DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas Refuses to Appear Before Congress Alongside Angel Moms Who Lost Kids To Illegal Alien Crimes

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a cowardly Cuban national who shouldn't even be holding the position. He and Biden have blood on their hands for all the American natural born Citizens killed by these third worlders.

What a cowardly Cuban national who shouldn't even be holding the position. He and Biden have blood on their hands for all the American natural born Citizens killed by these third worlders.

Mayorkas should be strung up publicly as the traitor that he is.

Americans in the past would not have put up with that sumbitch.

Bastard probably has 3 Che Guevara T-Shirts.

Well I got a challenge for him:

Wear those T-shirts and walk 2 miles down Miracle Mile.

The Democrats are losing congressional districts because people are leaving their dystopian states.
Biden's is trying to use open border illegal immigration to repopulate Democrat congressional districts.

He deserves a death penalty a horrible painful death.

Of course, he has no interest in seeing what his actions have caused, it might give the cue ball nightmares.

Good let's hope they kill your daughter if you have any faggot.
Wow, that's fucked up, brah. That's a bannable post, but I ain't reportin'. Good luck with your shitbagginess.

And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your pubic hairs.

One mom is suing the admin for $100,000,000 because an MS-13 illegal killed their daughter.
That is outstanding! If there were justice in this world Biden and all those encouraging and enabling ILLEGALS to BREAK OUR LAWS and invade the U.S. would be arrested, charged and convicted as accessories to these horrible crimes on Americans.

Can't blame him. If I were the idiot he is, I wouldn't want to show up either.

Forum List

Back