Dictators & Jaws

Discussion in 'Media' started by Flanders, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,587
    Somebody named Zombie compared Hussein to Mussolini pictorially. Go to the link to view a bunch of photos:

Way back in the Clinton years, before I owned a computer, I saw a lot of Mussolini in Bubba; especially the arrogant jut of the jaw that is common among dictators and wannabe dictators. Based on jaw lines alone, I’d say that Clinton and Mussolini were cast from the same mold:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The thing about Clinton is that his photos show him smiling a lot more than either Mussolini or Hussein. That’s no plus. When Clinton first began to appear on national television I thought executioners smiled that same smile.

Incidentally, nobody seems to remember that the MSM gave Bill Clinton a pass and a whitewash in 1992 and right up until today. Observation: Somebody better start checking Hillary’s jaw line before 2016 rolls around.

2. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,664
    But we don't know if il duce walked around with a permanent hard-on like the Junkyard Dog.

3. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,587
    To blastoff: I don’t know about perpetual boners, but they certainly had rape in common:

Only Bubba can say if his first time tops Mussolini:

4. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,587
    Here’s a bit more about Mussolini that might interest those who do not know that he worked for MI5 during WWI:

I doubt if Mussolini did it for the money alone. He was too politically astute to hop in bed with the British without getting more than he was giving. It can be argued that he went on to become Italy’s dictator thanks to the help he got from the British. By the time WWII got going I’ll bet that British spy masters were doing a lot of soul-searching. MI5's manipulating Mussolini in 1917 obviously backfired. I hope somebody in our intelligence community notices that the MI5 -Mussolini alliance portends the day the Arab Spring comes home to roost.

How many spies in history ever did as well as Il Duce after hanging up their decoder rings? You might say that Mussolini mastered the art of using the people who were using him. That’s the eternal dream of spies and informers.

There are all kinds of institutional spies as opposed to peeping Toms who spy on strangers and neighbors for their own gratification. Some spy on the people for their government; they usually work for the secret police or some such thing. Others act for foreign governments against their native country; they are traitors first and spies second. Some spies spy on foreign governments for their native land; they are the good guys.

Mussolini should be a lesson to all Americans. He was more than a politician who came to power in his own country. Being a secret agent for a foreign power added a fascinating dimension to his character; nevertheless, he was still a spy, and a traitor, at the time he was working for the British. It’s safe to say that the Italian government would have executed him had they known what he was up to.

Those in high places in our government who work for the UNIC (United Nations/International Community) are engaging in Mussolini’s brand of treason without running the risk of being executed. Ask them what they are doing and they will tell you they are doing what is best for the country. None will admit that their abuse of power on behalf of foreign governments amounts to treason.

Finally, Mussolini was a journalist and newspaper publisher when he was committing treason for the British government. In addition to being above suspicion the owners of America’s major news outlets are wealthier, and far more influential, than Mussolini was before he became Il Duce. Think about it in relation to this:

Ovid (47 B.C. - A.D. -17) foresaw press barons and bankers when he said: