Did Newt personally profit from his ethics code violation?

I keep asking and no one ever answers. I honestly don't know.

Everyone acts like its some great criminal deal yet where are the outrage threads about congress playing the market with non public knowledge? Democrats bought and sold votes for Obamacare. Everyone knows the deal with congress. They ALL cheat and lie. But now suddenly Newt is expected to be a saint among sinners. Clinton was a liar, not a peep. Weiner was a liar, not a peep. Seriously, but Newt is not god so fuckem.

I'll ask again.....Did he profit?

Yes he did because it helped him keep his job which paid more than he had ever made in his life before.

The sad thing is here you are blaming everyone else for what newt did to himself.

Not all of the congress was found guilty of this But Newt was found guilty.

How did you mom and dad react when you used the excuse "well all the kids were doing it"?

Every time your guys get caught red handed you claim EVERYONE DOES IT.
Prove it and quit making up excuses for why its OK for your team to be dishonest.

First of all I don't have a mother and father.
Secondly is it warm in never never land?

Everyone acts like its some great criminal deal yet where are the outrage threads about congress playing the market with non public knowledge? Democrats bought and sold votes for Obamacare. Everyone knows the deal with congress. They ALL cheat and lie. But now suddenly Newt is expected to be a saint among sinners. Clinton was a liar, not a peep. Weiner was a liar, not a peep. Seriously, but Newt is not god so fuckem.

:confused: Clinton got impeached for lying and Weiner left in disgrace....what are you smoking?

L&M lights.

Anyhow you know very well I was referring to the lefts reaction to those individuals. Remember? We unfairly targeted them according to the left.

He admitted in his own words he BROKE THE FUCKING LAWS!

You people are by far the worst Americans this country has ever had to endure

By John E. Yang
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, January 22 1997; Page A01

The House voted overwhelmingly yesterday to reprimand House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) and order him to pay an unprecedented $300,000 penalty, the first time in the House's 208-year history it has disciplined a speaker for ethical wrongdoing.

The ethics case and its resolution leave Gingrich with little leeway for future personal controversies, House Republicans said. Exactly one month before yesterday's vote, Gingrich admitted that he brought discredit to the House and broke its rules by failing to ensure that financing for two projects would not violate federal tax law and by giving the House ethics committee false information.

Washingtonpost.com: House Reprimands, Penalizes Speaker

he admitted it.

Congress railroaded Newt because they & all their government buddies missed some pay-checks. They wanted his ass gone. So they made something up.

He Broke federal laws.

good god the right will excuse ANYTHING for poltical gain.

Please cite the federal law he broke and was convicted of.

OR

Continue to be referred to as a lying hack.

Its federal tax laws and he admitted it.

READ THE GOD DAMNED LINK you lying piece of shit.

Quit ignoring every piece of undeniable congressionally documented evidence you are given.

This is why your party is dying

Quit ignoring every piece of undeniable congressionally documented evidence you are given.

The IRS cleared him so I will ask again. What federal laws did Newt break?

Yes he did because it helped him keep his job which paid more than he had ever made in his life before.

The sad thing is here you are blaming everyone else for what newt did to himself.

Not all of the congress was found guilty of this But Newt was found guilty.

How did you mom and dad react when you used the excuse "well all the kids were doing it"?

Every time your guys get caught red handed you claim EVERYONE DOES IT.
Prove it and quit making up excuses for why its OK for your team to be dishonest.

First of all I don't have a mother and father.
Grandfeathers the Android.

Who knew?​

GOPSuicide_gun-e1322921405243.jpg

Then why did he admitt the crime to congress?

Go get your proof the FBI cleared him

I don't know what he said or why he said it. I do however know the FBI (lol) cleared him because no charges or convictions were ever obtained.

Fuck your stupid.

Newt doesn't do anything that does not result in a profit.

Reading about the nature of his 80+ ethics violations and the resultant $300THOUSAND fine, yes, of course he profited.

The House voted overwhelmingly yesterday to reprimand House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) and order him to pay an unprecedented $300,000 penalty, the first time in the House's 208-year history it has disciplined a speaker for ethical wrongdoing.
Washingtonpost.com: House Reprimands, Penalizes Speaker

And this is the best Republicans can do? Had Republicans not been in control of the House, he would have been expelled.

Last edited:

I don't know what he said or why he said it. I do however know the FBI (lol) cleared him because no charges or convictions were ever obtained.

Fuck your stupid.

Im stupid for pointing out you refuse to accpet the cold hard facts that you are dead wrong?

IRS clears Newt Gingrich's college course - February 3, 1999

The FBI did not clear him, the IRS cleared the classes he taught as not being just for the campaign.

Newt LIED to investigators and then admitting he did it.

That is breaking the laws.

I went and did your homework for you and prove you wrong while seeking the compolete truth and providing it.

You lied I proved it yet again and what is your response?

petty insults which contain not one shred of facts.

Fuck your stupid.

Im stupid for pointing out you refuse to accpet the cold hard facts that you are dead wrong?

IRS clears Newt Gingrich's college course - February 3, 1999

The FBI did not clear him, the IRS cleared the classes he taught as not being just for the campaign.

Newt LIED to investigators and then admitting he did it.

That is breaking the laws.

I went and did your homework for you and prove you wrong while seeking the compolete truth and providing it.

You lied I proved it yet again and what is your response?

petty insults which contain not one shred of facts.

So what crime did the FBI charge Newt with?

Newt LIED to investigators to save his hide.

Not to hide a sexual encounter but to save his hide.

He did this while fucking his aid while attacking Clinton for fucking his aide.

The man is so morally compromised that even republicans are trying to lie about him so they can vote for him.

Newt admitted to lying to the ethics committee.

That's all that really matters: he will lie when it is politically expedient for him to do so.

Forum List

Back