Did Government Experiment on Preemie Babies Hide Risks?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The irony of course is that liberals will march, riot, and commit heinous acts of terrorism to prevent animals - including lab rats - from being subjected to studies, but they have no problem subjecting children to horrific experiments.

And this isn't the first time that the Obama Administration has done this. You can see their previous atrocities in this thread HERE. It includes the liberals long history of racist acts and experiments on children and minorities.

But here is the latest bombshell from the disgusting and unethical history of liberals experimenting on children and babies as if they were animals....

“I remember them telling me they were a support group who would pretty much hold my hand through the developmental process,” Cook says.

Bernita Lewis, then a 22-year-old student, says she enrolled her premature newborn, Christian, after medical personnel told her it simply was to gather data such as weight and height.

And Survonda Banks, then 21, unemployed and on public assistance, says someone handed her the consent form on her way in for an emergency C-section at 28 weeks of pregnancy. Banks remembers being told only that it was a way to help her baby, Destiny.

All three women now say they never would have agreed to take part if they had known the NIH-funded study’s true nature—to randomly manipulate preemie oxygen levels. They discovered that just last year.

The irony of course is that liberals will march, riot, and commit heinous acts of terrorism to prevent animals - including lab rats - from being subjected to studies, but they have no problem subjecting children to horrific experiments.

And this isn't the first time that the Obama Administration has done this. You can see their previous atrocities in this thread HERE. It includes the liberals long history of racist acts and experiments on children and minorities.

But here is the latest bombshell from the disgusting and unethical history of liberals experimenting on children and babies as if they were animals....

“I remember them telling me they were a support group who would pretty much hold my hand through the developmental process,” Cook says.

Bernita Lewis, then a 22-year-old student, says she enrolled her premature newborn, Christian, after medical personnel told her it simply was to gather data such as weight and height.

And Survonda Banks, then 21, unemployed and on public assistance, says someone handed her the consent form on her way in for an emergency C-section at 28 weeks of pregnancy. Banks remembers being told only that it was a way to help her baby, Destiny.

All three women now say they never would have agreed to take part if they had known the NIH-funded study’s true nature—to randomly manipulate preemie oxygen levels. They discovered that just last year.

You meant "Bush Administration", didn't you? No wonder conservatives couldn't defeat Obama. They can't tell the truth from a lie and the people KNOW it. No wonder no one believes them about Ben Ghazi, either.

From the cited article:

The experiment was conducted at 23 academic institutions from 2005 through 2009 under the National Institutes of Health,

You meant "Bush Administration", didn't you? No wonder conservatives couldn't defeat Obama. They can't tell the truth from a lie and the people KNOW it. No wonder no one believes them about Ben Ghazi, either.

From the cited article:

The experiment was conducted at 23 academic institutions from 2005 through 2009 under the National Institutes of Health,

I'm sorry, who has president again in 2009? And who controlled the House and the Senate in starting in 2007?

Furthermore, this just proves that government is more corrupt (whether Republican or Democrat run) than private industry ever was. And yet you liberals continue to demonize McDonald's and Bill Gates while worshipping government :eusa_doh:

From the cited article:

I'm sorry, who has president again in 2009? And who controlled the House and the Senate in starting in 2007?

Furthermore, this just proves that government is more corrupt (whether Republican or Democrat run) than private industry ever was. And yet you liberals continue to demonize McDonald's and Bill Gates while worshipping government :eusa_doh:

All you mention is the Obama administration despite the fact that in 2005 he wasn't in office and the Dems didn't control the Senate. Saying it ended in 2009 implies that Obama ended it rather than engaging in it. Try and stick with the subject, your lies, instead of engaging in the red-herring fallacy.

Red herring - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the cited article:

All you mention is the Obama administration despite the fact that in 2005 he wasn't in office and the Dems didn't control the Senate. Saying it ended in 2009 implies that Obama ended it rather than engaging in it. Try and stick with the subject, your lies, instead of engaging in the red-herring fallacy.

Really? That's your story? That Obama "ended it"? Bwahahahahahaha! Tell me chief, did you bother to click the other link in my initial post? The one which reported on the Obama EPA exposing children to cancer in 2010 & 2011?

How do you explain that one away combined with his actions in 2009? :eusa_shhh:

Really? That's your story? That Obama "ended it"? Bwahahahahahaha! Tell me chief, did you bother to click the other link in my initial post? The one which reported on the Obama EPA exposing children to cancer in 2010 & 2011?

You have trouble sticking to the subject, don't you? You're getting your ass handed to you on this topic, so you want to distract us by saying, what about another topic. Sorry, you've already been called out for the red-herring fallacy!!! :eusa_doh: :rolleyes:

It takes a truly stupid person to turn a speculative bit of hackery (the author doesn't really know what happened of have the medical background to understand the science) into a broad attack on liberals.

Doctors are generally conservative in their thinking and practice.

You have trouble sticking to the subject, don't you? You're getting your ass handed to you on this topic, so you want to distract us by saying, what about another topic. Sorry, you've already been called out for the red-herring fallacy!!! :eusa_doh: :rolleyes:

I'm "having my ass handed to me"? Junior - I've backed up everything I've said with multiple links and multiple dates.

Your entire response is "that other link doesn't count, I don't want to click and see the facts" :lmao:

Someone experiencing a little internal conflict that their messiah and his party are actually a bunch of unethical scumbags???

It takes a truly stupid person to turn a speculative bit of hackery (the author doesn't really know what happened of have the medical background to understand the science) into a broad attack on liberals.

There is nothing "speculative" here junior. The federal government you worship in exchange for table scraps manipulated the oxygen levels of babies just to see what would happened. And they lied to the parents to get them to sign the release forms.

Those are the facts - and they are undisputed.

There is nothing "speculative" here junior. The federal government you worship in exchange for table scraps manipulated the oxygen levels of babies just to see what would happened. And they lied to the parents to get them to sign the release forms.

The trouble is your so-called "facts" aren't substantiated by credible sources that anyone's heard of. A site can be put up and anything can be said on it. Just because it's on the internet, doesn't make it true. How about giving us a cite from a site without an agenda? :eusa_whistle:

The trouble is your so-called "facts" aren't substantiated by credible sources that anyone's heard of. A site can be put up and anything can be said on it. Just because it's on the internet, doesn't make it true. How about giving us a cite from a site without an agenda? :eusa_whistle:

Ah...I see! First it was, "I won't click the links because I don't want to know". When I pointed that out and humiliated you on your conscious choice to be ignorant of the facts, you then had to change the strategy to "you can't trust what is on the internet".

Well, I guess no story is real then. I mean, you can't trust what is in the newspaper (I've seen papers admit they got a story wrong). And you sure as hell can't trust what is on tv (remember when Dan Rather got fired from CBS for spreading misinformation about the Bush Administration on national television). So by your "logic" (and man do I use that term lightly with a buffoon like you), I guess nothing ever happens. Hey I know - maybe this is the Matrix and none of us are actually even here! We're all in little pods being harvested for our energy! :lol:

Tell me, what brand of tinfoil do you prefer for your little hats?

James Holmes was one of six recipients of a National Institutes of Health Neuroscience Training Grant at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Denver, Madsen writes for the Wayne Madsen Report.

Shooter James Holmes part of NIH study

Alex Jones as a news source?

Really, Poodle?

Whackshit Alex Jones aside, the tragedy of the Holmes case was that he was able to buy a gun even though he thought he was the Joker.

Forum List

Back