Dictionary of racist code words

Salt is angry and probably a little bit jealous that Larry Sinclair got to butt fuck Barack Obama in the back of a limo

So eneeway.

Before Obama became president, "Chicago thugs" meant the famously corrupt Chicago political machine.

After Obama became president, suddenly it was a racist expression.

If people hadn't been so quick to play the race card, more people MIGHT have given Obama more credit.

But Democrats and the media didn't have faith in his ability to stand on his own or to answer substantive criticism. They had to turn everything into something racial, on the flimsiest pretexts. Their covering for him may have added to the impression that he was an empty suit and couldn't answer.

And he hasn't done a very good job dispelling that impression on his own now that the media has mostly tired of covering for him.

He's just a hack. A fistwaving hack. One day he claims to be above the fray and better than insults. And the next day, or the next sentence, he's namecalling.

This isn't black or white. He's a political hack. He wants to be president because he wants to be president. It's just politics.

And it's a damn shame that liberals wasted so much time and caused so much polarization by making this about race.

Green on the outside and red on the inside is the new code word for "black."

That's too long. I need something shorter or I'm going to have to just stick with "black".

Maybe an acronym? gotoaroti?

naw ... too complicated.

Maybe I should have attended more meetings. I missed the one where they handed out the code word manual.

That's too long. I need something shorter or I'm going to have to just stick with "black".

naw ... too complicated.

Maybe I should have attended more meetings. I missed the one where they handed out the code word manual.

What do Dems mean when they say "AA" or "entitlement?"

That's a disturbing episode of SP.

... but then so many are! (love the show because of it)

"community organizer" is a good thing for Obama to be but a racist thing for us to call him ... I'm told

naw ... too complicated.

What do Dems mean when they say "AA" or "entitlement?"

???

"Obama the 'Magic Negro'" wasn't racist when a liberal African American said it but was when Paul Shanklin made it into a song ... I'm told.

20100414-It-doesnt-matter-w.gif

"Obama the 'Magic Negro'" wasn't racist when a liberal African American said it but was when Paul Shanklin made it into a song ... I'm told.

I learned more information about this.

Apparently doing an impression of Sharpton is racist.

It's fair game to imitate just about any other public figure on the planet, but Sharpton is off limits.

Forum List

Back