Did I miss it?

Mariner

Nov 7, 2004
Boston, Mass.
I don't see any discussion on USMB of Congress finally having had enough of Bush's expansion of powers, and opposing him on the FBI's raid of Congressional offices a couple of weeks ago... ?

Am I just not seeing a thread on this subject, or has it not made the radar here?

Thanks,

Mariner.

Mariner said:
I don't see any discussion on USMB of Congress finally having had enough of Bush's expansion of powers, and opposing him on the FBI's raid of Congressional offices a couple of weeks ago... ?

Am I just not seeing a thread on this subject, or has it not made the radar here?

Thanks,

Mariner.
Search: Hastert

Lots of commentaries

Mariner said:

Thanks,

Mariner.

They had a warrant granted by a federal judge and were investigating charges unrelated to anything the Congressman said during a session. What more do you want? Are Congressmen above the law now?

Forum List

Back