Did Joe Biden announce yesterday he is instructing AG Garland to prosecute Hunter Biden?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
It is well known Hunter Biden lied on a federal form to obtain a hand gun illegally. Yesterday Biden announced they are going after people who lie to get guns illegally.

It is well known Hunter Biden lied on a federal form to obtain a hand gun illegally. Yesterday Biden announced they are going after people who lie to get guns illegally.

Hunter will not be prosecuted. The law is not for those who are progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats. THey can do no wrong.... But in the case of those who are conservative Americans you will feel the full weight of the law for not wearing a mask....

I do not know of any convictions, but he did pop positive for cocaine while in the Navy Reserves. I would think that would count, but maybe it doesn't. I do not know how the regulation is written. I do not really care if he has a weapon or not. Gobs of people that have convictions for usage, driving under influence of alcohol or drugs are in similar category, in my book. Families should move for red flag intervention, but more often than not, don't do it.

I do not know of any convictions, but he did pop positive for cocaine while in the Navy Reserves. I would think that would count, but maybe it doesn't. I do not know how the regulation is written. I do not really care if he has a weapon or not. Gobs of people that have convictions for usage, driving under influence of alcohol or drugs are in similar category, in my book. Families should move for red flag intervention, but more often than not, don't do it.
i want to party with hunter...dude gets the best dope an hookers the government can buy

Biden used to support 100:1 sentencing disparity between crack cocaine and powder cocaine back when over 90% of the people getting busted for crack cocaine were black.

Then he he started opposing it after he found out that his son Hunter is a crackhead.

Perhaps his tune will change when he finds out that this new policy would apply to Hunter.

Red flag laws were written for people like Hunter Biden. A crack-addled nutjob with a gun? Hunter definitely needs to be on a watchlist.

i want to party with hunter...dude gets the best dope an hookers the government can buy
Sounds like he ought to be in a rock band, if he had any talent.:D

Let's not leave out the Chi-Com either........

Red flag laws were written for people like Hunter Biden. A crack-addled nutjob with a gun? Hunter definitely needs to be on a watchlist.
I am actually in the south where there is a history of family intervention in responsible families. That said, red flag laws would only have minor effect, even here. The theory is good, but it counts (no only) on family and friends being responsible, but being willing to turn loved ones over to the state. It's effectiveness also counts on there not being a large contingent of people will to make and attest to the need, not having ulterior motives and animosities.

Forum List

Back