Did McCain blink? YES!!!!!!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Remember last week when McCain rushed over to Washington, stating that he wasn't going to go to the debates until AFTER the economic crisis was fixed.

Well......the crisis is still not fixed, the debate is tonight, and McCain is going to be there.

Did he blink? I say yes.

Remember last week when McCain rushed over to Washington, stating that he wasn't going to go to the debates until AFTER the economic crisis was fixed.

Well......the crisis is still not fixed, the debate is tonight, and McCain is going to be there.

Did he blink? I say yes.

He wasn't fooling anyone. Everyone who wasn't a diehard Bush/McCain fan, knew he was trying to pull a political stunt.

if he dosen't blink he will get dry eyballs idiots, is that what ya want?

You know, it's really kinda sad how the Republicans are believing all the crap that is spewing out of the McCain camp, especially in light of the fact that ANYONE can see that most of McIdiot's campaign is based on a lie.

Oh well......McBush is just trying to follow in his mentor's footsteps.

Of course he blinked. So now we know, in the face of adversity, Obama is level-headed and measured.

And McCain runs around flailing his arms and obstructing everyone else's ability to get things done.

Makes me kind of wish for Newt Gingrich.

John McCain Blinked BIG TIME... He went to DC and said I'm basically staying here till things are done, and then when it seems he was going to look bad in the polls on this off he went back to the debates again.

Of course he blinked. So now we know, in the face of adversity, Obama is level-headed and measured.
We're gonna' see how "level headed and measured" he is in about 45 minutes Jillian. Then we'll all come back here and watch you spit nails. :razz:

We're gonna' see how "level headed and measured" he is in about 45 minutes Jillian. Then we'll all come back here and watch you spit nails. :razz:

No spitting nails. McCain did better than I thought. He held his own and made no major mistakes. He came off a bit petty and rude (which is when his audience response numbers dropped) and never looked at the moderator or the on location audience.

He also kept trying to talk over Obama which made him look bad.

But I'd give him a B. Had one very good moment on foreign policy. Got his butt kicked on economics.

obama dd better though... he came off way smarter, more assured. even. and every time he had to correct the "facts" that mccain gave, it made him look more honest. he had a particularly bad moment when he said "I have a bracelet too".. but, frankly, McCain looked equally bad when he talked about the bracelet at all.

I'd give Obama a B++.

And watching the reactions of the independents who were being tracked during the debate by CNN... I think THEY responded much better to Obama. And, let's face it... right now, they count bigtime.

So, let's see if you're capable of giving a FAIR assessment.

No spitting nails. McCain did better than I thought. He held his own and made no major mistakes. He came off a bit petty and rude (which is when his audience response numbers dropped) and never looked at the moderator or the on location audience.

He also kept trying to talk over Obama which made him look bad.

But I'd give him a B. Had one very good moment on foreign policy. Got his butt kicked on economics.

obama dd better though... he came off way smarter, more assured. even. and every time he had to correct the "facts" that mccain gave, it made him look more honest. he had a particularly bad moment when he said "I have a bracelet too".. but, frankly, McCain looked equally bad when he talked about the bracelet at all.

I'd give Obama a B++.

And watching the reactions of the independents who were being tracked during the debate by CNN... I think THEY responded much better to Obama. And, let's face it... right now, they count bigtime.

So, let's see if you're capable of giving a FAIR assessment.

Very nice assessement, and very honest and true jillian!

His body language sucked. I'm important, you;re not. I don't have to show you any respect as a fellow senator because I'm the famous POW John McCain. I' rich and ________ your not and ________.

One of the subjects I teach is Interpersonal Communications. When we are communicating we send the message with the : words, body language and tone of voice. The important thing to remember is which part sends the most meaning and the most honest meaning.

Words only send 7% of the message.
Body language sends 55% of the message
Tone of voice sends 38% of the message

McCain had a lot of words from pre planned attack forums, but his body lanquage message was a cranky older man who thinks he knows much more than the younger person. His lack of any eye contact was embarassing to any adult. His tone of voice was also parent to child.

We don't need another arrogant bastard in the Whitehouse who knows he knows all that needs to be known.

His body language sucked. I'm important, you;re not. I don't have to show you any respect as a fellow senator because I'm the famous POW John McCain. I' rich and ________ your not and ________.

One of the subjects I teach is Interpersonal Communications. When we are communicating we send the message with the : words, body language and tone of voice. The important thing to remember is which part sends the most meaning and the most honest meaning.

Words only send 7% of the message.
Body language sends 55% of the message
Tone of voice sends 38% of the message

McCain had a lot of words from pre planned attack forums, but his body lanquage message was a cranky older man who thinks he knows much more than the younger person. His lack of any eye contact was embarassing to any adult. His tone of voice was also parent to child.

We don't need another arrogant bastard in the Whitehouse who knows he knows all that needs to be known.

This election is about either maintaining the current socio-economic order or not.

People who support McCain are for maintaining the current order. They want a big daddy in the White House. His interpersonal communications 'gaffes' are just what they are looking for. He gives them security.

Obama represents extreme change in the current socio-economic order. Just the symbolism of his being black sings of that change.

Unfortunately for the supporters of McCain, a severe change in the world socio-economic order is going to happen one way or another due to the incredible mismangement of the Bush administration. (It took hundreds of years for the Roman empire to decline, it took Bush only 8 to destroy the United States).

Our choice is between a President that can respond to the changes in the world and reestablish the position of the United States or John McCain.

Big Daddy isn't going to help.

This election is about either maintaining the current socio-economic order or not.

People who support McCain are for maintaining the current order. They want a big daddy in the White House. His interpersonal communications 'gaffes' are just what they are looking for. He gives them security.

Obama represents extreme change in the current socio-economic order. Just the symbolism of his being black sings of that change.

Unfortunately for the supporters of McCain, a severe change in the world socio-economic order is going to happen one way or another due to the incredible mismangement of the Bush administration. (It took hundreds of years for the Roman empire to decline, it took Bush only 8 to destroy the United States).

Our choice is between a President that can respond to the changes in the world and reestablish the position of the United States or John McCain.

Big Daddy isn't going to help.

So true, so true.

Which is obviously why Obama was sweating,drooling,finger pointing,calling McCain "Tom", "Jim"...shaking his head, rolling his eyes,shouting and acting like an over all ass during the debate.....sure. Oh and Breaking down the Bush Energy crisis meeting by instigating a shouting match and tearing down all talks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back