DHS head: Channels of communication with Russia is a good thing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“It’s not a bad thing to have multiple communications lines to any government”

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly said Sunday, “It’s both normal in my opinion and acceptable. And the way that you can communicate with people in particular organizations that are maybe not particularly friendly to us is a good thing. It comes back to, whatever the communication is, comes back into the government and is shared across the government.”

“It’s not a bad thing to have multiple communications lines to any government,” Kelly added.

DA6sKrTUIAABAL3.jpg

Follow
This Week

✔@ThisWeekABC

Sec. Kelly calls back-channels "normal...and acceptable": "It's not a bad thing to have multiple communications lines to any government."

6:27 AM - 28 May 2017
Twitter Ads info & Privacy

DHS Head: Channels of Communication With Russia Is a ‘Good Thing’
=====================================================================

The cult would be only dumb enough that leaders shouldn't communicate with one another.

upload_2017-5-29_7-29-3.png

Trump picked a peach when he chose Kelly. He's a company man and no mistake.

----------------------------------------- same goes for the people that mrobama appointed to offices and authority . But that being said , Kelly is correct in his reasoning OldLady !!

----------------------------------------- same goes for the people that mrobama appointed to offices and authority . But that being said , Kelly is correct in his reasoning OldLady !!
Well of course you agree with him, Pismoe. You love the ground Trump walks on, same as Kelly.
So long as he does his job, I don't care. Just commenting on what were some surprising comments from him yesterday morning. I watched all the Sunday shows yesterday and he is the ONLY one who came out and said it was a good idea.

Well of course you agree with him, Pismoe. You love the ground Trump walks on, same as Kelly.
So long as he does his job, I don't care. Just commenting on what were some surprising comments from him yesterday morning. I watched all the Sunday shows yesterday and he is the ONLY one who came out and said it was a good idea.
---------------------------------------------------- seems to me that Kelly is a reasonable clear thinker . Communication with the Russians is a good thing . Reagan did it , mrobama tried to do it and so did hilary . 'gwb' did communication with the Russians OldLady and like i said , mrobama also tried !!

On its face, I agree that communication is a good thing.

But that's not what trump and his minions have been doing.

Or maybe we should consider all that cash the most direct form of communication of all.

We certainly know that's all the cheeto understands. Apparently, the same is true of the rest of them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back