Did Biden Just Indirectly Make A Threat?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's after the man in the audience asks him if he thinks whether or not anybody will blame if there's a security breach in this country. (Assuming he's talking about all the illegal immigrants currently in this country and the Biden's allies with China and Russia.)

The look on his face and his whole entire demeanor saying that the man will be saying that he did a great job makes it look like he silently added inside his head "or else."

F77UPlUXcAM5Ztm

And that was posted by a non-Trump supporter. Anyways, the way Biden responded to his question scared me. It seemed incredibly scary and threatening to me and the guy seemed a bit anxious too as I would have been after that.

If Biden wasn't the "POUS" then I think he probably would have gotten the police called on him after that. I mean, maybe I'm overreacting, I just got those vibes from him.

Biden has always been a bully

Yeah, but to that extent where it sounds like he was telling the guy that if he ever blames him for anything that his safety is at risk? Sounds like communism/dictatorship to me and men and women both risked and gave their lives so that wouldn't happen to what was once our beautiful country.

It's after the man in the audience asks him if he thinks whether or not anybody will blame if there's a security breach in this country. (Assuming he's talking about all the illegal immigrants currently in this country and the Biden's allies with China and Russia.)

The look on his face and his whole entire demeanor saying that the man will be saying that he did a great job makes it look like he silently added inside his head "or else."

Is this the same guy they’re saying is demented? Now he’s a cunning strategist?!

Do they have blue tooth or something and wouldn’t he just think he was hearing voices, if he’s as demented as you say?

I'm pretty sure that Biden always uses a teleprompter whenever he's speaking.

Also Biden could just be acting delusional here as well thinking that everybody thinks that he's great,.. I just didn't take it that way.

Forum List

Back