Did Putin got driven nuts by Long Covid?

That’s absurd. NATO is loaded with offensive weapons. It constantly performs war games along Russia’s borders.

Why does NATO still exist? It was to defend against the USSR. Terminate it before it kills millions.

Your thinking is common with uninformed Americans. If the USSR put nuclear weapons and massive military forces on our borders with Mexico and Canada, you’d have a shit.

About the only thing that NATO has ever done abroad was send troops to Afghanistan after the US was attacked by Bin Laden and his band of Muslim thugs.

Otherwise it has maintained a defense posture against the old Soviets. Now, due to Putin's stupidity, it will have to increase the military and that is not good for anybody.

Without an aggressive Russia/Soviet potential threat NATO would probably dissolve.

About the only thing that NATO has ever done abroad was send troops to Afghanistan after the US was attacked by Bin Laden and his band of Muslim thugs.

Otherwise it has maintained a defense posture against the old Soviets. Now, due to Putin's stupidity, it will have to increase the military and that is not good for anybody.

Without an aggressive Russia/Soviet potential threat NATO would probably dissolve.
Wrong. Stop! You’re uninformed.

Syria…
Nato’s bombs fall like confetti, not containing conflict but spreading it | George Monbiot

Libya…
War crime: NATO deliberately destroyed Libya's water infrastructure

Serbia
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/balkans/stories/belgrade050399.htm

There is some claim that Putin has long covid and is driven mad by it.

If that is the case,i wonder if the officials there can remove him from office due to Covid making him incompetent
Nah he seems his old self to me. Putin has always been this way, he just is an opportunist. He always wanted Ukraine. It really is no shocker to me at all that he did this, seems to fit Putin's personality.

Stop being an uneducated low information confused Moon Bat.

Those were NATO countries but not NATO operations. The only official NATO foreign operation was Afghanistan. The only time Article 5 was ever implemented.

Article 5 Invoked After 9/11 Attacks​

On September 12, 2001, the day after the terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center and Pentagon, NATO invoked Article 5 for the first time in its history, committing its members to stand by the United States in its response to the attacks. In a four-paragraph resolution that passed unanimously, the organization reflected its understanding that the threats to global security had changed radically in the 52 years since the alliance was founded.

By the way Moon Bat. I felt NATO should have been dissolved after the Soviet Union fell. However, after this little shit we are seeing now with Russian interventionism then maybe I would have been wrong.

You know what is really scary?

Knowing that the other crazy idiot holding the control of a massive number of nukes besides Putin is Joe Potatohead.

No. Putin warned the west for ten years. No NATO for Ukraine. They refused to listen so now the idiots on both sides are risking nuclear armageddon over the stupid nation of Ukraine.

Can’t fix stupid.
Word on the street is Joe told xi of the plan for Ukraine to join nato and Xi told Putin.

If that is the case,i wonder if the officials there can remove him from office due to Covid making him incompetent
It was widely reported (perhaps falsely) that he was diagnosed with intestinal cancer and had an operation in February 2020.

He is looking quite puffy in the face lately. Here he is on February 27th...
russian-president-vladimir-putin-visits-the-national-space-centre-picture-id1238808177

Perhaps it is terminal, and he is making his last stand against the West which had constantly demonized him even before the invasion.

Personally, I can't make any sense of it. The whole world is against him and he is killing his own country's already-fragile economy. While Putin probably wants to solidify a grandiose story in the history books for himself, I doubt he would want the story to be like this, where he ends up killing himself in a bunker like Hitler.

Stop being an uneducated low information confused Moon Bat.

Those were NATO countries but not NATO operations. The only official NATO foreign operation was Afghanistan. The only time Article 5 was ever implemented.

Article 5 Invoked After 9/11 Attacks​

On September 12, 2001, the day after the terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center and Pentagon, NATO invoked Article 5 for the first time in its history, committing its members to stand by the United States in its response to the attacks. In a four-paragraph resolution that passed unanimously, the organization reflected its understanding that the threats to global security had changed radically in the 52 years since the alliance was founded.

By the way Moon Bat. I felt NATO should have been dissolved after the Soviet Union fell. However, after this little shit we are seeing now with Russian interventionism then maybe I would have been wrong.
Lol. No and besides it’s a distinction without a difference.

Have you considered US interventionism? I hear it’s much more common than the Russian kind. Moonbat.

That’s absurd. NATO is loaded with offensive weapons. It constantly performs war games along Russia’s borders.

Why does NATO still exist? It was to defend against the USSR. Terminate it before it kills millions.

Your thinking is common with uninformed Americans. If the USSR put nuclear weapons and massive military forces on our borders with Mexico and Canada, you’d have a shit.
There are three NATO countries on the Russian border - Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

Not one has ever even remotely threatened Russia.

Your argument is bs.

There are three NATO countries on the Russian border - Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

Your argument is bs.
Once again you’re uninformed. War games are often held in the Baltic States. Just last week the US sent F35s to Lithuania, along with additional weaponry.

Americans are a slow bunch. If the USSR sent war planes to the CAnadian and Mexican border with the US, they’d have a shit fit. Somehow they don’t think Russia should mind.

CRAZY!

Your argument is bs.
Get informed. Estonia and Romania too. Americans don’t think this is provocative at all. Just nice warplanes.

U.S. F-35s Forward Deployed To Romania, Estonia And Lithuania​

February 24, 2022
One moment, please...

he'll get driven nuts by scenes like this: Ukrainian resident erupts in joy as Russian warplanes get shot down

No, because he has been insane all his life…

Lol. You’re not serious, right?
U.S.-Bases-Near-Russia.jpg
Im dead serious, and I ask again.

Please be specific and show us what border of Russia the US has massive military forces and nukes. You made the comparison.....now back it up.

I see a lot of flags in Europe and several other places in the world. But none on the Russian border like you compared to them having those things on our border.

Its pretty comical the title of that map is "military bases near Russia". It should be titled........MILITARY BASES ON PLANET EARTH.

Last edited:
Im dead serious, and I ask again.

Please be specific and show us what border of Russia the US has massive military forces and nukes. You made the comparison.....now back it up.

I see a lot of flags in Europe and several other places in the world. But none on the Russian border like you compared to them having those things on our border.

Its pretty comical the title of that map is "military bases near Russia". It should be titled........MILITARY BASES ON PLANET EARTH.

lol. Really? I’m guessing you find US military and NATO bases surrounding Russia loaded with US war machines as a wonderful thing.

U.S. F-35s Forward Deployed To Romania, Estonia And Lithuania February 24, 2022

so now you're talking about things that happened AFTER the war started.

just admit you made a bogus comparison and lets move on.

There are no US bases or nukes on the border of Russia. It's easy. Just say it. Repeat after me!!!!!
Oh my god, really? You think all those US military bases popped up overnight. You think those fighter jets sent to Eastern Europe went to NEW military bases.

Some Americans are really dumb fuckers.

Back