Destroying the libelous claim that “Trump supporters are racist”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Believer it or not, the author of this piece is not a Trump supporter. But, what he does point out are the endless attacks by the left on anyone who supports him. I am one of those supporters and definitely do not consider myself racist as I'm married to a Latina and some of the closest people in my life were minorities when I served in the Army. Nor am I uneducated or uninformed. Yet the media would negatively label me just because I think it's time to turn out backs pn the professional politicians and try something else.

It can't get worse than it already is – unless we elect Shrillary.

Read this piece @ Destroying the libelous claim that “Trump supporters are racist”

Believer it or not, the author of this piece is not a Trump supporter. But, what he does point out are the endless attacks by the left on anyone who supports him. I am one of those supporters and definitely do not consider myself racist as I'm married to a Latina and some of the closest people in my life were minorities when I served in the Army. Nor am I uneducated or uninformed. Yet the media would negatively label me just because I think it's time to turn out backs pn the professional politicians and try something else.

I don't think that Trump is a racist- nor do I believe that all of Trump's supporters are racists.

BUT- as is obvious here at USMB- he is very popular with racists and white supremacists.

There is something about Trump- or his message that does appeal to racists and white supremacists.

I found a Vanity Fair article that will blow you away. From 1990. Trump is talking about not joining any other clubs in Palm Beach because they discriminate against blacks and Jews.

And as we all know now Mar a Lago was the first that did cross color and religious lines.

Oh and by the way the author detests Trump so it's not a flattering piece at all on him but it goes to the honesty of Trump's statement.

After The Gold Rush

"The Trumps had bought Mar-a-Lago only a few months earlier, but already they had become Palm Beach curiosities. Across the road was the Bath and Tennis Club, “the B and T,” as the locals called it, and it was said that the Trumps had yet to be invited to join. “Utter bullshit! They kiss my ass in Palm Beach,” Trump told me recently.

:)

“Those phonies! That club called me and asked me if they could have my consent to use part of my beach to expand the space for their cabanas! I said, ‘Of course!’

Do you think if I wanted to be a member they would have turned me down? I wouldn't join that club because they don't take blacks and jews".

Last edited:

It can't get worse than it already is – unless we elect Shrillary.

Read this piece @ Destroying the libelous claim that “Trump supporters are racist”

Well, to Paraphrase Mr. Trump.... His followers are racists and bigots, but some of them, I suppose, are good people.

I do get how someone who isn't racist can support Trump. I do get that he's the only person saying the obvious, that Free Trade has been a horrible deal for American workers.

But he wraps this very sensible message in the same racist crap that Romney wrapped his plutocracy in.

Forum List

Back