “man”. You lose I again little yellow coward eunuch. Can’t even type a coherent sentence. Projecting due to massive insecurity and cowardice. It’s sad really.
LOLOLOL

You crack me up with your projection. What can I say, cuck? But keep swinging your purse atme.... what else can you do?

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif
Now having to steal the word projection. Your idiocy, cowardice, and lack of education are readily apparent. You’ve been getting your ass kicked all over this board lately eunuch. Fantasies about men with purses. Obvious gay tendencies in little yellow coward pawn, who when Trump is exonerated will be leaving here forever. Oh, that’s right, the coward won’t stand behind his own bullshit. Insecurity by the pound in this idiot.

LOLOL

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

LOLOL

More oversize emojis to compensate for what you don’t have. Poor baby is so uneducated he thinks because he carries a purse that makes him a “man”. You lose I again little yellow coward eunuch. Can’t even type a coherent sentence. Projecting due to massive insecurity and cowardice. It’s sad really.
LOLOLOL

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif
Now having to steal the word projection. Your idiocy, cowardice, and lack of education are readily apparent. You’ve been getting your ass kicked all over this board lately eunuch. Fantasies about men with purses. Obvious gay tendencies in little yellow coward pawn, who when Trump is exonerated will be leaving here forever. Oh, that’s right, the coward won’t stand behind his own bullshit. Insecurity by the pound in this idiot.

Rump won't be exonerated. That ship has sailed. The only question involved is whether he maintains his office or not. An Impeachment is not about what is legal or not, it's about public opinion and Rump has has already lost that . Now, the question is, can the Senate garner the 2/3rds vote to remove him from office. Probably not. But now it comes down to whether the Senators love their jobs more than their duty in the public's eyes. And that is all that an Impeachment really is. It's not a criminal court of law. The real jury has already spoken. And will speak again in November.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

Rump won't be exonerated. That ship has sailed. The only question involved is whether he maintains his office or not. An Impeachment is not about what is legal or not, it's about public opinion and Rump has has already lost that . Now, the question is, can the Senate garner the 2/3rds vote to remove him from office. Probably not. But now it comes down to whether the Senators love their jobs more than their duty in the public's eyes. And that is all that an Impeachment really is. It's not a criminal court of law. The real jury has already spoken. And will speak again in November.

Sorry loser. Public opinion has Trump beating every Dim challenger. Period. Yes the people will speak in November when Trump wins in a landslide. Your tears will be epic. Trump is exonerated and you are an idiot.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

Sorry loser. Public opinion has Trump beating every Dim challenger. Period. Yes the people will speak in November when Trump wins in a landslide. Your tears will be epic. Trump is exonerated and you are an idiot.

I can tell I hit it right on the head. You lead off with an insult. I didn't say a thing about the Dems. It's not about The Leftwing or the Rightwing. It's not about winning at any and all costs. It's about what is right and what is wrong.

LOLOL

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif
LOLOL

ruth-buzzi-purse-gif.gif

Forum List

Back