Did Joss Wheden admit to being a sexual predator?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Did Joss Wheden admit to being a sexual predator...using his power and position as a director and democrat to prey on young women....?

Alleged Sexual Predator Joss Whedon Goes Silent; Loses Fan Club

It gets worse. Apparently, in his own words (according to the ex), Whedon used his powerful position as director and producer to procure "beautiful, needy, aggressive young women," or as Christian Toto boils down so perfectly, Dear Feminists: "Bosses sleeping with their subordinates is a no-no for feminists, unless said boss’ last name is Clinton."

Let me tell you, it takes a special kind of slimeball to abuse your Hollywood power against "needy" young actresses. Man alive.

The fallout has been considerable. In one of those noticeably rare moments, the mainstream media has actually picked up a negative story about a leftwing sacred cow and given it some traction.

Moreover, after 15 years, Whedonesque, a fan site devoted to Whedon, has decided to shut down.

Yeah, it is that bad.

Rich and powerful people use that power to prey on needy young women?

STOP THE PRESSES!

If the rich and powerful aren't using that power to get pussy they're fucking assholes. You know how much trouble the average guy goes through to get beautiful young women in bed? You have to buy her a drink. You have to slip a little something in it. You have to make sure the duct tape holds long enough to make it out to your cabin in the woods.

If the rich and powerful aren't using that power to get pussy they're fucking assholes. You know how much trouble the average guy goes through to get beautiful young women in bed? You have to buy her a drink. You have to slip a little something in it. You have to make sure the duct tape holds long enough to make it out to your cabin in the woods.

28691c5bb73714ada00e7b66402951e5.jpg

When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

it's not the doing it that most people probably have an issue about.

It's about the cover of him "respecting women" and the blatant hypocrisy we are criticising.

It's about the cover of him "respecting women" and the blatant hypocrisy we are criticising.

You'll have to excuse me if I require more proof than the words of his ex-wife.

You'll have to excuse me if I require more proof than the words of his ex-wife.

I agree, however I don't see anyone rushing to his defense, including himself.

This is his rep's response:

While this account includes inaccuracies and misrepresentations which can be harmful to their family, Joss is not commenting, out of concern for his children and out of respect for his ex-wife."

Meh. He's a Hillary supporter/Trump hater, the bar was set pretty low from the start, besides he's a Progressive, so S'all Goodman

Women work with him to help him rub one off when the mood strikes

Forum List

Back