developing on drudge

Originally posted by Zhukov
What concerns me is Gen. Kimmit's comment that he believes the people who planted it didn't know there was Sarin in it. Well, they do now. I wonder if they remember where they got it, because I doubt it was in a warehouse all by itself.

LOL - good point. The other one that kept getting me this AM was our telling them that using it in an explosive manner is not effective.

So next time they will just blow the gas into the air with an air compressor as we drive by!

"I think because we haven't found large amounts of WMD in Iraq, people statrt to think that WMD isn't a huge threat... it is. It is the biggest threat to our national security."

If WMD's are a threat to a countries national security (and I do believe that they are), then wouldnt that make the US the number one threat to the national security of other countries? Seeing as we have annough nuclear weapons to turn the entire planet into radioactive glass.

Just a thought

Originally posted by deaddude

If WMD's are a threat to a countries national security (and I do believe that they are), then wouldnt that make the US the number one threat to the national security of other countries? Seeing as we have annough nuclear weapons to turn the entire planet into radioactive glass.

Just a thought

If we put as little a value on human life as terrorists, dictators, and communists do, then yes we would be.

Originally posted by deaddude
"I think because we haven't found large amounts of WMD in Iraq, people statrt to think that WMD isn't a huge threat... it is. It is the biggest threat to our national security."

Just a thought

We have a proven track record of using that power responsibly. That's the difference. We're better. We've stabilized the world for 5o years, and civilization has advanced due to this stability. The aaaayyyy rabs want to take society back to a time when tribalism was the predominant form of "government"; that's what they're good at. We're good at constitutional republics, and individually rights focused societies, it's more advanced, by any measure. Isn't progress the goal?

Rummy already has warned people that this finding may be based on false positive tests. However I'm proud that we have discussed the ramifications :clap: :clap:

They already have a comeback to this...they were planted by America.

But if the Iraqi WMD story is true, the libs will be stockpiling WMDs of their own (Words of Mass Denial).

Originally posted by KarlMarx
They already have a comeback to this...they were planted by America.

But if the Iraqi WMD story is true, the libs will be stockpiling WMDs of their own (Words of Mass Denial).

Oh please. i cant believe these people would seriously use the bush planted them conspiracy theory. i mean if the President was going to plant them it would have been during the confussion right after the invasion not a year later and he would have planted stockpiles, not this.

Bet they will Just have to drop it on the back burner somewhere where the leftist rags will take it and run. A great way to spread bullshit and not have to take resposibility. You giving the lefties too much credit Avatar !

Originally posted by dilloduck
Bet they will Just have to drop it on the back burner somewhere where the leftist rags will take it and run. A great way to spread bullshit and not have to take resposibility. You giving the lefties too much credit Avatar !

Maybe, but id rather overestimate them than do what they are doing with Bush by underestimating him to the point where he can run circles around them without them realizing it.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Maybe, but id rather overestimate them than do what they are doing with Bush by underestimating him to the point where he can run circles around them without them realizing it.

I saw an interview of the author of the book "Misunderestimated" and he said that Bush said he likes doing things that make the Dems misunderestimate him!

It was kinda funny....

Originally posted by Gop guy
Do you do marijuana?

First off, how do you "do" marijuana?

Yes, I smoke from time-to-time. I use to smoke way too much, but I realized it is not good for me (the lungs - not the high) and so I have cut back quite a bit.

But, just like some like to have a couple of martinis or glasses of wine after work, I would rather take a hit off a one-hitter or sit back and smoke a "j" with some of my friends.

One would not believe how many "older" guys and gals smoke pot out there. I have a lot of 30 and 40 something (and some 50 and 60 something) friends that like to smoke from time-to-time. And a lot of them are diehard GOP supporters.... weed is no longer only the choice of hippies and low-lifes.

BTW: I do not drink at all.

I know, I am a staunch conservative Republican, and I staunchly opposse the War on Drugs.

That lost money, lives and wasted effort, and for what?

Glad to have you here by the way.

Originally posted by Gop guy
I know, I am a staunch conservative Republican, and I staunchly opposse the War on Drugs.

