DEVELOPING: DOJ Must Respond to Complaint Filed by Trump Valet Attorney Alleging DOJ Prosecutor Tried to Bribe Him in Exchange For Client’s Testimony

:auiqs.jpg:

Ya better run little boy...I thunk mommy has the hot pockets ready :D
I warned you child, you have to contribute, and I won't let you hijack this thread ,your ass is out of here. People, if you want to continue to come here and participate , you have to dump these assholes to keep this forum viable

If you loons do somehow get Trump arrested. DeSantis already said he would pardon him. So DeSantis would get millions of votes just for that reason. You loons are screwed either way.

If you loons do somehow get Trump arrested. DeSantis already said he would pardon him. So DeSantis would get millions of votes just for that reason. You loons are screwed either way.
That’ll get Trumpers voting him but as we’ve seen… that ain’t enough

I'm loving this! Smith's case is imploding!

DEVELOPING: DOJ Must Respond to Complaint Filed by Trump Valet Attorney Alleging DOJ Prosecutor Tried to Bribe Him in Exchange For Client’s Testimony Against Trump​

549481fb4fc45a8b41b81f90bd791860cc-jack-smith.rhorizontal.w700.webp

Special Counsel Jack Smith
The DOJ must respond to a complaint filed under seal in the DC court by Stanley Woodward, the lawyer for indicted Trump aide Walt Nauta alleging prosecutorial misconduct.
DOJ prosecutor Jay Bratt tried to bribe Walt Naut’s lawyer Stanley Woodward in order to get his client to testify against Trump.

Bratt brought up Woodward’s application for a judgeship and suggested it would be blocked unless he forced his client to testify against Trump.

According to RealClearInvestigations journalist Paul Sperry, the DOJ must now respond to a complaint filed under seal related to the attempted bribe.

Via Paul Sperry: DEVELOPING: DOJ must respond to a complaint filed under seal in DC court by the lawyer for indicted Trump valet Walt Nauta alleging Democrat prosecutor Jay Bratt threatened Nauta to cooperate against Trump by suggesting Nauta’s application for a judgeship would be blocked.

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[35][36] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[37] In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.[38][39][40]

DEVELOPING: DOJ Must Respond to Complaint Filed by Trump Valet Attorney Alleging DOJ Prosecutor Tried to Bribe Him in Exchange For Client’s Testimony Against Trump​

The DOJ must respond to a complaint filed under seal in the DC court by Stanley Woodward, the lawyer for indicted Trump aide Walt Nauta alleging prosecutorial misconduct.
DOJ prosecutor Jay Bratt tried to bribe Walt Naut’s lawyer Stanley Woodward in order to get his client to testify against Trump.

Bratt brought up Woodward’s application for a judgeship and suggested it would be blocked unless he forced his client to testify against Trump.

According to RealClearInvestigations journalist Paul Sperry, the DOJ must now respond to a complaint filed under seal related to the attempted bribe.

Via Paul Sperry: DEVELOPING: DOJ must respond to a complaint filed under seal in DC court by the lawyer for indicted Trump valet Walt Nauta alleging Democrat prosecutor Jay Bratt threatened Nauta to cooperate against Trump by suggesting Nauta’s application for a judgeship would be blocked.

I am a much better investigative journalist than Gateway Pundit can ever be. Right Wing opinion writers fail to provide
respectable links to document anything.

This opinion earns a FAKE NEWS honor from a world scholar news junkie!!!!!!!!

/----/ Geee, if Smith's case is so solid, why resort to extortion? Can any democRAT please explain?

Wow prosecutors try to bribe a defendant in a case by offering a bribe (money) . That is so funny. but it must be true if gateway pundit reported it.

Usually it is a plea bargain that is made for the guys testimony in a case where the guy is also a defendant and has been charged with some crime. A lighter sentence is offered for his testimony. Happen s all the time.

The guy can refuse and hope that Trump gets reelected and then he can ask Trump to pardon him.
/---/ Unable to refute the article, you resort to attacking the messenger. You actually think Gateway Pundit just made up the story?
A former federal prosecutor called out a reported filing made by an attorney for former President Donald Trump's valet – a co-defendant in the Mar-a-Lago special counsel case – and said the allegations amount to "extortion."

