DHS Chief: Feds ‘Targeting And Investigating’ Heads Of BLM, Antifa And Those Who Fund Them

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Acting Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Chad Wolf told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson on Monday night that the Department of Justice (DOJ) was investigating the heads of Black Lives Matter and Antifa over the violent rioting that has broken out in Democratic-controlled cities across the United States.

Wolf began the segment by noting that 77-year-old Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden was “delusional” after Biden suggested today that there would be more violence if Trump won re-election.

BJ's Pull Quote -

“Do you think the Department of Homeland Security is getting the help it needs from the Justice Department?” Carlson later pressed. “Why haven’t we seen the leaders of Antifa and BLM arrested and charged with conspiracy under RICO like the heads of the mafia families were?”

“Well, this is something that I have talked to the AG personally about,” Wolf responded. “I know that they are working on it. Look, we have seen about 300 arrests across this country regarding civil unrest and protesting, violent protesting and I would say, criminal protesting.”

Biden has issues but what is delusional over what he said? It's likely to happen either way.

If will be difficult to catch them, it will be a deep pocket foreigner, maybe even a foreign state actor. They will push the funding through some "charity group" or the like. Usually via anonymous means.

At the very least, if they find such an outcome, they should make Americans aware.

If will be difficult to catch them, it will be a deep pocket foreigner, maybe even a foreign state actor. They will push the funding through some "charity group" or the like. Usually via anonymous means.

At the very least, if they find such an outcome, they should make Americans aware.

It's Soros - and his Open Society Group.

At some point we might need to circumvent legal channels to limit his interference.

Anyone who would believe wolf is a moron. He is not even legally in his position.
GAO finds Chad Wolf, Ken Cuccinelli are ineligible to serve in their top DHS roles

"Antifa" doesn't even actually exist.
So if everyone shoots "imaginary people", they can't be prosecuted, right???

The "organization" doesn't exist. It's a right-wing ploy to get the ignorant, ill-educated little white boys to go running around with guns acting like fools.

Anyone who would believe wolf is a moron. He is not even legally in his position.
GAO finds Chad Wolf, Ken Cuccinelli are ineligible to serve in their top DHS roles

So if everyone shoots "imaginary people", they can't be prosecuted, right???

The "organization" doesn't exist. It's a right-wing ploy to get the ignorant, ill-educated little white boys to go running around with guns acting like fools.

Your post is just insanity.
Of course it exists it's organized, it's funded - it's probably not registered with the chamber of commerce or the BBB.
It exists like the Mafia exists .

So all of the protesters that are claiming to be Antifa are just a bunch of fruitcakes????

If that's the case, maybe we should get them into mental health treatment for their delusion (and permanently revoke their right to possess firearms due to mental illness)!!!!

Last edited:
It will be determined that the rioting is being funded directly by the DNC and any charges against democrats will be propagated by MSM as racist and therefore nothing will be done to stop it.
By whom will this be determined? The idea that the Democratic Party is behind rioting is absolutely absurd. I assume that "MSM" means "mainstream media," but "mainstream media" is not all one entity. News networks and newspapers compete with each other and have developed good reputations long before the orange whore came on the scene.

Why has the republican party sunk to such depths? I remember when it was respectable and its supporters acted like civilized human beings. I sort of liked Gerald Ford and Dubya, even though he allowed cheney and the PNAC conspiracy to lead him around by his, uh, nose. Now it is infested with right-wing garbage from our nation's sewers and a bunch of cultheads.

It will be determined that the rioting is being funded directly by the DNC and any charges against democrats will be propagated by MSM as racist and therefore nothing will be done to stop it.
By whom will this be determined? The idea that the Democratic Party is behind rioting is absolutely absurd. I assume that "MSM" means "mainstream media," but "mainstream media" is not all one entity. News networks and newspapers compete with each other and have developed good reputations long before the orange whore came on the scene.

Why has the republican party sunk to such depths? I remember when it was respectable and its supporters acted like civilized human beings. I sort of liked Gerald Ford and Dubya, even though he allowed cheney and the PNAC conspiracy to lead him around by his, uh, nose. Now it is infested with right-wing garbage from our nation's sewers and a bunch of cultheads.
By journalists. They are few and far between among MSM.

That's a good one. They're LOOTING in broad daylight. They rob a bank and walk out the door with a roll of $100 bills, and the feds are playing gumshoe like they haven't a clue where all these criminals could possibly be getting their money from.

Forum List

Back