Details of Auschwitz given by guard on trial

slide_291435_2326452_free.jpg

Corpses of prisoners are seen piled up at the Nazi concentration camp of Buchenwald in April 1945 upon the liberation of the camp by Allied troops. The construction of Buchenwald camp started 15 July 1937 and was liberated by U.S. General Patton's army 11 April 1945. (ERIC SCHWAB/AFP/Getty Images)

Buchenwald Liberation Photos Show Holocaust Horrors On Anniversary Of Nazi Concentration Camp Closing PHOTOS

And then there was Dachau

AOL Search

8 newspaper reporters view corpses at Dachau, May 3, 1945

DachauVictims.jpg

All I know is...after seeing the expected by a few....there are some truly evil, soulless individuals here at usmb.
Yup, and Sunni Man is certainly at the top. He spends everyday here spewing his hatred about Jews and mocking the victims of the Holocaust.

for sunni it is sacred religion------for Penelope it is ---her culture. Anyone interested in hearing &/or reading their stuff-------go to stormfront.com, go to a
mosque, or sit around in the waiting room of a methadone clinic or the alley near a slum liquor store on election day. I don't know if it is true in all states---but in the state in which I grew up all LIQUOR stores must be closed on election
day. I attended undergraduate school near an inner city slum-----in fact one had to walk thru on the way to this or that class (we were brave back then----it was not all that dangerous until----well....the riots started) Election day was funny-----dozens of burnt out alcoholic looking confused---sitting in the alleys ---talking-------"dem joooooos......"

Recently a loan officer had to "process" my paperwork before I could continue on a real estate transaction.

So in reality the German soldier was just "processing" the newly arrived inmate's belongings.

But of course the radical Juden here want to make the word sound sinister.

In order to further their gas chamber fantasy. ..... :cool:
What the FUCK happened to you to make you so awful?

LOL He's just trolling as usual. Then once someone responds to his vulgar post, he asks something like "Why are you hating one me?"

Sunni Man has got to be the biggest troll in internet history

What the FUCK happened to you to make you so awful?
I fail to understand why so many people get rude towards others if they deny certain aspects of the official holocaust story?

When someone states they believe in the so called holocaust. You don't see me calling them names. If they want to accept fantasy as fact, That's their problem......not mine. ...... :cool:
Hahaha there it is folks . Sunni Trolls usual "Why are people hating one me" response :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunni Troll you are like a little kid trapped in a man's body.

I never could figure out why so may American's are fixated with the so called jewish holocaust?

It's just an alleged event that supposedly happened on the other side of the world to foreign people.

Instead of holohoax museums in every major US city.

Shouldn't we have Native American genocide museums?

Ya know.......something that actually happened in our own country. .... :cool:

Fixated? There is not a single poster here more fixated in the Holocaust then you. You clearly have some sort of mental illness :cool:

Corpses of prisoners are seen piled up at the Nazi concentration camp of Buchenwald in April 1945 upon the liberation of the camp by Allied troops. The construction of Buchenwald camp started 15 July 1937 and was liberated by U.S. General Patton's army 11 April 1945. (ERIC SCHWAB/AFP/Getty Images)

Buchenwald Liberation Photos Show Holocaust Horrors On Anniversary Of Nazi Concentration Camp Closing PHOTOS

AOL Search

DachauVictims.jpg
Sadly, typhoid and other deadly diseases were rampant at the work camps. ..... :cool:

It is always good to see the perpetrators made accountable for their crimes, but it seems to be picking at the bottom of the barrel.

But so many Nazi war criminals have escaped or been allowed to continue living without repercussions.

The whitewash story of the post ww2 world was that all the war criminals were tried and convicted, and that the German and Japanese people's had their sins absolved or their hands wiped clean.

But it can't be further from the truth. Nazi Germany had no 'innoscent bystanders', as Germans who did not resist were somewhat complacent in the holocaust.

Think about it. All Germans paid for the Nazi regime, every school, every hospital, every business was under the direct control of the Nazi party. There was no way to not be directly or indirectly responsible.

Additionally, most Germans did nothing as their fellow Germans were sent to concentration camps; or in the early 1930s when non Jews were able to take Jewish property - which after the war was never returned to the Jewish owners.

The suffering is over for the victims, and they can never come back as their lives are over. No one can hurt them anymore. What can be done most is to remember the victims, and stop another genocide from happening again.

