did i just hear cnn "promote" julian assange ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
this means fucking war.. (me against the media...., as usual):

HEY...is there anybody (not U harper) that has even a little doubt about the birth certificate ?

somebody start a poll...

my blackberry is not a government blackberry...

I may actually start watching CNN again. Assange is a Hero. The Governments of the World are the villains. He simply told the truth. Your Government lies to you on a daily basis. If CNN is praising him,well Kudos to them. I may have to give CNN another chance.

Julian Assange is a creepy man from what I've read about him.(his emails and such)

As for Wikileaks, his claims of high morality and transparency are for money.
His espionage game is a a disgusting steal and tell game that endangers and probably has killed Afghanis and their fight for freedom and the soldiers who battle for the Afghanis families, women, children.
There are some times of war and national security that need to be classified, sensitive and secret for sake of life, intelligence, imminent danger and security to country and military.
I fear what Assange has or could have comprimised by the theft of vital information.
I also hope he is eventually charged with some sort of penalty for espionage.

Julian Assange is a creepy man from what I've read about him.(his emails and such)

As for Wikileaks, his claims of high morality and transparency are for money.
His espionage game is a a disgusting steal and tell game that endangers and probably has killed Afghanis and their fight for freedom and the soldiers who battle for the Afghanis families, women, children.
There are some times of war and national security that need to be classified, sensitive and secret for sake of life, intelligence, imminent danger and security to country and military.
I fear what Assange has or could have comprimised by the theft of vital information.
I also hope he is eventually charged with some sort of penalty for espionage.

A senior Western intelligence official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence, said Afghans — including innocent civilians — have been murdered because they were suspected informants for the coalition. But he said he did not know of any Afghan informants killed because their identities were revealed through WikiLeaks, which has released thousands of secret government documents, including some 77,000 classified Pentagon documents on the war.

The Associated Press: Coalition informant plays both sides of Afghan war

That claim has been debunked enough times as to be embarrassing.

So the theft of confidential government documents is justified?
How far do you tip the scales releasing political sensitive cables about nuclear weapons and facilities or human rights endeavours.....for all to read and access.
How will these incautious releases of diplomatic conversations stifle human rights and democracy around the world.....by quashing the sensitive and confidential talks among leaders...

How far do you tip the scales releasing political sensitive cables about nuclear weapons and facilities or human rights endeavours.....for all to read and access.
How will these incautious releases of diplomatic conversations stifle human rights and democracy around the world.....by quashing the sensitive and confidential talks among leaders...

The cautious and sensitive talks among LEADERS?? Haha, what makes you think they are leaders, and that their talks are cautious and sensitive? I think you mean scandalous and secretive because if anyone found out, they would want to behead them. The only time you keep things secret is because you want to make money and don't want to let anybody in on it. Don't think our government stands for a higher purpose when it comes to international politics. It's about them making money and that's it. We have our own problems here we need to do with. When our government is committing illegal acts daily, both covertly and blatantly? YES, it is very justified. Governments need to be held in check. Assange is a hero to humanity. End of story.

This fear based campaign of 'he might cause others to be killed or harmed' by having released these documents is bogus. I don't buy it for a second. It's just something fox news , which by the way is "THE MEDIA," tells you.

I may actually start watching CNN again. Assange is a Hero. The Governments of the World are the villains. He simply told the truth. Your Government lies to you on a daily basis. If CNN is praising him,well Kudos to them. I may have to give CNN another chance.
And you'd shit your pants in rage if he threatened to release Obama's college records.

Assange desperately wants to be perceived as a Bond villain, but he lacks the horsepower to pull it off.

who cares what his motives are? He is performing a great and much needed deed in this time of secrecy and exploitation.

Last edited:
Assange desperately wants to be perceived as a Bond villain, but he lacks the horsepower to pull it off.

who cares what his motives are? He is performing a great and much needed deed in this time of secrecy and exploitation.

It's a great deed to inflict damage on our security services and their ability to share information confidentially with our allies? Really? So, when there's another attack, that could have been prevented had the world's security services been confident to share resources to detect terrorist activities, you'll be okay with that?

Selfish, stupid asshole.

There are no leaders.
These motherfuckers are all mis-leaders. Until you idiots figure that out you may as well just put a gun to your head.

It's a great deed to inflict damage on our security services and their ability to share information confidentially with our allies? Really? So, when there's another attack, that could have been prevented had the world's security services been confident to share resources to detect terrorist activities, you'll be okay with that?

Selfish, stupid asshole.

Spies & other governments already know the stuff that Assange made public. The Pentagon & other agencies have been hacked for years. It is about time we know what our leaders are doing.

Most hate Assange as do I for trying to spin the US Military chopper video as anti American murder of the peaceful Iraqi people. I do want to dump his ass off in the middle of Iraq & let him find out just how "peaceful" they really are.

The facts are that the people of the world must know what their governments are doing behind the scenes. We should encourage the outing of governments secrets.

Selfish, stupid asshole.

Spies & other governments already know the stuff that Assange made public. The Pentagon & other agencies have been hacked for years. It is about time we know what our leaders are doing.

Most hate Assange as do I for trying to spin the US Military chopper video as anti American murder of the peaceful Iraqi people. I do want to dump his ass off in the middle of Iraq & let him find out just how "peaceful" they really are.

The facts are that the people of the world must know what their governments are doing behind the scenes. We should encourage the outing of governments secrets.

You watch too many movies, Kiss.

Fact is that these leaks did untold damage to our security services and our reputation to keep secrets. Hence, other countries are not so enthusiastic to share information with us. That, in turn, means that we do not necessarily know what we need to know. If the world's security services don't share information, that makes the world more dangerous... and hampers our ability to stop terrorists before they strike.

You may feel that's no big deal.... you might think it's better for us to know everything but this ain't a Tom Clancy novel, it's real life... and secrets are vital to our safety. Anyone who doesn't understand that is an ignorant fool.

I support an open government, and if my government is committing crimes then I want to know about it. I don't understand how people can see the "crime" of "stealing" government secrets, when those secrets are videos of troops massacring innocent civilians among other things.

Forum List

Back