Did Anyone Else Catch What Trump Did On Fox News Sunday?

He's like a drunk at a bar yelling at the TV. When someone asks him to stop or questions him, he pivots or yells and yammers. It's what he's done his entire life. He tries to bully his way through tough questions.
Poor JacksMeOff, you must have dropped your garage door on your brain again. You can't even keep your lying, dog-faced pony soldiers straight!

And still, a gaffe prone Biden is head and shoulders above the abortion known as Trump...who searched in vain for something in a document...that didn't exist...all in front of Chris Wallace. Ratings gold.
I'm sorry, who's the feeble one? LOL. C'mon Freaky!, come out of your garage..and be sure to turn the car off when you're in there. CO2 is not good for you. :)

I took the [cognitive] test too, when I heard you passed it,”
The question isn't Trump, he passed it 100%.
The question isn't the test, it's a cognitive test, Trump didn't WRITE it.

The question is can Biden pass one?
What makes you think he passed it, trump and his people? You can't believe him if he says the sun is shining without looking outside.
Wallace was fact checking Trump on everything. Wallace seldom fact checks democrats like that. Did you hear Wallace dispute Trump's passing it? Can YOU pass it?

And he bullies and turns it around, hoping to deflect from the fact that he's getting his ass handed to him. Face it Freaky, Trump came off like a man unhinged. It
wasn't a good look. I can't wait till he has to discuss policy on the same stage as Biden. He's toast. :)

How many billions of dollars do you have again?
Imagine how miserable the slut is, marrying someone her dad's age and that fat and ugly....
Yep, poor, fat, ugly Donald. I can smell the envy and jealousy on you.

View attachment 365157

View attachment 365158

LOL. Melania's pregnant. The bottom picture was probably taken around the time when he was boinking Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. :)
The paragon of virtue.
Top picture looks better. The first lady has nice tits and likes to show them off. She smiles more with the updated prenup.
Her tits are fake but I would have her give them the jump up and down test to know for sure.

Losers love losers. Tooby loves Donnie.
Then I'm not a loser. Trump has won 93 out of 100 fights with Democrats.
You supported Hitlery. You'll be supporting Petrified Joe.

Singing Trump.jpg

Still your pres.jpg

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

Trump sat there cool as a cucumber with his suit on, talking casually.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

I hope Trump insists the debates be held at 1PM outdoors in Phoenix Arizona.

These Moon Bats hate Fox but Fox can be at times just as Left Wing shitty as the other Libtard networks, especially this Wallace shithead.

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

Trump sat there cool as a cucumber with his suit on, talking casually.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

I hope Trump insists the debates be held at 1PM outdoors in Phoenix Arizona.

Sure did .. ‘twas Hi-LARIOUS! Especially loved how KayLeigh brought him the bogus numbers & how Chris stayed cool as a cucumber while Donnie sweated like a pig on a poke! :D

FULL:

Imagine how miserable the slut is, marrying someone her dad's age and that fat and ugly....

View attachment 365157

View attachment 365158

LOL. Melania's pregnant. The bottom picture was probably taken around the time when he was boinking Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. :)
The paragon of virtue.
Top picture looks better. The first lady has nice tits and likes to show them off. She smiles more with the updated prenup.
Her tits are fake but I would have her give them the jump up and down test to know for sure.
No kidding? They look good in Bing images and google and some of those picture go back a long way, relatively speaking, as she has been dropping the cloth for years. Trump has a lot of money, surely he would go for a iron curtain country born girl with falseys.

Trump said he wanted to see Wallace sweat, according to Wallace. Trump did a bit of sweating on his own from what I saw in a clip of the interview.

BOTTOM LINE: Trump didn't even have Wallace inside, AC only feet away, made him sit outside in high heat and humidity and wait, then gave his interview. It was a slap in the face to Wallace and you won't see Joe out in Washington heat 100° giving any interviews.

I’m glad you brought attention to Dotard’s latest clusterfuck. Thanks! :cool:

View attachment 365157

View attachment 365158

The paragon of virtue.
No kidding? They look good in Bing images and google and some of those picture go back a long way, relatively speaking, as she has been dropping the cloth for years. Trump has a lot of money, surely he would go for a iron curtain country born girl with falseys.
She has said so...

"The FLOTUS has vehemently denied the claims. But by the looks of it, Donald Trump’s wife could be lying.
Years ago, the FLOTUS reportedly went away for two weeks before she appeared on a billboard for Camel. Her former roommate said that when Melania came back, it was evident that her breasts have gotten much bigger.
When the roommate asked the first lady if she had something done to her breasts, Melania told her that it had to be done so that she would score more lingerie jobs."

Asshole, those tits are real, you obviously know your right hand more than a real woman's body. The only thing you can jump is your neighbor's dog.
Not often you get to talk about a president wife's tits where everybody has seen them and can have an opinion. I'm with you though. They look real to me all over the internet. Did you see that absolutely awful wooden carved statue of her in her home town that was burned, the other day. 5 will get you 10, she had it burned. It was awful.

Losers love losers. Tooby loves Donnie.
Then I'm not a loser. Trump has won 93 out of 100 fights with Democrats.
You supported Hitlery. You'll be supporting Petrified Joe.

View attachment 365163

View attachment 365164
What about the ramp challenge? Ha Ha Ha!
What the fuck are you babbling about now, shitferbrains. Another off thread diversion away from your Biden sorrows again?
You are the OP and you talk about Biden. Loser.

View attachment 365157

View attachment 365158

The paragon of virtue.
She has said so...

"The FLOTUS has vehemently denied the claims. But by the looks of it, Donald Trump’s wife could be lying.
Years ago, the FLOTUS reportedly went away for two weeks before she appeared on a billboard for Camel. Her former roommate said that when Melania came back, it was evident that her breasts have gotten much bigger.
When the roommate asked the first lady if she had something done to her breasts, Melania told her that it had to be done so that she would score more lingerie jobs."

Was this before or after the nude pics on the internet? If it was before the nude pics, you got to admit the doctor did a great job on what was to be the First Lady of the United States. It definitely was not the same plastic surgeon that got into Kamala's face.

Trump said he wanted to see Wallace sweat, according to Wallace. Trump did a bit of sweating on his own from what I saw in a clip of the interview.

BOTTOM LINE: Trump didn't even have Wallace inside, AC only feet away, made him sit outside in high heat and humidity and wait, then gave his interview. It was a slap in the face to Wallace and you won't see Joe out in Washington heat 100° giving any interviews.

I’m glad you brought attention to Dotard’s latest clusterfuck. Thanks! :cool:
I'm glad you brought attention to another of your lackluster cluster bumfucks! Thanks! It must be the only action you ever get.

Forum List

Back