DHS warns that trucker protests in U.S. could begin on Super Bowl Sunday

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Trucker convoys were common in the 1970's, because politicians were pulling this type of crap on Americans. Truckers were our voices at that time, since the gov't refused to listen to the people they are supposed to SERVE and PROTECT. So truckers would convoy until demands were met. Most of the truckers convoys and demands were for their needs, in order to do their jobs and be protected, but the fallout from these was ALWAYS positive for the American people as well.

And these trucker convoy protests usually ended with their demands being met, as companies did not like losing massive amounts of money every day, with their products sitting in the warehouses, and not in the stores. Usually it only took about two weeks for their demands to be met, and show the gov't that none of us are going to put up with this crap!! The politicians are there to SERVE THE PEOPLE, NOT THEMSELVES!!!!

We need to be ready for those dastardly truckers that do not burn things, that do not rob, that do not beat and kill people. How dare they protest like that. They should be following the example of the “mostly peaceful” protests of the summer. They should be setting up their own government and strong arming businesses to support them, watching people die because they will not allow paramedics into help Like Chaz or Chop did.
We are not safe I tell you not safe at all.

Hint this is sarcasm. Know from past experience I need to label it as such for some.

The way BS ticket prices are falling (1K in a day) due to lackluster sale support from Rams fans why bother.

LOL.....Why they keep trying to put a NFL team in LA I'll never understand. It just ends up as a huge boondoggle for the the CA tax-payer...But it's CA so no shits given. ;)

Forum List

Back