That that lost money, lives and wasted effort, and for what?

Glad to have you here by the way.

I know we are straying way off the subject of this thread, but....

Yeah, the GOP has kinda pissed me off on this one. But I will never vote for a dem just because he might support my weed smoking desires....

The only reason the gov't opposed MJ is because they can't figure out how to tax the stuff you grow in your backyard or closet!

Thanks for the welcome!

Sarin gas [WMD] is found in Iraq & the historic 50th anniversary of Brown vs. Board of Education, yet all Chris Matthews can talk about for 40 Jossdamn minutes is the OLD, TIRED story about terrorists forced to wear women's panties on their heads.

Fuc& this pinko commie lib rat bastard LOSER!

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Oh please. i cant believe these people would seriously use the bush planted them conspiracy theory. i mean if the President was going to plant them it would have been during the confussion right after the invasion not a year later and he would have planted stockpiles, not this.

How is that beyond possibility? The Left concocted some beauties before e.g.

1. GWB was a coke head
2. GWB deliberately lied about WMDs in Iraq
3. The war was purely over oil
4. We would suffer 50,000 deaths in the first two weeks in Iraq
5. Bush knew about 9/11 beforehand
6. The Bush family is involved with the Bin Ladens
7. AIDS was caused by lack of funding by the Reagan administration
8. Alger Hiss was a misunderstood man
9. Michael Moore, Susan Saran Wrap and the Hollywood Hitler Youth are "patriots"
10. The abuse of prisoners of war in Iraq is an abomination, but the murder of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis at the hands of their government is none of our business
11. Al Gore invented the Internet, was the inspiration for "Love Story"
12. GWB stole the election in 2000
13. Communist aggression/Islamofascist aggression was caused by American imperialism and/or arrogance.
14. We deserved to be attacked by the Moslems because of what "we" did during the Crusades (which is a little beyond me, since the Crusades ended in the 13th century and America wasn't discovered until the 15th century and became a nation in the 18th century).
15. Bush is stupid because he can't pronounce the word "nuclear", and Al Gore was smart because he couldn't identify world leaders
16. Bush and the Saudis have conspired to bring the price of crude down right before the election
17. CEOs of large corporations that make 20 million dollars a year are greedy, but Hollywood movie stars that make that much for one picture are "talented"

that's for starters, and I'm sure I've missed the really outrageous ones. The Left has been circulated the "planted WMD" line for over a year now.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I know we are straying way off the subject of this thread, but....

Yeah, the GOP has kinda pissed me off on this one. But I will never vote for a dem just because he might support my weed smoking desires....

The only reason the gov't opposed MJ is because they can't figure out how to tax the stuff you grow in your backyard or closet!

Thanks for the welcome!

You're welcome:)

I think the libs are so funny trying to spin this. There claim that saddam didnt have WMDs has been refuted so they are trying to change their argument. Apparently now "everyone knew Saddam had WMDS a while ago" but that doesnt mean he made new ones. What the freak doesit matter? These are unaccounted for WMDs that the Inspectors were looking for. They are there. You can try to change the argument all you want. You claim that the WMDs never existed, despite that Saddam has used them, we found the materials, Syrian terrorists were caught with them and now one has gone off and miraculously no one was hurt, but apparently they are still right. we havent found a singal sign of evidence to prove WMDs were in Iraq and that Saddam violated the UN resolution to disarm.

I wonder how many layers the radical left have to build to their fantasy world before it gets too heavy to maintain.

You guys need to get this right. George Bush and Michael Moore planted this after he picked Mr. Moore up at the Abu Ghraib prison. He was choreographing ass pyramids for his new movie, "Celsius, I am a fat pinko bitch." Bush was really over there for two things:

1 - Build a network of oil lines that will be shot into space and come back down at his Texas ranch so he can control all of the oil coming from there.

2 - Meet with Bin Laden and Al Sadr to plan another attack on America.

See - this is the problem with you Republicans, you can't see the truth when it is right in front of you.

Forum List

Back