Bob Beclavaka (SP?)

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
If you watch FOX, you know who I am talking about....

I was just wondering.... Did anybody see him on FOX yesterday when he called OBL a "pussy"? I thought it was funny. The girl interviewing him just kinda dropped her mouth and was like..... ahhhhh okay!

:D

I watch FOX too The interview cracked me up. Bet the FCC is working over time deciding how to handle "pussy". You've come a long way ladies ! Even your body parts can be used to insult others.:boobies:

Yeah, I saw it live & it was great!

Bob never holds back, but this kinda threw me. Dhari was just about ready to laugh, but she handled it well.

No, I have a feeling that FOX isn't too scared of the FCC.

I saw that and almost fell off my chair.

He also once said something like: "Anyone who thinks Iraq didn't have ties to al-Qaeda, well that's bullshit."

On air.

He's a character.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
no doubt that this won't merit the FCC's attention though. :rolleyes:

He-he, yeah, call OBL a pussy and get a letter from the President thanking you for your continued support.

But if you are Howard Stern vocally adoring a pussy, get jerked off(no pun intended) the air...

That is hillarious though, that someone said that onthe news. I love it when the censors get duped.:p:

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
I saw that and almost fell off my chair.

He also once said something like: "Anyone who thinks Iraq didn't have ties to al-Qaeda, well that's bullshit."

On air.

He's a character.

Bob bevelaqua. He kicks ass, but I didn't see this incident. oh Fuck!:D

You can say that on the air. You are allowed to use pussy in reference to someone being a 'sissy', 'coward', or 'wimp'. You can't use it in reference to a part of a woman's anatomy.

Forum List

Back