Devastated Muslim demands apology compensation after biting into pork sausage mcmuffin from Mcdonald

United Kingdom – A “devastated” Muslim man is demanding an apology and compensation after he bit into a pork sausage McMuffin that McDonald’s accidentally served him.
"Devastated" Muslim Demands Apology, Compensation After Biting Into Pork Sausage McMuffin From McDonald's

But you knew sausages have pork in it and this mo fo will win just because of his special little class you the American are worthless someday sooner or later the idiots will figure that out..
( yes the US is just as bad and just as stupid)
Magical nonsense should not be reason for a legal claim.
What magic? Did the sausage magically appear in his mouth?

This filing of a frivolous lawsuit shows that Muslims can and do assimilate into Western society. :lol:
No less frivolous than a vegetarian suing a McDonalds if they ordered a meatless breakfast and got a sausage McMuffin.

If it was done intentionally and there is evidence it wouldn't be frivolous in my opinion.

I do remember them getting sued back in the early 2000's by vegetarian and religious groups for mislabeling their fries and hash browns as vegetarian when in fact they used beef tallow.

United Kingdom – A “devastated” Muslim man is demanding an apology and compensation after he bit into a pork sausage McMuffin that McDonald’s accidentally served him.
"Devastated" Muslim Demands Apology, Compensation After Biting Into Pork Sausage McMuffin From McDonald's

But you knew sausages have pork in it and this mo fo will win just because of his special little class you the American are worthless someday sooner or later the idiots will figure that out..
Magical belief that some super being wants or doesn't want you to do something.

Always always remember-
Special and not equal is the goal of demands for accommodation

1vv7zd.jpg

That's your OPINION. You apparently don't understand government coercion. And a violation of your conscience. We've seen it with you people in the Baker case. I agree with the Muzzy if there was INTENT involved. If not, apologize, and move on

That's your OPINION. You apparently don't understand government coercion. And a violation of your conscience. We've seen it with you people in the Baker case. I agree with the Muzzy if there was INTENT involved. If not, apologize, and move on
Ridiculous. A magical belief cannot reasonably be justification for retribution. If it ever becomes one, then I'll be inventing my own religion to get whatever I want.

Eating bacon should be a requirement for citizenship here to prevent these Muslims from coming here.

Ridiculous. A magical belief cannot reasonably be justification for retribution. If it ever becomes one, then I'll be inventing my own religion to get whatever I want.

You mean like believing one can magically change genders?

That's what Saul/Paul, Muhammed, John Smith, and L. Ron Hubbard did.

No, not like that. Are you stupid?

Funny, because these gender-bender types expect everyone to accommodate them, and if you don’t play along with their fantasy then you are a bigot.

Funny, because these gender-bender types expect everyone to accommodate them, and if you don’t play along with their fantasy then you are a bigot.
If you are an ass to them for no reason, then you are a bigot.

Devastated him? Sounds like the nuts that need the 10 commandments ripped down from buildings. Just devastating!

Don’t speak about things you know nothing about.

If you are an ass to them for no reason, then you are a bigot.

Thanks for proving my point. If I don’t play along with their made up fiction, I’m a “bigot”.

Forum List

Back