Detective in Ohio shot and killed this week. Office Jorge Del Rio

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Jorge%20DelRio.JPG_web.jpg

DAYTON —
Federal authorities charged three suspects accused of involvement in the fatal shooting of Dayton police Detective Jorge Del Rio with new counts that carry punishments of up to life in prison and the death penalty.

“This is an extremely serious crime,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Dominick S. Gerace said Friday.

These are the ANIMALS
8b806d88-9362-434c-b1fa-b83561ac484c-large16x9_118drugbustsuspects.png

Dayton officer shot: Suspects in Del Rio’s death are eligible for the death penalty

That is right. Not much about this on the cnn network. I saw there was one report from cnn about this, but really not much. Nothing hyped.

In fact I went to youtube and just put in Jorge Del Rio detective shot cnn and this is what I got.

Jorge Del Rio detective shot cnn - YouTube

Nothing on cnn about it and the only thing they had was about that one negro woman who was pointing the gun at that white cop that shot her.

Oh wow! You are such a victim. How can society help you? Do you want us to go out and start shooting negroes on sight? Would that make you feel better? Ya fucking shit ya.

When people are ignorant of the news I guess this shows they have to blame someone else for it.

They will get their day in court and most likely spend the rest of their lives in prison. That's how it is supposed to work.

Oh wow! You are such a victim. How can society help you? Do you want us to go out and start shooting negroes on sight? Would that make you feel better? Ya fucking shit ya.

We are pretty sure you not making one of your gay ass podcasts about it this week huh?

When people are ignorant of the news I guess this shows they have to blame someone else for it.

They will get their day in court and most likely spend the rest of their lives in prison. That's how it is supposed to work.

Prision?

Kill the fuckers with in 24 hours

Prision?

I have no idea what you think posts like this accomplish. They just make you look ignorant.

Prision?

I have no idea what you think posts like this accomplish. They just make you look ignorant.
And your post?

Prision?

And your post?

Was my post.

Liberals kill their own children and bitch we want to kill criminals?

Why????

Wait we have to figure this out, liberals murder their kids in cold blood but upset when. ..

Forum List

Back