Did the same liberals who blasted Trump for his words on illegals blast that sanctuary city?

I think felons should be deported. But I don't think cities should enforce federal immigration law.

They weren't enforcing immigration laws he was in jail as a 7 time convicted felon on drug charges. ICE didn't ask the dipshits in SF to arrest the guy or to deport him only to notify them if he was let out of jail.

All that needed to be done was to make a fucking phone call
What good would that have done? Hey, ICE, we just let him go. Did ICE have him on some kind of tracking device?

Keep the 7 time convicted felon in jail for a day until the feds can get his piece of shit ass out of the fucking country and save the life of an innocent girl.

HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE
Now we are back to forcing a city to enforce federal immigration policy by spending their taxpayer's money. Is this what you REALLY want to happen?

Yeah the price of a fucking phone would break the fucking bank.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Tell me if a kidnapper took a girl into SF would the morons in government refuse to enforce the federal law against kidnapping because it would bankrupt them?
Go do the math and get back to me. How much would it cost cities to incarcerate illegals while they wait for the underfunded ICE to round them up?

They weren't enforcing immigration laws he was in jail as a 7 time convicted felon on drug charges. ICE didn't ask the dipshits in SF to arrest the guy or to deport him only to notify them if he was let out of jail.

What good would that have done? Hey, ICE, we just let him go. Did ICE have him on some kind of tracking device?

Keep the 7 time convicted felon in jail for a day until the feds can get his piece of shit ass out of the fucking country and save the life of an innocent girl.

HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE
Now we are back to forcing a city to enforce federal immigration policy by spending their taxpayer's money. Is this what you REALLY want to happen?

Tell me if a kidnapper took a girl into SF would the morons in government refuse to enforce the federal law against kidnapping because it would bankrupt them?
Go do the math and get back to me. How much would it cost cities to incarcerate illegals while they wait for the underfunded ICE to round them up?

What's it cost to feed a guy a few bologna sandwiches for a day or two?

Small potatoes compared to the worth of an innocent girl's life.

Obama called us the people he represents: greedy, bible thumpers clinging to their guns who is afraid of others not just like them.

THAT was from YOUR OWN President about his OWN American citizens. and they didn't bat an eyelash over it.

the sheep in this country would sell us out in a heartbeat if they can use it put us and any Republican down.

IMO ALL federal law enforcement should be removed from SF.

No US Marshals, no FBI, no Homeland security, etc

If the motherfuckers in SF or any other so called "sanctuary" city want to chose to side with criminal aliens then they don't get to pick and choose what federal laws they follow they can do ALL their own law enforcement.

HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE

Do the math. Multiply it by however many illegals are in the city. Factor in food, electricity, water, etc., etc., etc., and multiply by the average wait time for ICE to respond.

You can't do these things without spending money and we all know you don't want to pay a dime in taxes.

No just a 7 time felon.

How many convictions does it take for you to want a piece of shit illegal deported?
I think felons should be deported. But I don't think cities should enforce federal immigration law.

HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE
They are already spending it via social services. How bout instead of housing, food, education & health care WE SEND THEM HOME

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE

Do the math. Multiply it by however many illegals are in the city. Factor in food, electricity, water, etc., etc., etc., and multiply by the average wait time for ICE to respond.

You can't do these things without spending money and we all know you don't want to pay a dime in taxes.

You tell me how long it takes ICE to respond

IDGAF because I will obey a law even if I have an issue with it and I'm sure there is some way for SF to get some remuneration from the feds.

But hey why not just stop enforcing ALL federal laws because I'm sure all those federal laws against kidnapping, drug smuggling and murder are costing SF a fucking fortune.

In fact the FBI and every other federal law enforcement agency should insist that SF enforce all their own laws and should refuse to operate in that city all together.

Then let's see how fucking broke SF will be

So there you have it folks... a bubble headed progtard in here SUPPORTING the ILLEGAL policy that led to the DEATH of an innocent woman.

I only hope the next woman SHOT IN THE FACE is none other than this SUPPORTER of why it happened.

We've done thins before

Citizens have a right to be here illegal aliens do not. This particular piece of shit was jailed 6 times and the fuckers in SF knew it and they still let him go.

Tell me if you let a known killer out on the street and he kills someone do you have any culpability?

Hell yeah you do
He wasn't a known killer.

He was a known 6 time felon.

He was illegally here

How many fucking laws does he have to break?
He wasn't a known killer or violent criminal. Maybe we should make it so GrumpyGrampU isn't allowed into anyone's business because he's a known criminal, eh?

No just a 7 time felon.

How many convictions does it take for you to want a piece of shit illegal deported?
Your DEFEATIST attitude is enough to make any red blooded American patriot PUKE.

Suppose we'd have listened to your kind when JFK said he wanted us to land a man on the moon and return?
Suppose we'd have listened to your kind and never been able to win WWll?
Suppose we'd have listened to your kind and believed an illegal kenyan was the answer to all America's problems?

You people are WRONG about EVERYTHING you do, because EVERYTHING you leftist, progtard, commie, sheeple touch turns to SHIT.

He wasn't a known killer.

He was a known 6 time felon.

He was illegally here

How many fucking laws does he have to break?
He wasn't a known killer or violent criminal. Maybe we should make it so GrumpyGrampU isn't allowed into anyone's business because he's a known criminal, eh?

No just a 7 time felon.

Your DEFEATIST attitude is enough to make any red blooded American patriot PUKE.

Suppose we'd have listened to your kind when JFK said he wanted us to land a man on the moon and return?
Suppose we'd have listened to your kind and never been able to win WWll?
Suppose we'd have listened to your kind and believed an illegal kenyan was the answer to all America's problems?

You people are WRONG about EVERYTHING you do, because EVERYTHING you leftist, progtard, commie, sheeple touch turns to SHIT.
I get that you hate Mexicans. Enjoy.

they won't blame THEMSELVES for this. it's because of them (liberals/democrats) this is happening

Democrats want to HIDE all the disgusting Policies (like Sanctuary Cites, relasxed rules on immigration, etc) they have been putting on us that is NOW GETTING US KILLED

and yet you still go and vote for them. that's sick

they won't blame THEMSELVES for this. it's because of them (liberals/democrats) this is happening

Democrats want to HIDE all the disgusting Policies (like Sanctuary Cites, relasxed rules on immigration, etc) they have been putting on us that is NOW GETTING US KILLED

You've been killed?

You've been killed?

Here are a few people today who would be alive if we enforced our immigration laws

I wonder how many of these criminals were let out of jail in "sanctuary cities"

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

why the blanket condemnation of 'liberals' on this?

do you really need an explanation ? libertards in general are so fucking stupid about what Trump said...,

"
When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

do you need any further explanation ? "they're not sending the best", do you know what BEST means ????

Forum List

Back