Dick Durbin May Be At It Again.....Making Shit Up About What Was Said During A closed Meeting

If these nations are not shitholes, shouldn’t their citizens just stay?

Are they sneaking into the USA because their nations are paradises?

Somebody needs to look into Durbin's finances....he's got to be as corrupt as they come from the Chicago machine. I knew when I saw the pos sitting next to the President all congenial and attentive that he'd soon be with Schumer trying to figure out a way to sabotage the whole agenda....and this is it. Now Trump knows there will be no compromise with these rodents...throw the DACA kids out....no amnesty, no mercy.

Again, if those nations are not shitholes, why are the residents sneaking into the US?

Well by that standard- every country in the world is a shithole.

Since residents from virtually every country in the world 'sneak' into the United States illegally.

Of course we have Americans that 'sneak' into Canada illegally too.....

People are illegally sneaking into the USA because their current countries suck....in other words, they are shitholes.

A lie or not it really shouldn't matter. Africa is a shithole.
Yeah, but you're not supposed to just come out and say it in public.
Only among friends
Never around the media and never around Democrats who might want to change what you said and remove proper context so you'll look like an asshole and they can make people hate you for no reason.

lol, did anyone sane doubt that eventually the reaction by Trump and the tards would be to simply lie about this?
Says the guy who regularly lies...Calling the kettle black again?

And yet you can't cite a single lie I've told.

Way too many to list.

Translation: I can't find one or else I'm too lazy to post them.

Nobody finds all these lies they accuse me of.

26804628_2010380645644876_697820310192697537_n.jpg

lol, did anyone sane doubt that eventually the reaction by Trump and the tards would be to simply lie about this?
Says the guy who regularly lies...Calling the kettle black again?

And yet you can't cite a single lie I've told.

Way too many to list.

Translation: I can't find one or else I'm too lazy to post them.

Nobody finds all these lies they accuse me of.

Yup. I got called a liar today for quoting the Wall Street Journal.
The denial amongst the Trumpanzees is worse than the flu epidemic.

This seems to be a pattern of some Democrats.

They couldn't make anything up earlier this week, when the president allowed the press to stay and film a meeting.

Later during a closed door meeting Trump is supposedly calling 3rd world countries shitholes....but no evidence exists other than that of a group of Democrat supporters in the press.

This isn't the first time that Democrats lied about what took place off-camera in these private meetings.

Here's an example:

2171795751-201508091439094446524006dickdurbin.jpg

'I cannot even stand to look at you'

By TAL KOPAN

10/23/2013 06:23 AM EDT

Updated 10/23/2013 03:19 PM EDT

The No. 2 Democrat in the Senate, Sen. Dick Durbin, said in a Facebook post that a House Republican leader told off President Barack Obama during a negotiation meeting, and that GOP leaders are so disrespectful it’s practically impossible to have a conversation with them.

But Wednesday afternoon, both the White House and House speaker’s office denied his claims.

“In a ‘negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told the president: ‘I cannot even stand to look at you,’” Durbin wrote in a post on his Facebook page over the weekend.

( Also on POLITICO: Carney: Dick Durbin quote ‘did not happen’)

Calling a government shutdown strategy from Republicans “disastrous,” Durbin did not specify which leader made the comment, what the context was or how the president responded. The only time GOP House leaders met with Obama during the shutdown was on Oct. 10, a meeting that Durbin did not attend.

The Senate majority whip offered the comment as rebuttal to the Republican argument that Obama does not do enough to communicate with Republicans, essentially saying to do so is impossible.

“What are the chances of an honest conversation with someone who has just said something so disrespectful?” Durbin wrote.

( PHOTOS: Obama’s second term)

However, both the White House and the House speaker’s office denied Durbin’s account of events.

Asked about the post in the White House daily briefing, press secretary Jay Carney said he checked with a participant of the meeting in question.

“I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen,” Carney said.

( PHOTOS: 25 unforgettable Obamacare quotes)

House Speaker John Boehner’s spokesman also said the post was not about the top House Republican.

“The speaker certainly didn’t say that and does not recall anyone else doing so,” Michael Steel said.

Sen. Durbin’s office had no comment on the post and offered no further details.

( WATCH: 10 things Obama wants you to know about healthcare law)

But the speaker’s office called on him to explain.

“Sen. Durbin’s accusation is a serious one, and it appears to have been invented out of thin air. The senator should disclose who told him this account of events, retract his reckless allegation immediately, and apologize,” Boehner spokesman Brendan Buck said in a statement sent out to reporters.​

Right. He just made it all up.

They couldn't make anything up earlier this week, when the president allowed the press to stay and film a meeting.

Later during a closed door meeting Trump is supposedly calling 3rd world countries shitholes....but no evidence exists other than that of a group of Democrat supporters in the press.

This isn't the first time that Democrats lied about what took place off-camera in these private meetings.

Here's an example:

By TAL KOPAN

The No. 2 Democrat in the Senate, Sen. Dick Durbin, said in a Facebook post that a House Republican leader told off President Barack Obama during a negotiation meeting, and that GOP leaders are so disrespectful it’s practically impossible to have a conversation with them.

But Wednesday afternoon, both the White House and House speaker’s office denied his claims.

“In a ‘negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told the president: ‘I cannot even stand to look at you,’” Durbin wrote in a post on his Facebook page over the weekend.

Calling a government shutdown strategy from Republicans “disastrous,” Durbin did not specify which leader made the comment, what the context was or how the president responded. The only time GOP House leaders met with Obama during the shutdown was on Oct. 10, a meeting that Durbin did not attend.

The Senate majority whip offered the comment as rebuttal to the Republican argument that Obama does not do enough to communicate with Republicans, essentially saying to do so is impossible.

“What are the chances of an honest conversation with someone who has just said something so disrespectful?” Durbin wrote.

However, both the White House and the House speaker’s office denied Durbin’s account of events.

Asked about the post in the White House daily briefing, press secretary Jay Carney said he checked with a participant of the meeting in question.

“I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen,” Carney said.

House Speaker John Boehner’s spokesman also said the post was not about the top House Republican.

“The speaker certainly didn’t say that and does not recall anyone else doing so,” Michael Steel said.

“Sen. Durbin’s accusation is a serious one, and it appears to have been invented out of thin air. The senator should disclose who told him this account of events, retract his reckless allegation immediately, and apologize,” Boehner spokesman Brendan Buck said in a statement sent out to reporters.​
Come on Muddy. At least give Trump some credit for trying to appear "strong."
He doesn't have to try.

That's something Obama needed an entire media conglomerate to pull off.
Obama bent over for so many world leaders you'd think he was giving them head.

Here's an example:

By TAL KOPAN

Come on Muddy. At least give Trump some credit for trying to appear "strong."
He doesn't have to try.

That's something Obama needed an entire media conglomerate to pull off.
Obama bent over for so many world leaders you'd think he was giving them head.
You think if Trump was overheard saying something pertaining to Turbin being gay that Turbin would of gone on live Television denying he's gay?

BREAKING!

Trump’s lawyer just tweeted that it was him, dressed up like Trump that said it.

When asked where the real Trump was at the time, lawyer said he was attending a fund raiser for African children charities.

Here's an example:

By TAL KOPAN

There is no doubt that he said it. Paul Ryan is not disagreeing with Durbin, Lindsay Graham is not This did happen and your pretending it did not will not change anything.

Forum List

Back