Detailed major study: immigration is a net loss for US

Why is the value of a worker only measured in the taxes that they pay rather than the value their labor provides to society?

That's exactly how consumers value a work, by the value their labor provides to society.

Pfffffffffffft, american consumers apparently value chinese, mexican, Guatemalan, taiwanese, bangladeshi, etc. labor.
Failing to get the point is one of your special talents.

American consumers apparently value chinese, mexican, Guatemalan, taiwanese, bangladeshi, etc. labor, don't they now.

No they don't. How much do they get paid?

Sounds like you need to go do some digging on your vierws and opinions to me son.

Current Immigration Does Not Economically Benefit Ordinary US Citizens

"Finally, the report examines the fiscal impact of immigration, considering eight different scenarios. In all scenarios, immigrants as a group are in fiscal deficit; the total federal, state, and local government benefits they receive are greater than the total taxes they pay, in both the first and second generations. The NAS report shatters any contention that immigration, as structured in recent decades, contributes to overall government solvency. The opposite is true.

The report makes clear that immigrants without a high school diploma, on average, generate substantial fiscal deficits, paying less in taxes than they receive in benefits in every scenario examined. By contrast, across all scenarios, immigrants with a college degree or more create a fiscal surplus. Thus, the fiscal impact of immigration depends on the educational balance within the immigrant population. Based on the report’s findings, both the economic and fiscal impact of immigration can be improved in the future by reducing the number of low skill immigrants and increasing the number of high skill immigrants."
===============================

No surprise there, those future democraptic party voters sneaking across the border and gleefully living off the US taxpayer are going to lead to a mass uprising, and hopefully the end of the democraptic party. It will also hopefully lead to the end of the NYT and other cheerleaders/apologists for mass illegal immigration and legal immigration, which the US desperately needs a 25 year + time out from.
Working Without Pay Doesn't Work

High skilled immigrants steal jobs and lower salaries. Any shortages they fill prove the poor incentive provided to Americans by unpaid education. Preparation is the most important part of production. The world does owe a living, starting with highly paid training, to those with the most natural talent for each particular job; the talented don't owe those who own the world anything.

Last edited:
That's exactly how consumers value a work, by the value their labor provides to society.

Pfffffffffffft, american consumers apparently value chinese, mexican, Guatemalan, taiwanese, bangladeshi, etc. labor.

American consumers apparently value chinese, mexican, Guatemalan, taiwanese, bangladeshi, etc. labor, don't they now.

Sounds like you need to go do some digging on your vierws and opinions to me son.
No I don't. How much do these workers get paid? You claim American consumers value what they produce. According to you that means they should be paid a lot.

No I don't. How much do these workers get paid? You claim American consumers value what they produce. According to you that means they should be paid a lot.

Nah, you said that's how consumers reward labor, by buying. I'm saying that's where what we buy comes from son, that's all. You're telling me you don't want labor rewarded which may be why those jobs went there in the first place.

Nah, you said that's how consumers reward labor, by buying. I'm saying that's where what we buy comes from son, that's all. You're telling me you don't want labor rewarded which may be why those jobs went there in the first place.

You're obviously too stupid to understand what I said.

Why is the value of a worker only measured in the taxes that they pay rather than the value their labor provides to society?

Because the cost of introducing that worker into our society brings enormous costs on us, so that the employer benefits but the rest of us do not, and must subsidize that worker's presence/existence. This is akin to McDonald's FT workers needing to be on welfare; McD's benefits from paying sub-standard salaries - which it can because there is so much low skilled labor available - but the rest of us carry the costs.

The liberal chimp fenton mentioned earlier in this thread the issue of socializing the costs while privatizing the profits; if there is a better example of such an instance I've yet to see it.

Last edited:
You would have thought most reasonable folks would have figured out the ruse by at least the bank bailouts of 2007-08. Initiated under a "conservative" administration, and then continued under a "liberal" administration advertized as all hopey-changey. Same economic “advisement” team. Phucking phenomenal that some folks can still cling to this partisanshithead perceptual reality.

There are 3 things a chimp like you needs to understand:

1-you cannot have a functioning capitalistic society without banks

2-when the fuckface prick obama propped up and saved the pensions of the blue-collar GM workers, but let the white-collar, middle class pensions fail - the asshole turned things into a partisan issue.

3-obama is the one who allowed the central/south american nations to dump their mass poor in unprecendented numbers on the US over the past several years.

You're talking to people who don't understand how illegal immigration feeds the Republican Machine.The wealthy donor class wants cheap labor for their businesses.The manipulated lower classes require food for their nativist, xenophobic fantasies of a nation lost.

Win win.

Riiiight shit for brains; all those displaced hotel maids, teens in fast food restaurants, janitors, construction workers, etc., are all imagining they lost their jobs...

Do not confuse the corporate wing of the republican party with genuine conservatives who want to protect the nation's borders, that vermin is as guilty for the illegal alien invasion as the democraps, just for different reasons.

even illegal immigration is not a problem when we have massive federal budget surpluses to work with.

How stupid does one have to be to discuss a budget surplus when the current idiot in office more than doubled the national debt to over $20BBN?
We had massive budget surpluses at one time; what happened to them?

Forum List

Back