James Trusty, a former chief of the Justice Department's organized crime unit, said both Trump's case and the state of allegations against the Biden family from whistleblowers "speak volumes" about the integrity of the current DOJ.

Just as many or more Dems and Independents would vote AGAINST that

I am a much better investigative journalist than Gateway Pundit can ever be. Right Wing opinion writers fail to provide
respectable links to document anything.

This opinion earns a FAKE NEWS honor from a world scholar news junkie!!!!!!!!
Another idiotic leftard who thinks he's the arbiter of what's respectable.

Leftards are moral midgets. They pay to astroturf the "fact checkers", then they claim only their astroturfed links are respectable.

For some reason these fool lemmings can't see how badly they're being played.

/---/ Unable to refute the article, you resort to attacking the messenger. You actually think Gateway Pundit just made up the story?
A former federal prosecutor called out a reported filing made by an attorney for former President Donald Trump's valet – a co-defendant in the Mar-a-Lago special counsel case – and said the allegations amount to "extortion."

James Trusty, a former chief of the Justice Department's organized crime unit, said both Trump's case and the state of allegations against the Biden family from whistleblowers "speak volumes" about the integrity of the current DOJ.

Well I am just saying that this is an allegation. An allegation between two men. A story which says that is is an allegation is a valid story. Others than are blowing it up as the new Watergate is just (news sensationalism). An attempt to get the readers excited about something that is just an unproven allegation. Which will just get blow out of proportion.

The only facts we know is Bratt's career

• Bratt is the chief of the Justice Department's Counterintelligence and Export Control Section, or CES. It enforces laws regarding export controls and sanctions, national security, cyber security and espionage.

His resume is impressive. So what it boils down to is who to believe. Obviously the Trump supports believe the attorney who represents Trump. No bias there.

Bratt's resume is pretty clean and impressive. One would have to believe that he jeopardized his whole career by making this one remark. All with the mountain of evidence found in Trump possession and his refusal to return the documents, This seem like an easy win for him

IF Trump lawyer is looking for a federal job then I do not know how Bratt plays into that scenario in hiring for federal judgships.

If it is a local or state judgeship then he would have no pull in the hiring process.

Bottom line the accuser has to provide proof.

Bratt says he didn't say it, the other guy said he did.

So the GP story has declared the guy guilty and Trump is being railroaded.

a real news organization will just report that Trump lawyer says that Bratt mentioned something about a judgeship.

The bottom line is the judge of the case will render a verdict not Bratt or Trumps lawyers.

Well I am just saying that this is an allegation. An allegation between two men. A story which says that is is an allegation is a valid story. Others than are blowing it up as the new Watergate is just (news sensationalism). An attempt to get the readers excited about something that is just an unproven allegation. Which will just get blow out of proportion.

The only facts we know is Bratt's career

• Bratt is the chief of the Justice Department's Counterintelligence and Export Control Section, or CES. It enforces laws regarding export controls and sanctions, national security, cyber security and espionage.

His resume is impressive. So what it boils down to is who to believe. Obviously the Trump supports believe the attorney who represents Trump. No bias there.

Bratt's resume is pretty clean and impressive. One would have to believe that he jeopardized his whole career by making this one remark. All with the mountain of evidence found in Trump possession and his refusal to return the documents, This seem like an easy win for him

IF Trump lawyer is looking for a federal job then I do not know how Bratt plays into that scenario in hiring for federal judgships.

If it is a local or state judgeship then he would have no pull in the hiring process.

Bottom line the accuser has to provide proof.

Bratt says he didn't say it, the other guy said he did.

So the GP story has declared the guy guilty and Trump is being railroaded.

a real news organization will just report that Trump lawyer says that Bratt mentioned something about a judgeship.

The bottom line is the judge of the case will render a verdict not Bratt or Trumps lawyers.
I have a minute I'll explain how stupid this is, I MEAN DOES ANYONE HERE THINK THEY NEED THIS GUYS Testimony TO HANG SCUM BAG. NOT! Listen they have enough from his family being a witness against the piece of shit , and his lawyers from his past and his closest allies to hang this fucktard for the rest of his life,

Forum List

Back