Dickhead Captured.

Has there been any knowledgeable mention as to what motivated this fellow to do what he did? Did he have cause to hate police in general or was he acting out a fantasy?

It would be very interesting to hear from him, so I hope they don't isolate him.

You can run but you can't hide, or get away with killing a cop.

night-vision-myths-predator.jpg

Darn it! He ran into forest, now we'll never find him! ;)

Breaking news:

ERIC FREIN, SUSPECT ACCUSED OF KILLING PENNSYLVANIA STATE TROOPER, CAPTURED

Fox News...
I am sure they are relieved in tits and they didn't kill him, possibly because he was white?
I'm surprised he was taken alive and with no resistance.

If he is a delusional psychopath, as I suspect he is, it could be he simply got tired of playing and lay down, allowing himself to be captured. And if I'm right he won't be fully aware of the reality of his situation until he wakes up in an observation cell.

Why is it justified to spend millions of dollars on resources to catch a cop killer, but not your every day average Joe or Jane who gets murdered?

DEVELOPING: Eric Frein, the suspect in the deadly ambush of a Pennsylvania state trooper, has been taken into custody after a month-long manhunt, The Pennsylvania State Police announced Thursday night.

No details were immediately released about his capture.

Frein, 31, allegedly opened fire outside the Blooming Grove state police barracks on Sept. 12, killing Trooper Bryon Dickson, 38, and seriously wounding Trooper Alex Douglass, 31.

Since then he had managed to elude a massive manhunt involving hundreds of state troopers, dozens of vehicles and a helium balloon.

Frein belonged to a military re-enactor's group, playing the part of a Serbian solder. He had a small role in a 2007 movie about a concentration camp survivor and helped with props and historical references on a documentary about World War I.

The FBI named him to its 10 most wanted list.

Frein has been charged with first-degree murder and various other offenses, including two counts of possession of weapons of mass destruction filed after police discovered the pipe bombs.

Earlier this month, Pennsylvania State Police revealed information from a journal found in the woods in which Frein allegedly described shooting the state troopers.

More: Eric Frein suspect in Pennsylvania trooper ambush taken into custody Fox News

Why is it justified to spend millions of dollars on resources to catch a cop killer, but not your every day average Joe or Jane who gets murdered?

If Jane's murderer took off into nearby woods with weapons, they'd go after him just like they did here.

No, they wouldn't. They wouldn't engage in anything close to the manhunt they did and certainly for not this long.

Last edited:

If Jane's murderer took off into nearby woods with weapons, they'd go after him just like they did here.

No, they wouldn't. They wouldn't engage in anything close to the manhunt they did and certainly for not this long.

Sure they would. You watch too much TV.

Forum List

Back