Deuteronomy 23: 19-20, At Home And Abroad(?)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Anyone clearly understands the import of the A.D. 50, Council of Jerusalem. The Torah of Deuteronomy 23: 19-20, is not a path to the New Testament. A usual translation, just of that, would show, "Do not charge a fellow Israelite interest, whether on money or food or anything else that may earn interest. 20 You may charge a foreigner interest, but not a fellow Israelite, so that the Lord your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess."

So what does the foreigner get, from the demonic concept, passed off as deity? Usury is shown in Matthew 25:14-30. This is often suggested an implication that usury is wonderful, and holy. It is Christ intended, or maybe invented(?).

"14 Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’ 23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’ 24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’ 26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest. 28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’"

Anyone in history could notice an application of the Greek Mythology based, Pythagorean Theorem. The square root of five squared, plus the square root of five squared, is about seven. The household should have been enriched eight bags. Only seven happened. Anyone in history can notice that such is a laissez-faire, unregulated economy. Such is alleged the basis of capitalism. Presbyterian Clergy, named Adam Smith, could not so-notice. All the other clergy and economists would follow Adam Smith, instead(?). The older laissez-faire, commonplace economics, was doomed to failure--even then.

With each successive application of usury, the low income talent-holder is successively worse off. In effect, the repeated applications of the usury put those earnings, deeper into a hole in the ground. In the last decade, in the GOP endorsed, laissez-faire scenario, even the mortgages could not be paid, at the lower incomes. The message of the New Testament is that the demon of the Old Testament, allegedly a deity, does not exist. The demonic believers kill children even now. Their demonic counterparts abduct them from tunnels, or blow them up on the spot. The message of the Old Testament is demonic, not of a deity. The message of the New Testament may even have basis in the greater gods of Greece, regarded arithmetic, and mythology. The one story can be said, now, a joke played on all humankind.

Child genitalia mutilation, now widely seen all the time on TV--maybe even on Youtube or GoPro(?)--is all the time clearly supported even at the Ivy League. Actually, laissez-faire does not get discussed there, except following along Adam Smith, "Wealth of Nations." Adam Smith, in Wealth of Nations, doesn't like usury, but allows it. Any would ask if any such people, graduates from any school at all supportive of the Ivy League, even work for the federal government--anywhere(?). Do they send their spawn to even Sidwell Friends School, for example--where laissez-faire is not discussed, supported by some religious concept(?). Would any say that such foaling families are in any manner, an educated people?

Obama-Biden would use Matthew 20: 1-16, as basis for the equal dollar, "Refundable Make-Work-Pay-Income-Tax-Credit," as part of the Stimulus bail-out required. The credit was at $400.00, regardless if the filer had worked all the year or not. Otherwise, like Reagan-Bush had taken what federal deficit there was, and sent it off to the already prosperous, Defense Contractors--Obama-Biden sent it off to the already prosperous, state and local bureaucrats and teachers instead. No Keynesian "Public Works" massive projects, at the lower incomes, were created in either economy. Boehner-McConnell took the New Testament, Matthew 20: 1-16, program away from America. Famously, anyone can ask if they ran the Mormon for President instead(?). That is their view of it all, anyone has to note.

The Clintons had to bail-out from the Reagan-Bush atrocity--called, "trajectory," of the Non-Existent deity, applied like in the Pythagorean Theorem. Obama-Biden had to bailout from Bush-Cheney. And still it continues. Winter and arithmetic are now both at work. Since no discussion like this is permitted anywhere in any school, then matters of intent start to show.

Print has been around for 500 years, and starting with the Bible. The universal application of an education system includes a policy of grades. That policy tends to be supported. This explanation was severely downgraded to, "Not allowed, forever." There is no doctorate, starting over 40 years ago. There is all that supported, baby genitalia mutilation, all supported, all that time. Teachers and bureaucrats, and the private sectors, all tend to keep on drawing all the pay and created income. No one mutilated was allowed to know the math in the schools! Clearly smart people(?), had intended the outcomes.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Clearly, teaching is not possible, without the doctoral degree, at any grade level: Unless it is believed that some kids are better than other kids, and that all the other kids are not worth the extra effort!)

Forum List

Back