Just google the Germans after WWII and see what happened to them. He was a man doing an assigned duty, they say even Jews worked as well. What did you want this young man to do , go awol? He also said he did not harm anyone.
Is everyone who fights in a war a war criminal? If so we had best lock a lot of our vets up.
Don't say "our vets" when you refer to Americans, you aren't part of us.

I'm an American more than you, your a Zionist lover , move to Israel. I put America before Israel. Yes they are American vets who come home dead or with missing limbs.

also this man is no more guilty than anyone else who fights in a war led by war mongers. the Zionist are so low life to bring this man to trial as a war criminal when they are themselves. That is how sick they are.
No you aren't an American, you are a Nazi.

It is always good to see the perpetrators made accountable for their crimes, but it seems to be picking at the bottom of the barrel.

But so many Nazi war criminals have escaped or been allowed to continue living without repercussions.

The whitewash story of the post ww2 world was that all the war criminals were tried and convicted, and that the German and Japanese people's had their sins absolved or their hands wiped clean.

But it can't be further from the truth. Nazi Germany had no 'innoscent bystanders', as Germans who did not resist were somewhat complacent in the holocaust.

Think about it. All Germans paid for the Nazi regime, every school, every hospital, every business was under the direct control of the Nazi party. There was no way to not be directly or indirectly responsible.

Additionally, most Germans did nothing as their fellow Germans were sent to concentration camps; or in the early 1930s when non Jews were able to take Jewish property - which after the war was never returned to the Jewish owners.

The suffering is over for the victims, and they can never come back as their lives are over. No one can hurt them anymore. What can be done most is to remember the victims, and stop another genocide from happening again.

Just google the Germans after WWII and see what happened to them. He was a man doing an assigned duty, they say even Jews worked as well. What did you want this young man to do , go awol? He also said he did not harm anyone.
Is everyone who fights in a war a war criminal? If so we had best lock a lot of our vets up.
The average German citizen could care less about the jews before and after Hitler came to power.

The jewish bankers had stabbed Germany in the back during WWI and caused the loss of the war and collapse of the economy.

So for this German soldier to be a guard at the camp was most likely an honor. ...... :cool:

While stationed in Katterbach, Germany I visited the Buchenwald Concentration Camp.
Birds don't even fly over the camp today ... You feel the place when you get there.

There was a crematorium ... But not a gas chamber.
Most of the Jews that died there were simply worked to death (Vernichtung durch Arbeit).
They also conducted all kinds of experiments on the prisoners ... Vaccines, testing of white phosphorous bombs, various poisonings ... among others.

I was wondering why the Germans had decided to keep the camp there ... So I asked.
The German who answered indicated that most of the camp had been demolished ... But in hindsight some of it had been rebuilt.
He then explained that the memorials and remaining camp were still there ... And would be forever ... So the German people would never forget what they had knowingly allowed to happen.

There is a monument inside the camp that is kept at skin temperature through every season of the year.

In the previous thread on this, I wrote that he should be stood up against a wall and shot.
A lot.
Starting with his knees.
And no, I don't care that he's 93yo.
None of his victims are.
So I take it that you do not believe in the legal concept of "innocent until proven guilty"? ...... :cool:

The average German citizen could care less about the jews before and after Hitler came to power.

The jewish bankers had stabbed Germany in the back during WWI and caused the loss of the war and collapse of the economy.

So for this German soldier to be a guard at the camp was most likely an honor. ...... :cool:
The Jewish bankers? That's what the Nazis said. You really are a very stupid little man.

he repeated that which is said in the mosques. I read Nazi propaganda as a child----the stuff was scattered here and there in sleazy little pamphlets because
the semi/rural-suburban town had been a Nazi enclave for a very long time----
When I was a kid circa 1960 it still was-----it was so Nazi that there were pockets
of resistence to "civil rights" and---when I was really little McCarthy was a hero. I found the Nazi literature so idiotic that I thought no one would believe it------then circa 1970 I came into contact with lots of muslims ----mostly young
doctors in the USA for their "internships" They not only believed it----they could quote it chapter and verse. --------later I will tell what I heard in a mosque
(probably devoted to the needs of south east Asian muslims in the USA )
If you want a review on the writings of Goebbels et al-----find a muslim
who was either educated in the a muslim country or who attends mosques.
Such people still chant their lessons from mein kampf and the stuff which now
appears on "stormfront" It's not new for muslims to memorize and
mumble------

The Nazi holocaust was not very efficient since there are so many holocaust survivors. Its the holohoax, used as a weapon. (This in no way says that many jews died while in German captivity)
You are a very, very stupid woman.

