did Obama get punked by Iran?

Irrespective of the fine details the point remains this deal is so damaging and atrocious, that it can only be assumed Obama deliberately and Kerry through incompetence, allowed Iran to completely outfox them.

Entering into negotiations Iran was not allowed nuclear weapons capability at all and now they have been granted all they want, the only exception being they can not use the bomb for a miniscule period of time.

Iran and Obama both are happy and have achieve their aims...

The rest of the world are losers

Obama and Kerry are traitors unfit to serve in office.

They might just as well made a pact with the devil.

No agreement at all would have been better.
And what would be the final result of no agreement at all? War.

Nobody should want that.

Of course nobody wants war....this is a ridiculous,weak cliche

There is even more probability of war now as the enemies of Iran are placed in a completely intolerable situation and a nuclear arms race is developing.

Obama should have used the Reagan model and never give an inch during negotiations with the USSR.

The US and the rest of the world won and the USSR collapsed. A deadly world war was averted

A similar show of strength was necessary against a weak Iran but Obama submitted completly......for what benefit to the US?

What a disaster!

"Dishonest, disingenuous, and insulting"....that's how Britt Hume just described Obabble's speech today on the Iran deal.
Did Reagan get punked by Iran when he traded them arms for hostages, or when he bargained with them to keep the hostages until he was sworn in?

"Dishonest, disingenuous, and insulting"....that's how Britt Hume just described Obabble's speech today on the Iran deal.
Did Reagan get punked by Iran when he traded them arms for hostages, or when he bargained with them to keep the hostages until he was sworn in?

Assuming he was guilty of that....at least he got something for it. I really didn't see the big deal because some people have bleeding hearts and might have wanted the hostages. It's not like he traded campaign donations for stare secrets aka Hillary Clinton.

Assuming he was guilty of that....at least he got something for it. I really didn't see the big deal because some people have bleeding hearts and might have wanted the hostages. It's not like he traded campaign donations for stare secrets aka Hillary Clinton.
He was.

He was.
There is punking.....and then there is punking.

He was.

Cool. Did you know John Wilkes booth killed Lincoln. Are you still angry about it. Should we bring it up during debate? Democrat killed Lincoln.

That's the second time I've heard one of you liberal fuckwads make that false charge. Let's see your proof, asshole.

is Obama denying the fact that he got punked by Iran? I know if I got punked like that I wouldn't admit to it at all because when a lot of guys get punked like this in prison they really don't tell anyone. Can you blame them?
I'm curious. Why keep saying Iran and Obama when it's actually Iran and six other nations?

He was.

Cool. Did you know John Wilkes booth killed Lincoln. Are you still angry about it. Should we bring it up during debate? Democrat killed Lincoln.
And the Right has disowned Lincoln.

I wonder if the Obama haters enjoy being the patsies of the mullahs? Rest assured, the mullahs are thanking the ODSers for their service as Useful Idiots.

There are two sides here. There are the rational people in the USA and Iran who want to see Iran join the community of enlightened nations, and there's the conservative fringe in the USA and Iran who want both Iran and the USA to remain perpetually at war and proudly ignorant. This is a battle between the enlightenment and the dark ages, one that crosses national boundaries, so all decent people are morally obligated to oppose American conservatives and their mullah twins.

Now, some of the ODSers might be nice people. However, given they're all hellbent on destroying all that's good and decent in the world, I'm afraid I can't be friends with them.

is Obama denying the fact that he got punked by Iran? I know if I got punked like that I wouldn't admit to it at all because when a lot of guys get punked like this in prison they really don't tell anyone. Can you blame them?
I'm curious. Why keep saying Iran and Obama when it's actually Iran and six other nations?

Those six other nations may not have our best interest at heart and neither does Obama. It is just the truth.

I wonder if the Obama haters enjoy being the patsies of the mullahs? Rest assured, the mullahs are thanking the ODSers for their service as Useful Idiots.

There are two sides here. There are the rational people in the USA and Iran who want to see Iran join the community of enlightened nations, and there's the conservative fringe in the USA and Iran who want both Iran and the USA to remain perpetually at war and proudly ignorant. This is a battle between the enlightenment and the dark ages, one that crosses national boundaries, so all decent people are morally obligated to oppose American conservatives and their mullah twins.

Now, some of the ODSers might be nice people. However, given they're all hellbent on destroying all that's good and decent in the world, I'm afraid I can't be friends with them.

When you say hardliners do you mean belligerent people who don't want to do as they are told? Free will is not seen belligerent or violence unles you assume that individuals are not free to do as they want? It is only then they are seen as belligerent.

Those six other nations may not have our best interest at heart and neither does Obama. It is just the truth.
I'm pretty sure they have their own interests at heart which would include each others and ours.

I'm sure he did. Anyone Iran makes an agreement with in regards to its nuke program and ways to stop it gets punked.

Forum List

Back