Details of Auschwitz given by guard on trial

LOL The only who believe that there was/is a Jewish problem are demented and hateful Nazis.
People throughout history have had problems with jews.

Thousands of years before there were nazis or muslims.

Jews were driven out of their host countries.

Obviously, there is something seriously wrong with the jew people for this to keep happening again and again. ...... :cool:

Why were they driven out of those countries Sunni Man ? Provide some links as well.

Toastman, I have always said that what happen to the juden during WWII was a tragedy.

If only Hitler had followed thru with his plan to deport them all to an isolated island.

Most european juden would have lived.

And a peaceful final solution to the jewish problem would have made the world safe for everyone. ...... :cool:

I have always said------a terrible tragedy happened in the world ----for all the people of
the world-----Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus --etc-----1400 years ago
when the stinking whore amina dropped a load of shit from her ass-----
the dog , muhummad

LOL The only who believe that there was/is a Jewish problem are demented and hateful Nazis.
People throughout history have had problems with jews.

Thousands of years before there were nazis or muslims.

Jews were driven out of their host countries.

Obviously, there is something seriously wrong with the jew people for this to keep happening again and again. ...... :cool:

Interestingly enough-----jews----as a PEOPLE are just about the only people who remain extant from ancient times ------the only other extant cultures are the HINDUS
and the Zoroastrians (who, thanks to the stink and filth of islam ----are barely extant)
All of the extant people----ie the jews,, hindus and Zoroastrians have been the victims
of the stink and filth of Islamic genocide. WHY? because jews, hindus and zoroatrians refuse to lick the vile shit of islam and any of the other vile shit of past
depraved "cultures" Even today ----the shit of islam continues to attack-----their betters------the hindus, the Zoroastrians (their remnant includes the noble yazidis),
the Buddhists (to wit the attack by the meccaist shit on Buddhist art) and----the Christians (to wit the murders committed by the meccaist shit upon Christians in
Libya and just yesterday when a muslim dog attempted to bomb a church in Paris--
YES-----history is clearly a mess of stinking Islamic shit AGAINST decency

In the previous thread on this, I wrote that he should be stood up against a wall and shot.

A lot. Starting with his knees.
And no, I don't care that he's 93yo.
None of his victims are.

I see the village idiot is agreeable to torture when it fits her world-view...... when all we did at Abu Grabass was put underwear on the fuckers' heads.

Last edited:
The best thing is that within the next 20 years or so.

All of the work camp inmates and guards will be deceased.

And the next generation won't give a hoot about the juden and their Holohoax fantasy.

Maybe then the real truth will come out about this zionist Ponzi scheme. ..... :cool:

Sunni Man is a dune coon who probably lost his watch to a Jewish pawnbroker. :badgrin: He hides behind "satire" but don't be fooled.....he's got a little Hitler thing going on....Calls himself a "Vietnam ERA Vet" which means he never got anywhere near that shitburger.

Why were they driven out of those countries Sunni Man ? Provide some links as well.
Sorry Toastman, but I don't work for you.

So you will need to do your own research. ...... :cool:
That's ok Sunni Man, I knew you wouldn't be able to back up your claims. You never do. All you do is post lies and propaganda about Jews/Israel. That's just who you are.

The best thing is that within the next 20 years or so.

All of the work camp inmates and guards will be deceased.

And the next generation won't give a hoot about the juden and their Holohoax fantasy.

Maybe then the real truth will come out about this zionist Ponzi scheme. ..... :cool:

Sunni Man is a dune coon who probably lost his watch to a Jewish pawnbroker. :badgrin: He hides behind "satire" but don't be fooled.....he's got a little Hitler thing going on....Calls himself a "Vietnam ERA Vet" which means he never got anywhere near that shitburger.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back