AOL Search

DachauVictims.jpg
Sadly, typhoid and other deadly diseases were rampant at the work camps. ..... :cool:

Sadly, you lie, and you know it. That's how obvious you are.

I'm an American more than you, your a Zionist lover , move to Israel. I put America before Israel. Yes they are American vets who come home dead or with missing limbs.

also this man is no more guilty than anyone else who fights in a war led by war mongers. the Zionist are so low life to bring this man to trial as a war criminal when they are themselves. That is how sick they are.
Ooh how hurtful. I'm going to cry. Ha Ha.

How could being called a Nazi possibly insult someone like you?

Don't call me a Bolshevik or it might hurt my feelings.

The Nazi holocaust was not very efficient since there are so many holocaust survivors. Its the holohoax, used as a weapon. (This in no way says that many jews died while in German captivity)

I know ... I know ... The holocaust, or at least concentration camps weren't just about Jews.
They killed a lot of Soviet POW's at Buchenwald as well ... Just another reason to understand their depravity.

penelope
Just google the Germans after WWII and see what happened to them.

Liminal

penelope

liminal>>

penelope

---well, liminal----at least she is consistent-----Nazis do hate communists As
to what happened to Nazis after world war II------lots of them moved
to Syria, Egypt, Argentina --etc ----and continued doing what Nazis do---
elaborarting the kind of propaganda that Penelope parrots. I read it as
a child----circa 1960 and heard it parroted by muslims educated in
southeast asia (mostly) circa 1970. I read it here ---posted by Penelope et al.

the stuff has been written for many decades----in fact more than 100 years and
it never really changes-----it just gets updates to make it seem contemporary

penelope

Liminal

penelope

liminal>>

penelope

so you still have it in for the Germans, that is the problem you read everything as a child, and this is what 50 plus years later. There has been new developments since you were a child. :rolleyes:

penelope

Liminal

penelope

liminal>>

penelope

so you still have it in for the Germans, that is the problem you read everything as a child, and this is what 50 plus years later. There has been new developments since you were a child. :rolleyes:

your post makes no sense. I stated that I read the same Nazi literature that
you PARROT-----more than 50 years ago. It was all about DA JOOOOOS.
When I first read the crap that you continue to parrot------I did not even know it
was written by Nazi war criminals. Some of it came from a place called
SYRIA-------the only Syrians I knew as a child were Christian people with an
extra line in their cross. Those I knew were not Nazis-----I had a kind of
childish notion that they ran away from nazis Of course as a child the only Nazis I knew were also Christians------with no extra line.
I have so excellent a memory for that which
I read as a kid------that I can remember the fact that I did not understand lots of
it until ------I grew up. I read the book LOLITA at about age 10. Did not impress me at all. I did not have a chance to review it as an adult----no one
actually quotes LOLITA-----but there are many people like you who quote the
writings of Nazi war criminals who fled to Egypt and Syria.. The stuff shows up
in the school curriculum for kids in Pakistan. and lots of burnt out alcoholics
quote it , too.

Penelope>>>>

so you still have it in for the Germans, that is the problem you read everything as a child, and this is what 50 plus years later. There has been new developments since you were a child. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

run that past me again, Penelope-------something changed ? what changed
about the Nazi literature pre 1960? someone went in a time
machine and CHANGED it? world war II -----"re-developed"???

penelope

Liminal

penelope

liminal>>

penelope

When I first read the crap that you continue to parrot------I did not even know it
childish notion that they ran away from nazis Of course as a child the only Nazis I knew were also Christians------with no extra line.
I read as a kid------that I can remember the fact that I did not understand lots of
it until ------I grew up. I read the book LOLITA at about age 10. Did not impress me at all. I did not have a chance to review it as an adult----no one
quote it , too.

Yes well I have a good memory as well , but that doesn't mean new info is not always coming out, in the medical field we don't rely on the 50 year old procedures do we. This is a new time in history, and new evidence in coming to light. Its time to catch up with the times.

penelope

Liminal

penelope

liminal>>

penelope

quote it , too.

Yes well I have a good memory as well , but that doesn't mean new info is not always coming out, in the medical field we don't rely on the 50 year old procedures do we. This is a new time in history, and new evidence in coming to light. Its time to catch up with the times.

Yo Penelope, have you ever posed about something not related to the Jews? It's pretty obvious you hate them.

Forum List

Back