Did Putin got driven nuts by Long Covid?

Because it's not up to the evil kleptocrat what Ukraine does out of self determination.

People in the west generally realize this. Right wing sympathizers of authoritarian strongmen seem to fall the other way.
Zelensky is an authoritarian like Putin.

Zelensky is going to start WW III!

The US should devote all efforts to winding down this conflict. The US should tell Zelensky to shut up. We should persuade Putin to withdraw his troops. Ukraine should not be in NATO. Ukraine should be independent and neutral.

Both sides can claim victory. The Ukrainians fought bravely. Putin achieved his (hopefully) limited goals, for example linking Donbas with Crimea.

The two countries can haggle about the Donbas border until doomsday (which hopefully we can postpone).

UkraineNativeLanguagesCensus2001detailed-en.png

The only person benefiting from this war is the worst authoritarian, Xi Jin Ping.

Last edited:
Stop being an uneducated low information confused Moon Bat.

Those were NATO countries but not NATO operations. The only official NATO foreign operation was Afghanistan. The only time Article 5 was ever implemented.

Article 5 Invoked After 9/11 Attacks​

On September 12, 2001, the day after the terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center and Pentagon, NATO invoked Article 5 for the first time in its history, committing its members to stand by the United States in its response to the attacks. In a four-paragraph resolution that passed unanimously, the organization reflected its understanding that the threats to global security had changed radically in the 52 years since the alliance was founded.

By the way Moon Bat. I felt NATO should have been dissolved after the Soviet Union fell. However, after this little shit we are seeing now with Russian interventionism then maybe I would have been wrong.
Hey Flashy the moonbat, you are completely unaware of NATO’s involvement in many wars. You've freely admitted this.

Guess what my son? NATO was also involved in the Korean War. Look it up my boy.

I’m so glad I could educate you on these matters. Did any of it take?

Zelensky is an authoritarian.

Zelensky is going to start WW III!

The US should devote all efforts to winding down this conflict. The US should tell Zelensky to shut up. We should persuade Putin to withdraw his troops. Ukraine should not be in NATO. Ukraine should be independent and neutral.

Both sides can claim victory. The Ukrainians fought bravely. Putin achieved his (hopefully) limited goals, for example linking Donbas with Crimea.

The two countries can haggle about the Donbas border until doomsday (which hopefully we can postpone).

UkraineNativeLanguagesCensus2001detailed-en.png

The only person benefiting from this war is Xi Jin Ping.

You’re right, but I fear you’re dreaming. It looks like we’re headed for WWIII because no nation other than ours is allowed to invade another nation.
That’s great! Putin has Parkinson’s and old Joe has dementia and ignorance. This should help to alleviate any concerns about nuclear armageddon.
Here is another good column that will alleviate you of your ignorance.

The Land Where History Died, Part 1 - LewRockwell

In response to NATO’s war games right? Imagine Russia holding war games on our borders. Can you?
THEY HAVE held their games near borders of many countries, wtf are you talking about?

For example:

The Russian Embassy in Dublin has urged fishermen in the southwest to "refrain from any provocative actions" ahead of planned exercises by the Russian Navy off the Irish coast.

Thats not a valid reason to invade Russia or for Russia to invade someone else.

Get informed. Estonia and Romania too. Americans don’t think this is provocative at all. Just nice warplanes.

U.S. F-35s Forward Deployed To Romania, Estonia And Lithuania​

February 24, 2022
One moment, please...
You know, you are kind of embarrassing yourself. The entire world knows Putin does not think that is an offensive threat to Russia. They know he uses these as excuses to be aggressive and invade his neighbors.

Like, even Putin supporters would blush at your apparently very sincere and pathetic equivocations. But they would thank you for your efforts, no matter how useless.

Zelensky is an authoritarian like Putin.
No he isn't.

While I do not necessarily support measures like this in times of peace, the country of Ukraine has been dealing with a threat of invasion from Russia (and now a second, ACTUAL invasion from Russia).

That is the elephant in the room these lame talking points always avoid.

No he isn't.

While I do not necessarily support measures like this in times of peace, the country of Ukraine has been dealing with a threat of invasion from Russia (and now a second, ACTUAL invasion from Russia).

That is the elephant in the room these lame talking points always avoid.
Did he shut down opposition media? Yes or no?

Did he shut down opposition media? Yes or no?
Already covered. Went past that and talked about context. The context undermines your narrative. So you want to stay at square one and be simple about it. Introducing all of the information leaves you holding an empty bag.

Already covered. Went past that and talked about context. The context undermines your narrative. So you want to stay at square one and be simple about it. Introducing all of the information leaves you holding an empty bag.
So many words and none of them yes or no.

You know, you are kind of embarrassing yourself. The entire world knows Putin does not think that is an offensive threat to Russia. They know he uses these as excuses to be aggressive and invade his neighbors.

Like, even Putin supporters would blush at your apparently very sincere and pathetic equivocations. But they would thank you for your efforts, no matter how useless.
Of course Putin is concerned about the aggressive provocations by the West. Thinking he isn’t is absurd and ignorant.

Im sure you’re completely unaware of the numerous nations the US has invaded or overthrown by coup, since WWII. Putin knows.

Dumb Americans don’t think their nation is an aggressive imperialist warrior empire. Yet the evidence is all around them.

Of course Putin is concerned about the aggressive provocations by the West.
And of course Europe is concerned by the madman invading European nations 3 times in 15 years.

I don't see them making nuclear threats or invading their neighbors.

So you are doing a pretty good job of strengthening my points. Thanks.

And of course Europe is concerned by the madman invading European nations 3 times in 15 years.

I don't see them making nuclear threats or invading their neighbors.

So you are doing a pretty good job of strengthening my points. Thanks.
W invaded two nations in eight years. O continued W’s fine work and added five more nations in eight years. Are they also madmen?

Another disaster from our presidential stumblebum China Joe Biden. His stupidity and weakness and energy policy helped bring about this crisis.

Last edited:
Oh my god, really? You think all those US military bases popped up overnight. You think those fighter jets sent to Eastern Europe went to NEW military bases.

Some Americans are really dumb fuckers.
fuck you pops.

you still haven't showed me what I asked for. Typical. You made a bullshit comparison. Put up or shut your fucking old ass mouth bitch.

Forum List

Back