Did CNN bite on fake news....are they finally done as a news network...?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
CNN came out last night with all star coverage of a reported scandal involving Trump and the Russians...and the more people are looking into it...the more fake it looks......

Fake News Jumps Fake Shark

But that is just a warmup, apparently. The story Paul noted below about the supposed Russian dossier of compromising information about Trump is looking phonier by the moment. Without even referring to the critics who are calling it a hoax, there are a number of obvious peculiarities in the document that has been released to call its authenticity into question. I’ve read a lot of declassified CIA reports of this kind over the years, and this one looks off. Way off.

First of all, it’s called a “Company Intelligence Report”? I know the CIA is often referred to as “The Company,” but I doubt they use that shorthand on documents like this. I don’t recall ever seeing one like that before. It’s not even clear that this document supposedly came from the CIA. It is being reported in a few places that it came from some private sector organization, or a contractor to the CIA. But who would call such a thing a “Company Intelligence Report”? A third-rate, wannabe thriller writer probably.

Second, there is something plainly odd about the paragraph about Trump booking the same suite at the Moscow Ritz Carlton as the Obamas. The report says the Russians have all of the rooms at the Ritz bugged for audio and video, implying they have footage of Trump’s alleged disgusting acts. Stop right there: Would the Obamas ever stay in a room bugged by the Russians? Would the Secret Service allow it? Wouldn’t the room have been swept? I suppose it can be argued the bugs were removed for Obamas visit and reinstalled for Trump, but this stretches credibility.

Third, the paragraph of “detail” on the bottom of page 13 about how Sergei IVANOV “was angry at the recent turn of events” doesn’t sound at all like the kind of writing in intelligence reports that come out of Langley, even if they had actual audio tape of IVANOV being angry. The whole paragraph reeks of fakery.

I’ll bet this story falls apart faster than a Dan Rather memo on national guard service.

It came from a private investigator hired by never Trumpers during the primary. It wasn't used and Trump won. The investigator then peddled it to democrats.

CNN came out last night with all star coverage of a reported scandal involving Trump and the Russians...and the more people are looking into it...the more fake it looks......

But that is just a warmup, apparently. The story Paul noted below about the supposed Russian dossier of compromising information about Trump is looking phonier by the moment. Without even referring to the critics who are calling it a hoax, there are a number of obvious peculiarities in the document that has been released to call its authenticity into question. I’ve read a lot of declassified CIA reports of this kind over the years, and this one looks off. Way off.

First of all, it’s called a “Company Intelligence Report”? I know the CIA is often referred to as “The Company,” but I doubt they use that shorthand on documents like this. I don’t recall ever seeing one like that before. It’s not even clear that this document supposedly came from the CIA. It is being reported in a few places that it came from some private sector organization, or a contractor to the CIA. But who would call such a thing a “Company Intelligence Report”? A third-rate, wannabe thriller writer probably.

Second, there is something plainly odd about the paragraph about Trump booking the same suite at the Moscow Ritz Carlton as the Obamas. The report says the Russians have all of the rooms at the Ritz bugged for audio and video, implying they have footage of Trump’s alleged disgusting acts. Stop right there: Would the Obamas ever stay in a room bugged by the Russians? Would the Secret Service allow it? Wouldn’t the room have been swept? I suppose it can be argued the bugs were removed for Obamas visit and reinstalled for Trump, but this stretches credibility.

Third, the paragraph of “detail” on the bottom of page 13 about how Sergei IVANOV “was angry at the recent turn of events” doesn’t sound at all like the kind of writing in intelligence reports that come out of Langley, even if they had actual audio tape of IVANOV being angry. The whole paragraph reeks of fakery.

I’ll bet this story falls apart faster than a Dan Rather memo on national guard service.

punkd-header.jpg

CNN. What a Joke

It came from a private investigator hired by never Trumpers during the primary. It wasn't used and Trump won. The investigator then peddled it to democrats.

McCain is knee deep in this as well. He passed this bullshit on to the FBI. The biggie to watch is Rick Wilson who was McMullin's campaign manager.

Wilson was putting this out to anybody and everybody. WaPo and the NYT couldn't verify a damn thing and didn't publish it.

Its ALL over the internet

Google

Must be some truth to it

Of course! They can't put anything in the internet that isn't true.

If it shows up once, you can probably dismiss it

But when story after story reveals Trump loves Golden Showers, there must be some truth to it

It is all over Twitter and Twitter is Trumps most trusted news source

Based entirely on the subjest of this news content, along with the subjects self proclamations, this content even without confirmation seems all to believable. And that's a fact jack.

Forum List

Back