Did I miss the R announcment of their healthcare plan?

You can always tell what people use as their sources of information by things they say. It's obvious you sources are limited to a certain political bias.

Try googling Republican solutions to healthcare or something like that if you really want to know. They've been around for years.

IOW, you didn't find anything either.

For a factual account of the Official GOP/Repub Plan to fix the incredibly expensive mess that is US health care, please refer to Post #2 above.

As usual, a liberal shows their absolute lack of critical thinking skills. I didn't need to FIND anything. I've been aware of proposed solutions for years. I just spent time yesterday with a solutions architect refining those ideas.

My point is you can do your own homework for a change instead of asking others to do it.

A brain is a seriously sexy thing.

Santa Claus sent the Tooth Fairy to tell you that? :eusa_whistle:

why do you doubt it? Ever heard of East/West Germany? What is the lesson?

You made a ludicrous allegation with zero substantiation.

Either you provide proof or your position is null and void.

dear, East Germany must have proved something since they logically copied West Germany when the wall fell rather than West Germany copying East Germany. What is the deduction a rational person would make? Isn't thinking fun?

dear, East Germany must have proved something since they logically copied West Germany when the wall fell rather than West Germany copying East Germany. What is the deduction a rational person would make? Isn't thinking fun?

So in your bizarro bubble the collapse of the USSR means that the GOP fundamentalist healthplan will reduce costs by 80% and make everyone live another 15-20 years?

Too bad you cannot substantiate your delusions with anything remotely credible.

"alert" they still don't!!!!!!!

And many more have worthless ones with so high deductibles they might as well not have any at all?

Yes, Obamacare may end up lowering health care costs by being capitalistic if only by making them shop carefully with their own money.
high deductible policies have their place. Used to have one myself.....It didn't pay anything until I paid the first five grand but just having the card did get me some discounts from providers one being $750 on an MRI. Bought this plan because my employer went with BCBS GOLD plan that was almost 700 a month 13 yrs ago.

Last edited:
You're not asking for the GOP plan on healthcare. What you are asking for is the GOP plan you agree with.

Since no plan you would agree with exiists, this makes this a troll thread.

Well then, [MENTION=19727]Darkwind[/MENTION] - show me a Repub plan I don't agree with.

Santa Claus sent the Tooth Fairy to tell you that? :eusa_whistle:

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]

This guy used to post here about China, said the most bizarre things and could never back up his wild-eyed assertions with anything resembling a fact.

Instead, he uses insults like "dear" and just posts more wacko crap.

But, I'll give him this: He lives a very rich fantasy life. :D

I've heard various pubs say they have a better plan.

What is it?

You can always tell what people use as their sources of information by things they say. It's obvious your sources are limited to a certain political bias.

Try googling Republican solutions to healthcare or something like that if you really want to know. They've been around for years.

The ACA is a republican plan, opposed by republicans for purely partisan reasons, having nothing to do with the merits of the Act.

The ACA has been a fucking mess from the beginning and both parties are responsible; from the Democrats pushing this pig through to the GOP's abject failure to show a solid alternative. They can point the finger at each other all they want, because that's what obedient partisans so, but now we're all stuck with it. Thanks, partisans.

Before the ACA, five (5) different and separate healthcare delivery/payment systems:
  1. Individual/Group
  2. VA
  3. Medicaid
  4. Medicare
  5. Indigent

After the ACA, five (5) different and separate healthcare delivery/payment systems:
  1. Individual/Group
  2. VA
  3. Medicaid
  4. Medicare
  5. Indigent

Fucking ridiculous.

I know that partisan ideologues are incapable of looking in the mirror, but it sure would be nice for a change.

BOTH whacked out ends are responsible for this.

Forum List

Back