Devin Nunes will no longer lead the House's Russia investigation, replaced by Trey Gowdy

Gowdy is the hero who led the Crooked Hillary Benghazi witch hunt

Devin Nunes will no reportedly longer lead the House's Russia investigation

This is really good news! Nunes is a nice guy, but he's outclassed by most of the Dems he has gone up against. He's ethical and they are not. Gowdy though, is ethical, AND brilliant. And he's tough as nails. Methinks the progressives are going to be very sad they were badgering Nunes. They are going to have their collective asses handed to them now.

"Reps. Michael Conaway (R-TX), Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and Tom Rooney (R-FL) will take over the investigation."

The intent is clearly to kill the investigation. It is up to the Senate Intel committee to get it right.

Gowdy got humiliated by Hillary

How is he going to get Trump?

That's funny. I don't remember it that way. I do remember a unethical DOJ ignoring clearly criminal behavior from the shrilary. No doubt one of the reasons why the bitch lost.

"Reps. Michael Conaway (R-TX), Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and Tom Rooney (R-FL) will take over the investigation."

The intent is clearly to kill the investigation. It is up to the Senate Intel committee to get it right.

Gowdy got humiliated by Hillary

How is he going to get Trump?

That's funny. I don't remember it that way. I do remember a unethical DOJ ignoring clearly criminal behavior from the shrilary. No doubt one of the reasons why the bitch lost.
You don't remember it at all because it only happened in your sieved brain.

If Trump and his campaign was totally exonerated by any "independent commision" YOU would claim Trump somehow paid off the committee members.
No, I wouldn't. That is something that RWNJs like you would claim if it was President Obama who is under investigation, except you would say it was the big, bad MSM that paid them off. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You won't take NO for an answer.
If a TRULY INDEPENDENT COMMISSION found that trump and his merry band of incompetents weren't in bed with the russians, I would accept that.

Bet that's not the first time someone has told you that. HAAAA HAAAAA!
You would lose that bet, shit for brains.

HAAAA HAAAAA!

Forum List

Back