did Obama get punked by Iran?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
is Obama denying the fact that he got punked by Iran? I know if I got punked like that I wouldn't admit to it at all because when a lot of guys get punked like this in prison they really don't tell anyone. Can you blame them?

is Obama denying the fact that he got punked by Iran? I know if I got punked like that I wouldn't admit to it at all because when a lot of guys get punked like this in prison they really don't tell anyone. Can you blame them?

Who makes deals with Iran?
I'll tell you: Morons!

It was nothing more than a charade to buy Iran time to build their nukes. In that regard, it was a success.

I think you 3 certainly got punked by your cult masters.

The whole world was part of the Iran deal. But that's right, you 3 actually know what the whole world missed. Really you do. After all, your political cult masters told you how special you are.

• Banned

The whole world was part of the Iran deal. But that's right, you 3 actually know what the whole world missed. Really you do. After all, your political cult masters told you how special you are.

The whole world minus the United States congress. You know they actually make tha laws and approve of all treaties. Don't believe me! Just look at the treaty that ended ww2. I don't know what changed...wait...dictatorship. That is what changed.

• Banned
If you actually substitute the word rape for the word punk you might get the humor in this. I thought someone would have picked up on that.

No.

SD:
It's not just "Obama".
It's the United States of America.
It's the United Kingdom.
It's China, with the finest politburo in the world.
It's Russia, with the slimiest leader in the region.
It's France, where they fuss about trivia.
It's Germany.

96835fcf4f6b686913d291dd77efa9b3faa061f.JPG

They have ALL endorsed this deal.

So have they ALL been "punked by Iran"? Ockham's Razor: %$#@ NO !!

Not even plausible.

No.

SD:
It's not just "Obama".
It's the United States of America.
It's the United Kingdom.
It's China, with the finest politburo in the world.
It's Russia, with the slimiest leader in the region.
It's France, where they fuss about trivia.
It's Germany.

96835fcf4f6b686913d291dd77efa9b3faa061f.JPG

They have ALL endorsed this deal.

So have they ALL been "punked by Iran"? Ockham's Razor: %$#@ NO !!

Not even plausible.
Some of the simple minds have to think in simple terms, like only being able to identify one subject in a room full of subjects....

I wouldn't call the P5+1 the whole world, but you did because you don't know any better.

"Dishonest, disingenuous, and insulting"....that's how Britt Hume just described Obabble's speech today on the Iran deal.

"Dishonest, disingenuous, and insulting"....that's how Britt Hume just described Obabble's speech today on the Iran deal.
Yeah? What's "dishonest, disingenuous, and insulting" about it?

Obama and Kerry are traitors unfit to serve in office.

They might just as well made a pact with the devil.

No agreement at all would have been better.

And now lead negotiator admits they didn't see final document. It's JV running wild
They didn't see the final side deals which are confidential agreements between Iran and the UN'S IAEA. Does not affect the agreement between the US and Iran or the EU and Iran.

The "side deals" thing is a diversion opponents of the deal are using to cast doubt on the overall deal, without merit.

Obama and Kerry are traitors unfit to serve in office.

They might just as well made a pact with the devil.

No agreement at all would have been better.
And what would be the final result of no agreement at all? War.

Nobody should want that.

Forum List

Back