Did Hunter Biden lie about his drug use to buy a firearm more than one time?

why wait? There is a list of like 1000 things you all say he should be impeached over.
well some folks put the rule of law over their demafasict agenda

the gop wants to base their impeachment of facts, evidence and a real investigation…not adam shifty parody

What I showed you was directly from the website of the FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS} Division
National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) Section, at the DOJ.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1385186/download

And you think every single person that signs that form goes to the website and reads all the laws? The form goes into great detail about every question but the drug one....why is that?

Yeah. You failed again

Damn, you do hate the Constitution.

What's your infatuation with a the drug addicted Hunter? You get a warm fuzzy about the drug addicted asshole? Or maybe you personally relate?

I do not give a fuck about Hunter one way or the other. You all are the ones that started the thread and cannot stop talking about him. All I am talking about are laws that are unconstitutional that you give your full support for.

I'm seeing two instances that prove Hunter Biden owned a pistol The first was the recount of Hunter's sister-in-law Hallie disposing of what was a .38 caliber revolver...

"During an hours-long text conversation on Oct. 23, 2018, the now-disgraced first son tore into his paramour for tossing the .38-caliber revolver in a garbage bin outside a grocery store in Wilmington, Del. — saying at one point, “I won’t ever recover from this,” the Washington Examiner reported....''

...The outlet also reported that Secret Service agents approached the owner of the shop where the younger Biden purchased the gun 11 days earlier and asked him for the sale paperwork. The owner refused and later turned the documents over to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives."

Hunter Biden raged at sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie after she tossed his gun in trash: report

However, one of the videos found on Hunter Biden's laptop shows him posing with a semi-automatic pistol...

View attachment 763334

The video is here:

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109982219028088394

Even if he didn't lie about his drug use on to BATF Form 4473, he clearly appeared to be a drug user in the possession of a firearm, on more than one occasion. Why isn't this being addressed by law enforcement officials?
WHO THE FUCK CARES!?

And you think every single person that signs that form goes to the website and reads all the laws? The form goes into great detail about every question but the drug one....why is that?
ignorance is no defense to violating the law

ignorance is no defense to violating the law

And yet, nobody can find a single example of anyone ever charged with lying on the drug part of the form.

Seems maybe it is after all.

And yet, nobody can find a single example of anyone ever charged with lying on the drug part of the form.

Seems maybe it is after all.
The Federal Agents believe he should be. It's a crime in the Federal Code, I guess Xiden really isn't wanting to enforce gun laws....so why do dems continue to suggest we need more gun control?

I agree...but as I said, their boss is his father....who apparently is protecting him. You seem to be looking over that

The POTUS could not stop them from doing so. You seem to be overlooking that.

haha of course he could, he runs the DOJ....read Art 2, first line....the power of the Executive vest in A President. He is the Executive branch.

Geez

Apparently you've never heard "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." Regardless of how little detailed of an explanation there is on the form to purchase a firearm, if you lie on the form, you've committed a felony.

The same thing with being in possession of any kind of federally-scheduled illicit drug and a firearm at the same time. It doesn't matter if you're in your own home and you have only one join of pot and a firearm locked up in the closet, you have still committed a federal crime. It's called "unlawful user in possession of a firearm", and is just as much of a felony as if I carried my concealed weapon into a United States post office or onto the the parking lot of a public school.

haha that dembot blogger is an idiot. Who does the AG report to? Where does the power of rhe executive vest? read Art 2 of the US Constitution.

The DoJ is part of the executive branch

Ray From Cleveland says you lean left. Is that true?

In your state who do you vote for Governor, Senate and House seats?

I suppose from where Ray stands it is. But he looks at everything from a social standpoint and not a fiscal one.

I vote for the Libertarian candidate if if there is one.

Forum List

Back